You have two paths. Here is your cross-roads. START TODAY

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
One version of you stays in the old ways of toxic consumption, whining and judging, jealousy and anger

Another potential timeline has you letting go of past events, learning new things and creating, reading, improving in all realms

Both are possible depending on what choices you make today. The past is but a relic - it needs no consideration from you now.
When we consider the various paths we can take in our lives, we come to a bit of a fork in the road

The little voice inside squeaks ‘But that’ll take so long! It’ll be a lot of effort!’

Look around you at the people that have chosen to take the easy way out. Is that ‘ease’ of life what you really want?
It is ‘easy’ or ‘safer’ to be tormented by the phantom of your potential? Doing the work is the ‘easier’ way out here.

KNOW that the time will pass regardless... which way will you choose?

if you've got time to talk shit you're not busy enough

you will never be talked about by people doing more than you - they don't want to waste the time, because they know the value of it.

At a certain point if you want to improve you have to have a value realisation about how you’re living your life

What do you purport to value? Self improvement, love, friendships, family, helping people win?

So is that then reflected in your actions? If it's not, you have to do an about face turn with how you spend your time, or you will live an endlessly hollow experience, empty words ringing on the ears of people that just feel sorry for what you’ve become. This is what can be meant by having ‘demons’. Ignorant Beliefs that you’ve convinced yourself are immutable realities about the world that just keep you caged in mediocrity and slave mentality.

The more time you spend engaged in positive activities, the more your life improves - its that easy

Lower vibrational actions lead to less desirable results. Some people think the world is against them; it's merely reflecting the manner of opinion in which you hold the world. Misery loves company. But so does gratitude, love and abundance!

In order to change your outside you have to work on yourself. It always comes first, because you can only receive what you are putting out.

What happened to you may or may not have been your fault, but remaining a product of that for your 20s and 30s will be....

GET MOVING NOW OR :eek: come deathbed

One of my favourite tracks:

'When I was a child, I spoke as a child,
I understood as a child, I thought as a child;
But when I became a man,
I put childish things away.

- 1 Corinthians 13:11

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, thecel and Cidre enjoyer