Theres a 99% chance that youre eating too much sodium and too little potassium

LOL at 18% you'd have man boobs you soyboy cuck, I'm 220 with some ab definition and 0 waist fat. Would fucking demolish your ass self pinning subhuman self to oblivion

Something worth thinking about is that creatine moves more water to your muscles, that could be altering something. It's always fucking water + sodium related man
Yeah fuck creatine actually, lean face > everything.

Yeah fuck creatine actually, lean face > everything.
I have this level of facial definition at 18%. His party lifestyle is compromising facial leanest

Images 75

I live with my family and I don't eat a specialized diet. Don't make it too complicated. Eat two meals that are identical daily, and 1 varied one to not get bored. Potatoes and eggs are as cheap as you can go. If you can't afford that you have bigger problems to worry about
What's your daily diet tbh i might wanna copy it

I have this level of facial definition at 18%. His party lifestyle is compromising facial leanest

View attachment 1744535
That's my facial definition at 20% and I've never had a diet in my life
Screenshot 2022 06 21 20 57 55 78

Should i even care about my sodium and potassium intake?

That's my facial definition at 20% and I've never had a diet in my life
View attachment 1744556
Should i even care about my sodium and potassium intake?
If you're not sucking cheeks don't think about it just eat healthy in general

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
If you're not sucking cheeks don't think about it just eat healthy in general
Nah I'm not i just have a good bone structure, thx bro I'll try to cut or lower my processed food intake:feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I understand sodium but why potassium what is it's role in leanmaxxing?

I understand sodium but why potassium what is it's role in leanmaxxing?
Neither affect bodyfat. Just for optimal water retention levels

Swallow more banana

This is water but it's important to put it in picture that even people aware of this are most likely not practicing it

The average man needs about 2.5 grams of sodium per day and about 4.5 grams of potassium. That much salt comes from a single tea spoon. I easily put more than that when making pasta or cooking meat etc and that's a single meal, not considering the sodium that's natural in foods + the salt used in dairy products like cheese, so the salt you should be taking in is literally even LESS than a single teaspoon, which is already TINY if you like salty food like me

And unless you're chowing down on beans, bananas and potatoes (highest accessible sources of potassium), you are most definitely deficient in potassium. Your body recycles these electrolytes to an extent which is why you're not dead, but it doesn't mean you're optimally healthy

Something to think about which might explain why 99.9999% of men are walking around with soy bloated non defined faces (bones and bodyfat considered)

Keep in mind that your body will retain water both with high blood pressure and low blood pressure so lower sodium severely is a retarded idea too
I thoutghtvthis was water . Shouldve put this in botb

Im almost 99% sure carbs don't cause bloat. Muscles store wayyyy more water than adipose tissue and adipose tissue doesn't store glycogen inside. Now consider the fact that facial muscles around the cheek and malar area in particular are thin and small as fuck. How much bloat could they possibly be causing? It's most likely water from change electrolyte balance

What have you experienced personally?
This makes sense i noticed i look Lean at 13%-15% bf if i pop 10 pottasium pills in the morning FASTED until 12am (1000mg + fasting)

Also this forum has shit quality of disscusion

I was about to agree with you but just seen your other thread about β€˜cutting sodium is retarded’.

I’ve been testing sodium carbs potassium for months/years to see the best ratios.

Low sodium/medium carbs/high water is the best to keep bloat low and to not fully deplete glycogen stores.

I regularly eat a high potassium diet but for some reason keeping sodium very low <800mg is the best for facial bloat.
I know this is a 1 year old post but do you still support low sodium/medium carbs/high water?

And what is your take on the amount of other macros you should be eating?
Same, I always notice whether I’m bloated by feeling my zygos and if I’ve ate loads of salt it would be squishy and I can’t feel them much, then when I’m low salt they feel like they’re popping out and it happens with carbs and without carbs.

I stopped creatine for this reason but like you said their isn’t many facial muscles so I might start it again I’m not sure.
I'm thinking of stopping creatine tbh. My face isn't bloated but the leaner the better, right :aheago:

I know this is a 1 year old post but do you still support low sodium/medium carbs/high water?

And what is your take on the amount of other macros you should be eating?

I'm thinking of stopping creatine tbh. My face isn't bloated but the leaner the better, right :aheago:
Yes it’s the best diet for looking good, downside is you will look lean everywhere else so I tend to only do it when it’s cold so I can cover myself in a jumper, now we are approaching summer I bloatmax but make sure to eat high potassium to get rid of most of the subcutaneous water…

Only important macros for me are sodium carbs potassium, I do limit added sugars though.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim