There’s 2 types of successful people

negawattlol

negawattlol

The Bald God
Genetically gifted
And insane people

If you’re not naturally gifted or rich by birth, you have to be delusional and insane, you can’t be normal you can’t afford to be normal, normal means average.

if you’re poor as fuck you need to search a way to be finically free, scam people rob people, manipulate or cheat your way to success

Have interesting adventures, go on 3 weeks hike in the Mongolian desert, learn the culture of people in papau New Guinea, you don’t need to do this shit but try to have unique experiences by any means

Don’t bed rot/work a 9 to 5/college, it’s better to be a drug dealer or homeless, only few people would understand this mindset,

Average life=slavery

The best moments I’ve ever had was when I broke the law and did things that go against this invisible barrier called rules.

But always be smart about your approaches and how you live, do things cautiously but direct. Your freedom is the only thing you have in this life.

This thread is just a reminder to wake up, and remember that it’s your choice to live always.
🌍

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, fuse, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Too high-inhib for all of that. Good look to you anyway

Genetically gifted
And insane people

If you’re not naturally gifted or rich by birth, you have to be delusional and insane, you can’t be normal you can’t afford to be normal, normal means average.

if you’re poor as fuck you need to search a way to be finically free, scam people rob people, manipulate or cheat your way to success

Have interesting adventures, go on 3 weeks hike in the Mongolian desert, learn the culture of people in papau New Guinea, you don’t need to do this shit but try to have unique experiences by any means

Don’t bed rot/work a 9 to 5/college, it’s better to be a drug dealer or homeless, only few people would understand this mindset,

Average life=slavery

The best moments I’ve ever had was when I broke the law and did things that go against this invisible barrier called rules.

But always be smart about your approaches and how you live, do things cautiously but direct. Your freedom is the only thing you have in this life.

This thread is just a reminder to wake up, and remember that it’s your choice to live always.
🌍
mirin thread.

join isis so i can tell cool stories about it to impress girls.:feelshmm:

Too high-inhib for all of that. Good look to you anyway
american psycho smiling GIF by hoppip

mirin thread.

join isis so i can tell cool stories about it to impress girls.:feelshmm:
This isn’t about girls, you can get girls if you’re just a plain normie.

Joining isis sounds interesting tho I don’t think you’ll make it out alive

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
indeed

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You have to be somehow mentally crazy to be brave and take risks. I'm just too much of a pussy and my desire to survive and to live is too strong :hnghn: