There’s 2 Ways to Pose In Pics That Boosts Jaw or Eye Area HARD

What should you prioritize when posing?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I’ve noticed there are basically two different poses of one’s face that can alter how you look, depending on how you project your chin towards the camera.

- Up and Towards the camera, in which your perceived lower third and especially chin height are amplified but your eye area looks worse because you may lose hooding or create a negative tilt of your eyes or brows.

- Incline downwards which will drastically reduce perceived height of your lower third but the boost to eye area is insane: it creates hooding, downward tilts of canthus and brows and will hide eyelid exposure if you have uee or high set brows. @thecel @AscendingHero

Look at these examples, you can tell how the lower third benefits on the left side and vice versa on right.
158605AD F5DF 411F 82E3 91693738C6AE
254EA20E 2A09 4508 999A 0AF4EF62B505

73FD3E18 0DFD 498E A620 98470DDD364D
9C53C261 7813 4C1A 808E B9589CBC297D

Ian and Bomer both have good jaw and eye areas and you can still see the differences. Now look at Vito Basso who has a relatively weaker jaw and chin but insane eye area. The first three pics, his jaw and chin look non existent but eye area mogs hard af. The two after are more projected up, greatly improving his lower third but eye area kind of loses its striking effect.
DF549B2B 1F01 486A AEDE 8634FE33D249
A253AA00 9B39 4594 A58C 1F00ACBA98DE
755EBE0F 22B6 4558 B056 AFC973508D2E

Now when he projects his chin up and towards, his lower third improves greatly but eye area becomes far less striking.
BE5FAC1B 9180 4DB5 BD10 75BFC138BED7
1837A1E2 945D 4439 A6F5 E5193AC8CE6C

It’s clear that the pose you choose can either amplify your strong points or balance your weak points, as Vito’s examples showed. Use this info to help which ever way you see fit, LooksMax Brethren, but it seems to me prioritizing eye area is more important. Orb has trash lower third but is worshipped here for his eye area- he party made his lower third look worse and eye area better by inclining his face downwards in pics.

So which posing style mogs?:soy::feelshah:

@StrangerDanger @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @VicMackey @USER0213 @Thompsonz @volcelfatcel @Amnesia @Salludon @Biiyo03 @goat2x @Aesthetics_III @justadude @Frank Jack @Anstrum95 @VenomGT3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Mewton, thegoat and 13 others
Best way is looking down somewhat, squinting, and getting ramus and jaw in pic, and showing oogee curve

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member and 6 others
3/4 angle to show ogee curve, jaw, and eyes

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton, Kroker and 5 others
I mog in every angle except lying down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Constantin Denis and aBetterMii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teracoper, Mewton, ROTTING and 3 others
Also Vito basso pill has ended me. The brown hair on brown skin looks top tier. I’ve got the same hair so I’ll take the Vito basso pill after my vampire maxx

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, ROTTING and StrangerDanger
Probably because your fold disappears, making just one giant eyelid :feelsgood: @StrangerDanger
When the camera is eye level there’s no uee:feelskek:the only thing you think you mog me on and I was looking down for that pic:feelskek:

My pheno is so robust I can vampire and tanned skin maxx since I’ve got light brown hair anyway:lul:

My pheno is so robust I can vampire and tanned skin maxx since I’ve got light brown hair anyway:lul:
Who mogs between you and user0213

892D82A9 B0E1 4363 A092 3030157D2E55

F439481A AA67 4E32 8550 B35878CD1AF9

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger and Constantin Denis
In group pics I try to tilt my head down a bit and turn slightly inward so it's not quite a 3/4

• +1
meh whatever its just pictures bro

• +1
I once tried to emphasize my jaw in a group photo and my god my eyes look so deformed I felt like vomiting

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING, Anomaly and 2 others
@USER0213 Dev bhaijan you are my inspiration and motivation:love::love:

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmaooo everytime I'm sending a girl a snap I always wonder, should I fraud jaw or eye area this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member, jabaduk and 3 others
Lmaooo everytime I'm sending a girl a snap I always wonder, should I fraud jaw or eye area this time
Is your jaw better or your eyes?

• +1
Reactions: justadude
:feelskek::feelskek:You didn’t let me make the mog battle between you and me.....
Yeah because it’s a year plus old pic of bloated me, and you cropped the corner of my jaw where my gonion wasn’t even showing… and you wanted to compare that to your cropped flexed gonian… u fucking moron

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You're just seething in jealousy. If only you had skin like Dev bhai, so over for you.
he phenomogs me to the jungles of australia and back :feelswah:

• +1
Yeah because it’s a year plus old pic of bloated me, and you cropped the corner of my jaw where my gonion wasn’t even showing… and you wanted to compare that to your cropped flexed gonian… u fucking moron
It was a frontal pic. I moved the angle when I cropped it. I don’t fraud my bro, even with eyes I don’t fraud

It was a frontal pic. I moved the angle when I cropped it. I don’t fraud my bro, even with eyes I don’t fraud
In the name of Allah, what is your ascension plan brother?

• JFL
that guy is so fucking deformed lol

only guy i blocked because he's so fuckng ugly
Calm down I’ve got your pic right next to mine and I mog you like it’s night and day

• JFL
Calm down I’ve got your pic right next to mine and I mog you like it’s night and day
you sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Vito has good jaw in the "pictures where it showcases his eye area"
You're coping hard if you think that's a weak jaw. His "weak jaw" mogs 99% of the average man jaw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 14160
you sure
It’s as clear as night and day. I’ve seen that thread lol and still I mog hard

• Hmm...
It’s as clear as night and day. I’ve seen that thread lol and still I mog hard
If you look better than that then you wouldn't be so obsessed with ascending brother.

you sure
The pic where he has his hair up nicely with nice blue hunter eyes is really good. But in bright sunlight and me cleaned up. It’s a wrap. He’s not even close

My eyes only are the worst feature
Eyes are the most important feature, tied with jaw. You cannot look better than those pics with bad eye area.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16371 and DivineBeing
Eyes are the most important feature, tied with jaw. You cannot look better than those pics with bad eye area.
My eyes aren’t bad in sunlight or during the day.

I’ve noticed there are basically two different poses of one’s face that can alter how you look, depending on how you project your chin towards the camera.

- Up and Towards the camera, in which your perceived lower third and especially chin height are amplified but your eye area looks worse because you may lose hooding or create a negative tilt of your eyes or brows.

- Incline downwards which will drastically reduce perceived height of your lower third but the boost to eye area is insane: it creates hooding, downward tilts of canthus and brows and will hide eyelid exposure if you have uee or high set brows. @thecel @AscendingHero

Look at these examples, you can tell how the lower third benefits on the left side and vice versa on right.
View attachment 1515217View attachment 1515220

View attachment 1515219View attachment 1515221

Ian and Bomer both have good jaw and eye areas and you can still see the differences. Now look at Vito Basso who has a relatively weaker jaw and chin but insane eye area. The first three pics, his jaw and chin look non existent but eye area mogs hard af. The two after are more projected up, greatly improving his lower third but eye area kind of loses its striking effect.
View attachment 1515223View attachment 1515224View attachment 1515246

Now when he projects his chin up and towards, his lower third improves greatly but eye area becomes far less striking.
View attachment 1515232View attachment 1515245

It’s clear that the pose you choose can either amplify your strong points or balance your weak points, as Vito’s examples showed. Use this info to help which ever way you see fit, LooksMax Brethren, but it seems to me prioritizing eye area is more important. Orb has trash lower third but is worshipped here for his eye area- he party made his lower third look worse and eye area better by inclining his face downwards in pics.

So which posing style mogs?:soy::feelshah:

@StrangerDanger @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @VicMackey @USER0213 @Thompsonz @volcelfatcel @Amnesia @Salludon @Biiyo03 @goat2x @Aesthetics_III @justadude @Frank Jack @Anstrum95 @VenomGT3
Jutters be like:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You can also add lightning from the side to amplify your facial leanness

Just be good looking is the best way to pose

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro