There would be a big fucking market for selling your hair fosicles if it it posibble

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
i mean, alot of people always say i would sell my kidney for that shit, but some people are like nw8 and dont even care about being bald why would it not be a fucking smart market to sell your hair,
RN the body just rejects it and you need to take anti immune system meds lmao nvm than i will just cope with Hairsystem when i am fully bald, but it there a change this would become

but would there be a solution faster for this than clowning hair what they always say in the news?

if you are fucking rich and put all your money in this and become the monypoly for selling and buying hair you would become a billionaire and a praised one.

maybe one day boys ;)

-Lars

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
You can do this in America.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
shit i couldnt win that colored name contest :feelswhy:

cool color bro

• Love it
I know you are talking about hair donation as if it were a living human organ, however my cosideration is that

Jeff Bezos would become even richer if he invested money in human hair market.
There are plenty of people who need human hair for their wigs and hair system
on the other hand there are plenty of people who are willing to sell their hair to make money, but there is no online marketplace to do it

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Lars
You can do this in America.
i mean hair fosicles, can you freeze hair fosicles? if yes i am gonna buy 1kg of hair fosicles:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: waiting till it is possible and have enough for everyone on this site to be NW0 MOGGER @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Jeff Bezos would become even richer if he invested money in human hair market.
There are plenty of people who need human hair for their wigs and hair system
on the other hand there are plenty of people who are willing to sell their hair to make money, but there is no online marketplace to do it
damn dont steal my road to billionaire way guys

i mean hair fosicles, can you freeze hair fosicles? if yes i am gonna buy 1kg of hair fosicles:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: waiting till it is possible and have enough for everyone on this site to be NW0 MOGGER @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998
Buy 1kg of follicles? Lmao you can’t transplant any hair that isn’t your own

but in the future there would be a way or do you think this is imposible?
Almost impossible. You know how blood transfusions and organ donations work? its like that it depends on the antigens on the tissues and whether or not youll reject them or not. If the types dont match you get an immune response and basically death because your immune system recognizes them as foreign invaders. When it comes to blood types there are 8 blood types and this is based on the antigens. Hair follicle grafts are essentially a form of skin transplant. Our skin is HIGHLY specific its the end all be all barrier to entry of the body because of that there are so many antigens at play and so many different variations and combinations that everybody has different antigens meaning you have two options
1. Graft the hair/skin from another area of your body (Autograft)
2. Graft the hair/skin from a genetically identical twin (Allograft) youll have the same genes and same variations if you are identical so its fine.

Done from a non-identical twin (which does happen) is extremely severe in the long run and seen as a last resort if it cant be transplanted from other places in the body. What is done in this case is suppress the immune reaction and essentially yourimmune system from rejecting and essentially burning the transplanted follicles/skin (as well as surrounding tissue) and creating a hot mess. Aka youll have to be put on immunosuppresants for the rest of your life to stop it from happening and thatll probably kill you in of itself eventually and wreck your body.

They are trying to make 'genetically neutral' skin grafts that wont cause this problem but no success so far and without the genetic programming for the growth of hair follicles I doubt itll ever be a viable option.

One thing they are looking into is essentially harvesting your own hair and trying to synthesize hair follicles of your own genetic make up in a lab this way you wont have to worry about rejection as its made from your own tissue.. Its highly theoretical right now but I would say in regards to regenerating hair it might be the most viable option in the future.

• +1
Almost impossible. You know how blood transfusions and organ donations work? its like that it depends on the antigens on the tissues and whether or not youll reject them or not. If the types dont match you get an immune response and basically death because your immune system recognizes them as foreign invaders. When it comes to blood types there are 8 blood types and this is based on the antigens. Hair follicle grafts are essentially a form of skin transplant. Our skin is HIGHLY specific its the end all be all barrier to entry of the body because of that there are so many antigens at play and so many different variations and combinations that everybody has different antigens meaning you have two options
1. Graft the hair/skin from another area of your body (Autograft)
2. Graft the hair/skin from a genetically identical twin (Allograft) youll have the same genes and same variations if you are identical so its fine.

Done from a non-identical twin (which does happen) is extremely severe in the long run and seen as a last resort if it cant be transplanted from other places in the body. What is done in this case is suppress the immune reaction and essentially yourimmune system from rejecting and essentially burning the transplanted follicles/skin (as well as surrounding tissue) and creating a hot mess. Aka youll have to be put on immunosuppresants for the rest of your life to stop it from happening and thatll probably kill you in of itself eventually and wreck your body.

They are trying to make 'genetically neutral' skin grafts that wont cause this problem but no success so far and without the genetic programming for the growth of hair follicles I doubt itll ever be a viable option.

One thing they are looking into is essentially harvesting your own hair and trying to synthesize hair follicles of your own genetic make up in a lab this way you wont have to worry about rejection as its made from your own tissue.. Its highly theoretical right now but I would say in regards to regenerating hair it might be the most viable option in the future.
Thanks for your inside bro! Is someone deserves hair it is you <3

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It really annoys me that billionaires aren’t investing in looksmaxxing tech. The only one who has funded a bit was Peter Thiel (who is gay and gays are usually blackpilled and obsessed with appearance)

It really annoys me that billionaires aren’t investing in looksmaxxing tech. The only one who has funded a bit was Peter Thiel (who is gay and gays are usually blackpilled and obsessed with appearance)
Because they are not concerned with your incel spell in college dufus

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I dunno. I like dudes getting ugly, in this mogg or be mogged world.

With high effort, one can keep decent hair pretty long.
I have genes to go balding. Yet with good effort, I keep pretty good hair and hairline.
Just don't be laizy, poor and high inhib