There were several studies showing women preferred a higher body fat

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
Basically the strongest guys that we’re not steroid tier. But this forum is hell bent on low body fat

is the data convincing that low body fat beats filling out a shirt?

the benefits of maintaining a higher bf include reduced facial volume loss w age and more masculine in shirts.

I ask this as someone who can drop weight extremely easy with intermittent fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Women like 15% to 16% bodyfat decently muscled V shape guys that don't have the pudgy face. I think one study showed they liked technically overweight BMIs of like 27 with that bodyfat %.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Basically the strongest guys that we’re not steroid tier. But this forum is hell bent on low body fat

is the data convincing that low body fat beats filling out a shirt?

the benefits of maintaining a higher bf include reduced facial volume loss w age and more masculine in shirts.

I ask this as someone who can drop weight extremely easy with intermittent fasting.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
They like low bodyfat face and medium low bodyfat body. So like 10% face and 15% body.

but that literally doesn’t exist in nature as a combination so it’s just women asking for the impossible. Like men who want women with big asses and tits but a slender face. Things that don’t go together for 2000 points

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Spinc
we don't care about woman word

We need a study on woman action

Woman lie 24/24 7/7 to don't look bad

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
Women like 15% to 16% bodyfat decently muscled V shape guys that don't have the pudgy face. I think one study showed they liked technically overweight BMIs of like 27 with that bodyfat %.
Let me guess u weigh 600 pounds?

we don't care about woman word

We need a study on woman action

Woman lie 24/24 7/7 to don't look bad
Exactly, follow not what women say but what they do. Actions >Words

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and GymCelNeckPill