There was actually a time period where I had a chance with my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It was during our first year in university. At that time, she didn't go out that much beause she had to go and cook for her siblings and do housework. She said she felt like 'Cinderella'.

To be exact, I used to see her very often, returning home the same times as me because she had to take care of her siblings. In a sense, we had a similar schedule beause our lives were both shit and we had to be at home. I went home cause I'm a rotter, she went there because she had repsonsibilities.

And because we had that in common, I could have approached her and due to proximity, she might have fucked me because I was living next door and it would be very practical. She was virgin too at the time.

But of course, I didn't know about her life at the time, I just assumed she went home to rest not because she had stuff to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
FeelsBadMan :feelsbadman:

• +1
keep up the shitposts :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
It was during our first year in university. At that time, she didn't go out that much beause she had to go and cook for her siblings and do housework. She said she felt like 'Cinderella'.

To be exact, I used to see her very often, returning home the same times as me because she had to take care of her siblings. In a sense, we had a similar schedule beause our lives were both shit and we had to be at home. I went home cause I'm a rotter, she went there because she had repsonsibilities.

And because we had that in common, I could have approached her and due to proximity, she might have fucked me because I was living next door and it would be very practical. She was virgin too at the time.

But of course, I didn't know about her life at the time, I just assumed she went home to rest not because she had stuff to do.
Bro you can't say that you had a chance in this thread while simultaneously saying "it never began she never liked me at any point ever" in other threads

Choose one dude or u r a hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
Bro you can't say that you had a chance in this thread while simultaneously saying "it never began she never liked me at any point ever" in other threads

Choose one dude or u r a hypocrite
another day another CUCK exposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and Nibba

>university
>She was virgin too at the time.
A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020 and BigBoy
Then she is confirmed ugly

I did it for him. I broke it to be sure.
I cucked @blackopstruecel

She told me that at that time, she spent of her day at home taking care of her siblings and had lots of stress and depression because she couldnt live the college life

• +1
Its over for blackopstruecels

• +1