There’s 0 point in living past 50

I would even argue that klling yourself at 30 is optimal, your midddle ages and old ages are usually shit. Only fun time is youth.

Only reason i might not kill myself at 30 is if i have kids or someshit.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I die when I die, man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Nobody actually likes old people

• +1
Be Pitt and you still sexy at 56

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Maybe some revolutionary technology would have been developed by the time I’m 50, greatly increasing the quality of life of the elderly.
I’d also love to visit space before I pass.

• +1
age is irrelevant if it never began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Aging and ageism are among the worst things. Its not only that you cant do certain things and your body doesnt behave as well, its that you will be shunned if you try things "out of your age". Imagine being 40 or 50 you still retain strength and are lively but are now "banned" from nightlife because someone your age doesnt "belong" to bars or pubs and to nightlife.

Aging is basically like starting life at "premium" subscription with everything unlocked and as your age it keeps losing features until you end with the crap free demo version.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2205
if you have grandchildren you can blackpill them and inject HGH to further preserve your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Aging and ageism are among the worst things. Its not only that you cant do certain things and your body doesnt behave as well, its that you will be shunned if you try things "out of your age". Imagine being 40 or 50 you still retain strength and are lively but are now "banned" from nightlife because someone your age doesnt "belong" to bars or pubs and to nightlife.

Aging is basically like starting life at "premium" subscription with everything unlocked and as your age it keeps losing features until you end with the crap free demo version.
Just look 25 at 50 theory then lol.