There Will Be Feet Washing

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It was still dark out when we reached the lake. The weedy ground was cold to my bare feet. I looked to my side at Wendy and asked her, "How does the cold weedy ground feel to your bare feet?"

"Cold," she replied.

I'm naked. Wendy isn't. Blue jean shorts cover her bottom, and a knot at the side of a loose white thin blouse at the top reveals a braless contour of her breasts, areolas visible. "Do you see that I am naked and you are not?" I questioned.

She scanned my body quickly and replied, "Yup. You're naked." Then she tipped her head down, swiftly back, continuing, "And I am not."

"Indeed," I confirmed. "And do you know why I am naked, and you're not?"

She slightly tilted her head to the side and thought. "Hmm." Then she leaned her head opposite in reflection. "Hmm. Why?"

"Because I'm writing this story, and you're not."

"Oh," tediously, she reacted with a typical woman's irrational thought. "Okay, if you say so."

Ugh. The women I create in this reality none seem to have any gaddam sense. It's not fair. But doable. "And do I suppose to hear you narrating this scene? Because I do!" She said.

"No, that's not possible. The character should never hear the narrator in case of a foreshadowing ominous event that hasn't happened yet." I assured her she must be hearing things.

"Well. I can still hear you, and no, I do not hear things." An attitude with the character commenced.

"Enough, woman! I don't want to hear another word from those lips of yours!" Hearts then appeared in her eyes. "And do you know why there are hearts in your eyes?"

"Because you're manhandling me, and that's hot as fuck."

"No, woman! Because I placed those hearts in your eyes."

"Um. If you say so."

"Enough, woman! Get on your knees."

She quickly, without hesitation, dropped to her knees. And by instinct, she opened her mouth. Ahhh.

"Ugh, no, woman. There will be no dick sucking in this scene." She closed her mouth. And began pouting with frowned lips. "You will wash my feet with the water from that lake."

"Okey-dokey," she knee steps to the lake, a couple of feet away. And slides her hands into the water and cups them.

"No! I changed my mind. Begone, woman!" And she was gone.

Now imagine some authors created the characters we call ourselves. Then gave us free will. An adequate illustration. The Sims.

We have 3D printing technology, thus replicas. Now imagine that technology is enormous on a scale and goes back a long, long time. And so that tech can use Earth material and replicate statues, buildings, ruins, even dilapidated villages. And we study those places, and we project and predict an era it was erected in. However, it could've just been created using aged material. And that technology could be so advanced that it can duplicate broken things.

Now imagine our history was created before the last century. Is there a way to prove otherwise? Remember, today's technology is severely restricted. And as we demonstrate with photoshopping, green-screen effects, and deception in general, that too could be performed on a much larger hierarchy.