theres 0 sources for oral minox in sweden

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
@HarrierDuBois @NordicLeonhard @goodgamebro do you guys know any

this one ships to sweden but its expensive asf, will buy it once i get my paycheck maybe, if its the only choice

Rip

• Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
you just don’t know ur sources bra. Get it from the Indians

• +1
Reactions: piec and sportsmogger
you just don’t know ur sources bra. Get it from the Indians
this is from indians(bangladesh) seems legit and they ship to all of EU

this is the first time ive come across some sort of oral minox that ships to sweden, usually the local pharmacy only has some shitty rogaine that you need to have id for

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
You can low inhib ingest liquid topical minoxidil. The only thing that bothered me was delivery efficacy, but it is safe otherwise unless you are a dumbass.

• JFL
You can low inhib ingest liquid topical minoxidil. The only thing that bothered me was delivery efficacy, but it is safe otherwise unless you are a dumbass.
Yeah nigga im not doing that

Minox is straight alcohol, would probably burn your throat if you tried drinking it, why the fuck would you do that?

this is from indians(bangladesh) seems legit and they ship to all of EU

this is the first time ive come across some sort of oral minox that ships to sweden, usually the local pharmacy only has some shitty rogaine that you need to have id for
Buying local is a scam they be over charging. I get all my roids and other pills from China and India. Gets seized from time to time but worth it

• +1
Yeah nigga im not doing that

Minox is straight alcohol, would probably burn your throat if you tried drinking it, why the fuck would you do that?
I mix it with water. The dosage is just a few drops. The only dangerous ingredient is the minoxidil itself. The alcohol is harmless and my father drinks 100000000x that a day and the propylene glycol is used in ice-cream and vapes in larger quantities.

• +1
if you have heart problems this will kill you, this is why i dont use this shit

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and sportsmogger
Buying local is a scam they be over charging. I get all my roids and other pills from China and India. Gets seized from time to time but worth it
another minox source, @cytoplasm bought this one apparently
I mix it with water. The dosage is just a few drops. The only dangerous ingredient is the minoxidil itself. The alcohol is harmless and my father drinks 100000000x that a day and the propylene glycol is used in ice-cream and vapes in larger quantities.
is that more effective than just taking it pill form?

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
if you have heart problems this will kill you, this is why i dont use this shit
I would rather be dead than to have shit hair and shit dating life as a result. If you do it for eyelash/ eyebrow greed it is dumb, but hair is literally life for me.

• +1
wym :dafuckfeels:

eyelash/eyebrow gains will be fire

+ hairy forearms with veiny forearms look masc asf
I actually hate the hairy forearms. Not used to the hair so it feels like something is crawling on me

• +1
fr if my uncle dont got liver damage from 30 years of alcoholism I dont gotta worry bout few drops of minox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and glaruz
is that more effective than just taking it pill form?
No idea, but I prefer pill form 100%. 100% 100%. Pill is much much much better. My country is cucked and imports are banned. I do this as a last resort (many other too).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beniman
I would rather be dead than to have shit hair and shit dating life as a result. If you do it for eyelash/ eyebrow greed it is dumb, but hair is literally life for me.
hair is life indeed

got shitty traction alopecia by wearing hats all day now my hairlines pushed back, coping with shitty hair oils and scalp massages daily until i can buy minoxidil without my parents knowing :feelswhere:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and glaruz
I wanted it a while ago but didnt find any so i gave up lol

• +1
I wanted it a while ago but didnt find any so i gave up lol

these two ship to sweden, check r/tressless for opinions on the websites and if theyre legit, seems like they are

gonna buy it when i get my paycheck

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard, beniman and glaruz
hair is life indeed

got shitty traction alopecia by wearing hats all day now my hairlines pushed back, coping with shitty hair oils and scalp massages daily until i can buy minoxidil without my parents knowing :feelswhere:
Någon från reddit köpte här ifrån och fick hem de dem beställa

• +1
Någon från reddit köpte här ifrån och fick hem de dem beställa

aa den här jag linka

de mellan dem två, men tänker på att köpa den andra eftersom den är billigare + du får mer tabletter för mindre kost, också free shipping, vet inte om det är en scam eller bara en bra deal :feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: beniman
aa den här jag linka

de mellan dem två, men tänker på att köpa den andra eftersom den är billigare + du får mer tabletter för mindre kost, också free shipping, vet inte om det är en scam eller bara en bra deal :feelskek::feelskek:
Håller tummarna för dig b

• Love it

these two ship to sweden, check r/tressless for opinions on the websites and if theyre legit, seems like they are

gonna buy it when i get my paycheck
I sent an email to the second one and they told me that my customs are cucked pretty much. So maybe do the same. The first one ships from EU and larps as "health supplements" or something like that last time I checked so it should be fine. I was waiting for the 10mg version to be in stock and considering trying this website. Might update one day if I try.

• +1
I sent an email to the second one and they told me that my customs are cucked pretty much. So maybe do the same. The first one ships from EU and larps as "health supplements" or something like that last time I checked so it should be fine. I was waiting for the 10mg version to be in stock and considering trying this website. Might update one day if I try.
heard the second one ships from bangladesh so thats why they always get seized maybe :feelskek:

shit tho 100 tablets for $37 is good considering the first one is 90 for $50

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
Same for me im using something from the internet and seems to work im using it for like 2 weeks, i think its better than minoxidil
IMG 1751
IMG 1750

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Pm me for source

• +1