There was a chang at the party I was yesterday

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
He was a 5'11-6' muscular chinese-brazilian with the style of a k-idol, had a masc lower third and shit... girls were all into him jfl, thankfully he's somewhat of a standardcels like you niggas so he rejected a shit-ton of jbs that tried approaching him :lul::lul::lul: (and I'm not even kidding when I say "a shit-ton of jbs", there were girls approaching him all the time during the party lmao).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 16369, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
mirin, chad is his own race ngl

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, alriodai, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Chad is only for white people ? Or all race's ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Skywalker
jfl at this mentally ill asian kid searching for every last lifefuel he can get his hands on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Mouthbreath and fjor2096
jfl at this mentally ill asian kid searching for every last lifefuel he can get his hands on
Bro, I look nothing like an asian :lul::lul::lul: wdym??

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 16369
Bro, I look nothing like an asian :lul::lul::lul: wdym??
I think he means @Bonesbonesbonesbone. All his threads are "would you rather be x or x"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Bvnny.
He was a 5'11-6' muscular chinese-brazilian with the style of a k-idol, had a masc lower third and shit... girls were all into him jfl, thankfully he's somewhat of a standardcels like you niggas so he rejected a shit-ton of jbs that tried approaching him :lul::lul::lul: (and I'm not even kidding when I say "a shit-ton of jbs", there were girls approaching him all the time during the party lmao).
Pics or didn’t happen

Do you think I take pics of attractive men? Are you gay or smt?? :ogre:
No but you are an autist as you are on this site as the rest of us are. Just find it hard to believe young girls were approaching an Asian guy as his height is nothing special

No but you are an autist as you are on this site as the rest of us are. Just find it hard to believe young girls were approaching an Asian guy as his height is nothing special
He lives in Brazil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Girls are not racist. They are chadist

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Hero of the Imperium
He lives in Brazil.
This, 5'11 has the same halo as 6' here

(Because of the metric system, +1,80m = chad)

This, 5'11 has the same halo as 6' here

(Because of the metric system, +1,80m = chad)
I wasn’t even saying it cuz of the height lol, I have just noticed most of the girls who are into these kpop cunts are latinas.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
You mog him because you are @Bvnny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
post his social media tbf.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Imagine if i visited tbh. Is my pheno more sought after or his there for mass appeal
He looks more pretty boy-ish than you :ogre:

Since, at the party I was, there were more jbs than full-grown adults, I think that he would have higher appeal.

For me you look like you would have more appeal to girls between 20-30 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Users who are viewing this thread

Back