There truly is no way to be happy in the modern world especially if you are blackpilled

to tell you the truth I only live out of curiosity you can claim this world is evil or hell but you can at least appreciate how interesting it is...
Mann every day my sexual tension between me and shotgun increases

If you're a loser now, a loser is all you'll ever be. For me, there is hope, however little it is, it's enough to keep me going. I don't know what keeps you going, but if you truly are a loser, it's so over buddy boyo
Predictable even a cornered rat attacks a tiger.

At least this proves you are alive you have the greatest sign of life the will to defend your ego. Try to be less miserable... I broke out of my neet life if I can improve anyone can.

didn't read. i only read walls of texts by myself.

if you want to join, please click on my username, click on postings, then sort find via thread

Predictable even a cornered rat attacks a tiger.

At least this proves you are alive you have the greatest sign of life the will to defend your ego. Try to be less miserable... I broke out of my neet life if I can improve anyone can.
Does not resonate, very few here don’t make an effort to improve, you’re words a fairly empty

Does not resonate, very few here don’t make an effort to improve, you’re words a fairly empty
Just stop yapping and I won't say shit. God your annoying

Either kill yourself or live is all I'm saying.

Last edited:
I gotta get better sleep then
People say the same to me when I tell them about my eye shape issue, it’s unfortunately a matter concerning the bones man. This excuse is an example of your previously mentioned ego defense, you too are alive

People say the same to me when I tell them about my eye shape issue, it’s unfortunately a matter concerning the bones man. This excuse is an example of your previously mentioned ego defense, you too are alive
Yes I don't want to die. You pretend you do.

But if that were true you'd be dead you have made a choice to live

You just made up the comments about my eyes didn't you lol funny.

Just don't be so depressing man I know hypocritical since I made this gay thread but its true. Life sucks but its also not as bad as you think

Just stop yapping and I won't say shit. God your annoying

Either kill yourself or live is all I'm saying.
Thought the point of this forum was discussion, can’t even talk on here without an emotionally volatile and bitter man getting upset. You responded as much as I did

I don’t know what you’ve done in your absence, but it has made you intellectually useless and distasteful. You told me I cannot go through life being a miserable faggot, but it’s worse to go through life emotional and annoying. Only foids can do that without being miserable

I do live

Thought the point of this forum was discussion, can’t even talk on here without an emotionally volatile and bitter man getting upset. You responded as much as I did

I don’t know what you’ve done in your absence, but it has made you intellectually useless and distasteful. You told me I cannot go through life being a miserable faggot, but it’s worse to go through life emotional and annoying. Only foids can do that without being miserable

I do live
No I told you that death would be a good alternative to your current state how is that bluepilled ?

Yes I don't want to die. You pretend you do.

But if that were true you'd be dead you have made a choice to live
I don’t think I’ve ever said I want to die, and if I did, that is the result of emotional volatility, which I’m trying to eliminate. I believe the lord Jesus Christ would be rather disappointed in me if I chose to do that, no matter how much I wanted it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
No I told you that death would be a good alternative to your current state how is that bluepilled ?
So you’re implanting the idea of suicide in me and convincing yourself that I’m the one who said I wanted that? You’ve eroded

I don’t think I’ve ever said I want to die, and if I did, that is the result of emotional volatility, which I’m trying to eliminate. I believe the lord Jesus Christ would be rather disappointed in me if I chose to do that, no matter how much I wanted it
Surprised tbh you don't seem l like the type but I hope you do believe I may be angry about something else.

So you’re implanting the idea of suicide in me and convincing yourself that I’m the one who said I wanted that? You’ve eroded
No I'm just drunk man. Your no fun...

Alr man I won't tag you again then sorry.

Sad you were one of the few users in this shithole I liked hence why I come here less

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk