There’s 0 point in living past 50

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
- Your bones age and become weak
- your skin becomes wrinkly and saggy
- your health becomes shit and prone to age related disease
- You cant date girls younger than you unless you have money
- you likely start norwooding hard if you were lucky enough to not Norwood in your 40’s
- Your brain starts slowly melting away beginning in your 50’s
- You cant keep up in sports and there’s 0 point in going to the gym anymore, your body won’t handle it
- Your dick most likely stops working how it should
- You literally start losing height in your 50’s

What the fuck is the point in living past 50? You’ll be beaten up and old. You’ll just Be grinding and counting the days until you can collect your pension at 65 and live a “tolerable” existence until you kick the bucket.

Normies are so retarded and are happy that their life expectancy will be extended, but forget that the pension age will likely be pushed back and your body will still break down starting in your 50’s and run on fumes until you die at 90-100.

Humans shouldn’t live past 50-55. Theres 0 point unless you’re a major player in business or a politician.

@EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood
@yang
@Vitruvian
@Aesthetic
@ShredPill
@Catawampus

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, SHARK and 12 others
I want to die before I get old tbh I wish I had never been born

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6401, karbo and 10 others
Just be Tyson Beckford theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Blackout.xl
The point of life is to grow old and make experiences.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
Just be Tyson Beckford theory
If you’re a gigachad who ages like wine, turning 50 means nothing. For the vast majority of people, they’re past their prime by 20 years once they hit 50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Catawampus
The point of life to grow old and make experiences.
What experiences are you making past the age of 50? As I said, you’ll likely be wage slaving and saving towards your pension. You’ll have to give your kids money out of your pocket to fund their college. The majority of things you could do at 20 which give you memories are things you CANNOT do at 50.

The point of life is to thrive and reproduce. Unless you’re rich, you’re not thriving at 50. Growing old is shit anyway and no one likes it either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
What experiences are you making past the age of 50? As I said, you’ll likely be wage slaving and saving towards your pension. You’ll have to give your kids money out of your pocket to fund their college. The majority of things you could do at 20 which give you memories are things you CANNOT do at 50.

The point of life is to thrive and reproduce. Unless you’re rich, you’re not thriving at 50. Growing old is shit anyway and no one likes it either
I wouldnt care about those things at 50, I would imagine myself being happy and fulfilled at that age. I'd be living a good life with my wife and kids.

As you age your priorities change as well. You wont want what you want now then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Golang
I wouldnt care about those things at 50, I would imagine myself being happy and fulfilled at that age. I'd be living a good life with my wife and kids.

As you age your priorities change as well. You wont want what you want now then.
What wife and kids? The marriage game is dead and will be buried by the time you’re 30, let alone 50.

Ask almost any 50 year old and they will tell you aging sucks, they will tell you that they preferred their youth. This is the same reason why the suicide rate around that age bracket is so high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and didntreadlol
For these women, life started at 50.
image-6-for-wlt-25-08-11-gallery-162264954.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
What wife and kids? The marriage game is dead and will be buried by the time you’re 30, let alone 50.

Ask almost any 50 year old and they will tell you aging sucks, they will tell you that they preferred their youth. This is the same reason why the suicide rate around that age bracket is so high.
Low income oldcels rope at that age bc they dont have job prospects. The high iq richcels prosper after years of studymaxxing and betabuxxing.

• +1
Low income oldcels rope at that age bc they dont have job prospects. The high iq richcels prosper after years of studymaxxing and betabuxxing.
I mentioned that in my post. If you’re rich obviously living past 50 will be good.

But the average person isn’t rich and likely never will be rich. They’re WAGESLAVES who do nothing but collect a wage and come home to a dead bedroom, kids who Mostly ignore them and shitty TV.
For these women, life started at 50.
image-6-for-wlt-25-08-11-gallery-162264954.jpg
They’re lying. They’re used up old hags who can’t taste prime cock anymore. Women in their 50’s use anything they can to maintain their youth and drink alcohol to cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I mentioned that in my post. If you’re rich obviously living past 50 will be good.

But the average person isn’t rich and likely never will be rich. They’re WAGESLAVES who do nothing but collect a wage and come home to a dead bedroom, kids who Mostly ignore them and shitty TV.

They’re lying. They’re used up old hags who can’t taste prime cock anymore. Women in their 50’s use anything they can to maintain their youth and drink alcohol to cope.
Ill be rich

And you dont need be a major player in business or a politician to be rich lol. Theres so many other fields you can go into, doctor, engineer, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
I will be able to afford high demand anti aging product at the time I am 50. Do not underestimate SENS.

• +1
Brother I am distraught that christian mingle is a fraud service, surely there must be some kind of internet connection to meet young catholic virgins and engage in courtship with them to be wed. I understand church camps are also a great way to go about finding these foids, thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, BigBoy and 1 other person
Ill be rich

And you dont need be a major player in business or a politician to be rich lol. Theres so many other fields you can go into, doctor, engineer, etc.
Engineers wage slave hard and typically don’t have fufilling lives they’re happy about, especially software engineers.

being a doctor is indeed a good job though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Agreed
That's why imma rope at 30

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, RAITEIII and 3 others
I'm imagining my Norwood 5 coomer self banging a harem of anime robowives in a shoebox apartment while 250lbs with 2% bodyfat, 10,000 ng/dL of test, and a twenty-year personal debt that'll never be repaid because the person to whom I owe whatever money or favor can't stand the sight of my emaciated roadmap-like face laughing at imaginary catgirls across the walkway.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Blackout.xl and 2 others
Brother I am distraught that christian mingle is a fraud service, surely there must be some kind of internet connection to meet young catholic virgins and engage in courtship with them to be wed. I understand church camps are also a great way to go about finding these foids, thoughts?
🤨🤨🤨🤨

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and didntreadlol
Engineers wage slave hard and typically don’t have fufilling lives they’re happy about, especially software engineers.
lol developers don't wageslave. It is one of the most lax jobs that makes above 100k.

• +1
- you likely start norwooding hard if you were lucky enough to not Norwood in your 40’s
- You cant keep up in sports and there’s 0 point in going to the gym anymore, your body won’t handle it

What the fuck is the point in living past 50? You’ll be beaten up and old. You’ll just Be grinding and counting the days until you can collect your pension at 65 and live a “tolerable” existence until you kick the bucket.

Normies are so retarded and are happy that their life expectancy will be extended, but forget that the pension age will likely be pushed back and your body will still break down starting in your 50’s and run on fumes until you die at 90-100.

Humans shouldn’t live past 50-55. Theres 0 point unless you’re a major player in business or a politician.

@EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood
@yang
@Vitruvian
@Aesthetic
@ShredPill
@Catawampus
Dn rd but you're meant to just enjoy your family at that point. You're meant to have had a relationship for decades, kids, a "good life".

I myself don't find purpose after 30 jfl

• +1
lol developers don't wageslave. It is one of the most lax jobs that makes above 100k.
Software engineers are known for wage slaving hard with fucked up schedules. Where did you get that from?

• +1
Man I wanna do comp sci in college but it looks so fucking hard

• +1
Agreed
That's why imma rope at 30
We think alike. But I'd rope at 29 so I don't feel too old and cope with being gone not being an old ugly roastie tbh.

• +1
Software engineers are known for wage slaving hard with fucked up schedules. Where did you get that from?
I heard they lived pretty comfy lives ngl

• +1
maybe in Canada because there are no opportunities there. In the USA there is an extreme demand for good devs
you need a natural affinity in math and problem solving skills

• +1
The old kings that divided up Alexander's empire had silver shield elite warriors that were aged into their 60's yet could defeat men a third of their age in combat.

The old kings themselves, such as seleucus would often live beyond the age of 80.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Blackout.xl

• +1
Dn rd but you're meant to just enjoy your family at that point. You're meant to have had a relationship for decades, kids, a "good life".

I myself don't find purpose after 30 jfl
I’ll just put it into detail for u

If you’re 50 and have a wife that is near the same age as you (most likely), she will be a post prime roastie with a loose vagina. She don’t be attracted to you once your looks have degraded by 50. Your sex life will most likely die.

• +1
i agree life ends at 50.

• +1
We think alike. But I'd rope at 29 so I don't feel too old and cope with being gone not being an old ugly roastie tbh.
I prefer the number 30.
30 divides with 3,15,10,5,6,2,1
29 is a prime number

• +1
maybe in Canada because there are no opportunities there. In the USA there is an extreme demand for good devs

Nigger I got 640 on math portion of SAT and failed every math test in high school

I did get 750 on english tho I cannot lie:oops:

• +1
  • WTF
I heard they lived pretty comfy lives ngl
With the money they make they can live a life with security in exchange for a wage slaving as hard as possible. There’s no longevity in this, you will burn out. Passive income is king

• +1
  • Hmm...
With the money they make they can live a life with security in exchange for a wage slaving as hard as possible. There’s no longevity in this, you will burn out. Passive income is king
For long term economic stability Software is legit.

• +1
I’ll just put it into detail for u

If you’re 50 and have a wife that is near the same age as you (most likely), she will be a post prime roastie with a loose vagina. She don’t be attracted to you once your looks have degraded by 50. Your sex life will most likely die.
Reread my cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My 40 year old mom got laid off as a consultant at Chase in late December. She worked 9-4 w/lunch break, and makes $60 an hour/ She hasn't had a job for an ENTIRE decade, and has been at that company for 5 years. 15 years work experience total
She got in early February was a SENIOR dev and she writes very weak code. She literally failed an interview question but they stilled wanted to hire her as a project manager.

You are maybe thinking of a college grad from a no name school. The tech market has a strong demand for devs with experience or a degree from a T50 level school.

• +1
My 40 year old mom got laid off as a consultant at Chase in late December. She worked 9-4 w/lunch break, and makes $60 an hour/ She hasn't had a job for an ENTIRE decade, and has been at that company for 5 years. 15 years work experience total
She got in early February was a SENIOR dev and she writes very weak code. She literally failed an interview question but they stilled wanted to hire her as a project manager.

You are maybe thinking of a college grad from a no name school. The tech market has a strong demand for devs with experience or a degree from a T50 level school.
This is an outlier tbh

• +1
lol cope.
Seems like you are avoiding trying to get a degree tbh.
You’re coping. Average person would never land in that position. I’m obv going for a degree, but what you posted is an extreme outlier

• +1
You’re coping. Average person would never land in that position. I’m obv going for a degree, but what you posted is an extreme outlier
unclear. what do you mean by the average person? An experienced dev isn't average. I was trying to counter what you said about no longevity.

If you go to UofT and get a comp sci degree, you will get good offers from the bay area with lots of room for job growth. You will even get offers in Toronto but less pay. If you go through POST, job search will take less than 3 months.

• +1
unclear. what do you mean by the average person? An experienced dev isn't average. I was trying to counter what you said about no longevity.

If you go to UofT and get a comp sci degree, you will get good offers from the bay area with lots of room for job growth. You will even get offers in Toronto but less pay. If you go through POST, job search will take less than 3 months.
By no longevity I mean the burnout will be quicker. Average person who goes through comp sci in uni will end up getting a job with long hours. Software engineers work noticeably longer hours than the average worker

Also Bay Area 🤢🤢🤢

not doing comp sci anyway. Doing business

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Nigger I got 640 on math portion of SAT and failed every math test in high school

I did get 750 on english tho I cannot lie:oops:
IMG 20200329 032201

By no longevity I mean the burnout will be quicker. Average person who goes through comp sci in uni will end up getting a job with long hours. Software engineers work noticeably longer hours than the average worker

Also Bay Area 🤢🤢🤢

not doing comp sci anyway. Doing business
Dude you have no basis for this. All speculation. There is no possible way a person from GOOD COLLEGE is going to be working <40hr a week unless they work at FANG (fang in toronto jfl)

also way hate bay area? it's a tech hub.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
  • +1
Mogs your english by 10 points:cool:
lol I cheated on 2 questions in the math section. Got to discuss answers during break

• Woah
  • +1
lol I cheated on 2 questions in the math section. Got to discuss answers during break
Lol I remember discussing answers with 2 kids duribg reading section break and whenever I said my answer they said I was wrong. :feelsbadman:

Subhuman trait ngl. But guess who got a 750:cool:

• +1
Lol I remember discussing answers with 2 kids duribg reading section break and whenever I said my answer they said I was wrong. :feelsbadman:

Subhuman trait ngl. But guess who got a 750:cool:
It was so fun to cheat. All the teachers were really looking at the test takers like they could tell what we were doing.
I flipped to reading section after finishing math section early and they didn't care llololol

• JFL
  • +1
It was so fun to cheat. All the teachers were really looking at the test takers like they could tell what we were doing.
I flipped to reading section after finishing math section early and they didn't care llololol
Lucky af bro

• +1
That

@EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood
@yang
@Vitruvian
@Aesthetic
@ShredPill
@Catawampus
That is why I will get on trt and low dose hgh in my 30s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl