Why Do Pakistani people pretend to be Persian/pashtun?

I remember a paki was trying to claim indus civilization and got community noted and informed that there are more IVC sites in India than Pakistan
View attachment 3195608
Cope like the pope. Look at this gangetic pajeet trying to claim IVC.

@vernier @Diarrhoea @JohnDoe @coispet

IVC was mostly in all of Pakistan.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, coispet, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Retard you dumb Allah cumslut the entire history of aryavarta and bharatvarsh is older than your pedo prophet
saar my cowshit bath history is better than urs

• JFL
Reactions: vernier and Gengar
Retard you dumb Allah cumslut the entire history of aryavarta and bharatvarsh is older than your pedo prophet
Lmao keep coping and claiming Pakistani history dindu pajeet. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Cope like the pope. Look at this gangetic pajeet trying to claim IVC.

@vernier @Diarrhoea @JohnDoe @coispet

IVC was mostly in all of Pakistan.

View attachment 3195621
There are more IVC sites in India and IVC existed way before the artificial country we call Pakistan and the religion islam

lmao why would i need to cope

i am having deja vu i have seen faces like him in india
Gangetic pajeets always try to pull sem2sem. Keep coping.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
There are more IVC sites in India and IVC existed way before the artificial country we call Pakistan and the religion islam
Look at the map, it's all Pakistan you retarded dindu cuck. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Idc abt yall's beef but I don't think any1 is going to take you seriously after larping about having "brown hair" due to brahmin ancestry or whatever

Also claiming 7.5x6" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Gengar
Post statistics son don't engage in a bullshit thread
statistics of what nigga every 20 minutes a woman gets raped in ur shithole country

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Idc abt yall's beef but I don't think any1 is going to take you seriously after larping about having "brown hair" due to brahmin ancestry or whatever

That's the truth tho

You shouldn't take that shitskin seriously, after seeing the BS he spews here I know he's full of crap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and pashtunnigga1
I hate those self hating pakis, I've accepted that I'm a Punjabi, 20% Bengali paki myself, I also have lighter skin than most indians, if anyone asks me what my race is I'll just say bengali even tho Bengalis are even worse

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, Diarrhoea, tombradylover and 1 other person
Exactly nigger don't engage in meaningless convos if you can't post the evidence
evidence of what nigga indians are the most enslaved race in history all u have been are slaves of other races u dirty pajeet nigger

• JFL
That's the truth tho
You literally don't

And your "proof" was of your black hair with yellow lighting that gives the illusion of it being brown when it's not

• JFL
I hate those self hating pakis, I've accepted that I'm a Punjabi, 20% Bengali paki myself, I also have lighter skin than most indians, if anyone asks me what my race is I'll just say bengali even tho Bengalis are even worse
I don't know any Pakistani who claims this stuff. It's just dindus who claim that we say we do when we don't. :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Mkhzee
evidence of what nigga indians are the most enslaved race in history all u have been are slaves of other races u dirty pajeet nigger
Bro you yourself are a slave and the fuck you mean we are slaves jfl:feelskek:

• +1
You shouldn't take that shitskin seriously, after seeing the BS he spews here I know he's full of crap.
He's just a clear troll tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1 and tombradylover
Holy shit this thread turned into a war. Fucking goddamnit man EVERY SINGLE TIME

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Autismcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1 and Autismcel
I don't know any Pakistani who claims this stuff. It's just dindus who claim that we say we do when we don't. :forcedsmile:
Almost all online Pakistanis I know claim to have some relations with pashtuns or Persians, some even claim Arab, it's so stupid

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Gengar
He's just a clear troll tbh
Yeah, he just tried to claim Indus Valley Civilization wasn't Pakistani, that it was mostly in his shit country while the map looks like this. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and Autismcel
Almost all online Pakistanis I know claim to have some relations with pashtuns or Persians, some even claim Arab, it's so stupid
They're online, they are likely just LARPing jeets. How do you know you're talking to an actual Pakistani? :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mkhzee
A gay like you shouldn't even even speak in the matters of war we owned your ass over 4 times
You cried to the United Nations when we took over the glacier. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The tea was fantastic. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
They're online, they are likely just LARPing jeets. How do you know you're talking to an actual Pakistani? :hnghn:
True, Dravidians do like bringing down punjabis by inferiorizing themselves larping as one, but I genuinely do think some are actual Pakistanis cuz they say where they live like Lahore and shit, could be basic research idk

• +1
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

A gay like you shouldn't even even speak in the matters of war we owned your ass over 4 times
We took your black dravidian asses as slaves for fun and whooped them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
True, Dravidians do like bringing down punjabis by inferiorizing themselves larping as one, but I genuinely do think some are actual Pakistanis cuz they say where they live like Lahore and shit, could be basic research idk
JFL at dravidian shitskins trying to bring down others. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Anyway, Lahore was a melting pot so it's plausible that there are people who have foreign ancestry. I know two Pakistanis from Lahore and they look clearly Turkic. However they don't claim to be anything other than Pakistani, but you can tell from the phenotype they have foreign ancestry even if they don't say it themselves. Ironically the only guy I know claiming to be Mughal looks more like your average jeet except with lighter skin.

• Love it
Reactions: Mkhzee