there're only two paths for you as a heterosexual incel (non-sex-haver) male in your 20s

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
the first one is to be a coomer Jeffrey like @asdvek (what I recently became)

the second one is to be an oneitiscel simp like @Apparition (what I was when I was seeing my oneitis regularly)

technically both of these paths you UNWILLINGLY choose so to speak, you simply cannot control them unless you went monk-mode (asexualmaxxed)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, Sean o' Tist, acv700 and 4 others
even worse though. you can be an oneitisecel simp and also cooming to her sexy pics while she is having the time of her life.

for 9 months i coped by thining that she got pregnant and went to live back in her village to sleep better at night.

in reality she was living a few blocks away riding the cock carousel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and qazw
Do not forget that even in the balkans there shall be jews alike (@enchanted_elixir ) never forget the glory of rome at your woods @ryuken @MoggerGaston @ripper @cromagnon @nathan @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, baerr, ryuken and 1 other person
Im both a coomer and oneitis simp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Sub5kang
No you can become a femboy

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, Imretarded?, hopecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ryuken, hopecel and 1 other person
Get a good degree where you can work from home making 6k+ a month and live at a cabin near nature

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

the second one is to be an oneitiscel simp like @Apparition (what I was when I was seeing my oneitis regularly)

technically both of these paths you UNWILLINGLY choose so to speak, you simply cannot control them unless you went monk-mode (asexualmaxxed)
I’ve been a coomer since 9 years of age

• +1
I'm the biggest oneitis simp on the forum
More than apparition
But i prefer to not talk about it

• JFL
even worse though. you can be an oneitisecel simp and also cooming to her sexy pics while she is having the time of her life.
idk I've never looked at my oneitis that way... I dreamed about her in romantic way, not in sexual, probably cuz she doesn't have particularly 'hot' body
for 9 months i coped by thining that she got pregnant and went to live back in her village to sleep better at night.

in reality she was living a few blocks away riding the cock carousel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
brutal shit my condolences
Do not forget that even in the balkans there shall be jews alike (@enchanted_elixir ) never forget the glory of rome at your woods @ryuken @MoggerGaston @ripper @cromagnon @nathan @ReadBooksEveryday
wtf are you talking about, goy?
Im both a coomer and oneitis simp
oh Jeffrey...
No you can become a femboy
I can't I'm too masculine
i'll think about it if everything fails
don't do that silly
I’ve been a coomer since 9 years of age
everyone has been but after HS you gotta stop doing that
Get a good degree where you can work from home making 6k+ a month and live at a cabin near nature
it's already over for me I'm 2nd year in uni and my grades are low and I barely pass the exams I'm not gonna make it from this shit that's for sure also nobody earns 6k+ in my country (Balkan) but yeah I like the idea of work from home and living at a cabin I WOULD CONSIDER THAT SERIOUSLY if I had money :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial, asdvek, kaligula567 and 1 other person
idk I've never looked at my oneitis that way... I dreamed about her in romantic way, not in sexual, probably cuz she doesn't have particularly 'hot' body

brutal shit my condolences

wtf are you talking about, goy?

oh Jeffrey...

I can't I'm too masculine

don't do that silly

everyone has been but after HS you gotta stop doing that

it's already over for me I'm 2nd year in uni and my grades are low and I barely pass the exams I'm not gonna make it from this shit that's for sure also nobody earns 6k+ in my country (Balkan) but yeah I like the idea of work from home and living at a cabin I WOULD CONSIDER THAT SERIOUSLY if I had money :feelsrope::feelsrope:
EVen the biggest "balkanec" can not resist @enchanted_elixir s winds. Jebi se @ryuken @nathan @cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, nathan, hopecel and 1 other person
EVen the biggest "balkanec" can not resist @enchanted_elixir s winds. Jebi se @ryuken @nathan @cromagnon
wtf are you Slovenian or something? and no way are you kidding me that all these incels are balkancels? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Screenshot 2024 08 20 162109

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and hopecel
@hopecel :unsure:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and kaligula567
wtf are you Slovenian or something? and no way are you kidding me that all these incels are balkancels? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That is @enchanted_elixir s secret my friend. Even legends like @Bitch
Will never speak about that know your place my friend @cromagnon @nathan (i m indeed a chess gm from slovenia)

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, cromagnon and nathan
That is @enchanted_elixir s secret my friend. Even legends like @Bitch
Will never speak about that know your place my friend @cromagnon @nathan (i m indeed a chess gm from slovenia)
you sound so creepy... why are you tagging all these jewmods on my thread? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567
you sound so creepy... why are you tagging all these jewmods on my thread? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I could ask you the same sbout your adoniss subhuman hamza avi @enchanted_elixir

• JFL

Adoniss tier post bhaii:chad::chad:

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr and majesticincel
Monkmax is legit. Not for the weak

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and hopecel
ik what you mean. thats how i felt about my old oneitis (who also felt a few things about me). the other bitch was hot though

• +1