There were none successful looksmaxxing transformations without gymmaxing.

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Its essential and the base of the base.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, mug, Gaygymmaxx and 8 others
weightlifting helps you to lose weight so agreed

• +1
Reactions: mug, rooman, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
lankletism is smv killer

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Gaygymmaxx and try2beme
I have seen plenty with jaw surgery but most people who get jaw surgery here go to the gym aswell because they are interested in bettering their looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Danish_Retard and Abhorrence
i have a question
the more muscle you have the less bf you will have
but that fat is still there
so if youre very muscular do you have to be 8% bf or something for you face to be chisseled

• +1
Reactions: mug
i have a question
the more muscle you have the less bf you will have
but that fat is still there
so if youre very muscular do you have to be 8% bf or something for you face to be chisseled
not necessarily. given same bone structure and same height the guy with more muscle will look the same as a guy whos the same bf but less muscle. people with muscle even look less fat in photos than same bf no muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
not necessarily. given same bone structure and same height the guy with more muscle will look the same as a guy whos the same bf but less muscle. people with muscle even look less fat in photos than same bf no muscle.
higher T levels cause less fat to be stored in face and hips
does gymmaxing boost your T or is it genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
low bf and some muscle will almost double your T if you were fat and skinny before but after that its marginal gains on T

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Its essential and the base of the base.
yes, and some of the retards here go straight for the surgeries even while weighting 200+ lbs, truly pathetic behaviour

• +1
Reactions: mug and BrahminBoss
In 1958 a little girl was murdered. she was found with many stabs in her. she had words written on her that said emoth termoth. now that you have read the words you will see this little girl in the middle of the night. she will be on your ceiling. the only way to stop it is to repost this comment to 3 more profiles.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, mug, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
In 1958 a little girl was murdered. she was found with many stabs in her. she had words written on her that said emoth termoth. now that you have read the words you will see this little girl in the middle of the night. she will be on your ceiling. the only way to stop it is to repost this comment to 3 more profiles.
2013 skype pasta, haven't seen that in years, you probably went through a lobotomy to fall for that

You mean leanmax, not necessarily gymmax

Last edited:
You can just eat naturally and the weight will go away.
It's genetic, like everything. If anything, gym will lower your testosterone because you'll waste in on repairing the muscles that you tore apart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and nitesik
yes, and some of the retards here go straight for the surgeries even while weighting 200+ lbs, truly pathetic behaviour
Why not ? Someone can be 220 lbs and lean with a lean face and a chiseled jaw , would have insane presence .
Any male sub 200 lbs is a female .

Why not ? Someone can be 220 lbs and lean with a lean face and a chiseled jaw , would have insane presence .
Any male sub 200 lbs is a female .
by 220lbs I meant visibly obese men, not 6'4 12% body fat 220lbs guys, also I am 5'11 and have to stay around 165 if I want to look lean, I look horrendous at 200

by 220lbs I meant visibly obese men, not 6'4 12% body fat 220lbs guys, also I am 5'11 and have to stay around 165 if I want to look lean, I look horrendous at 200
You know that you can be 200 lbs at 5'11 and 10% bf, right ?
You will have an insane physique .
200+ lbs changes the game for men

not naturally achievable for 99% of men, and even if it is it would take 5-6 years minimum, currently I am 1.5 years in so can't really afford to be anywhere near that, but I guess after a few more years of lifting I can get to around 180 and have low bf %

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
not naturally achievable for 99% of men, and even if it is it would take 5-6 years minimum, currently I am 1.5 years in so can't really afford to be anywhere near that, but I guess after a few more years of lifting I can get to around 180 and have low bf %
Yeh 1.5 yrs of natty training is enough if you wanna hop on roids then do .
After 1.5-2 years you are done with most of your gains .

17644EAF D4B5 4C04 841C 3FABC2D1014D

I’ve been gymcelling natty for 2 years now, at just under 6’2, I don’t think 95kg is achievable for anyone at a genuine 9-11% unless your on gear with good genetics and tall.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and nitesik

depends on weight imo

most guys will never be 95kg and lean. Only if steroids(not always they'll help to reach that) + height above 6ft. Or 6'2-6'3(thick wrists 7.5inch+) and above

I would better focus on getting 25 BMI + 10-12% bf. Achievable for around 15-20% of guys and you'll inevitably look very jacked at that stats

Last edited:
  • +1

Bro this isn't possible natty

But ur wiling to do things to get there

• +1