There’s a better looking version of me in my dining hall

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Better nose and eye area. Same pheno and hair.

Good thing I mog him by a solid 5 inches :feelshaha:

legit seeing similar looking guys makes me wanna get my flaws fixed by ten folds jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Casadonis, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
Ugh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ZyzzReincarnate, Zygos4Life and 1 other person

chad version of your pheno

• Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol
stop vomming on my thread pls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Avoidant, Ritalincel and 1 other person
a year ago in my old school there was this 6'6 gigachad definitely the most good looking person in my entire school and he was pretty much me but every feature giga enhanced.

nigga had my hair, eye color, more muscular, taller than me, stronger jaw, cheekbones, etc. it was brutal

at least i have a good pheno :feelsyay:

watch all the pheno copers say “THATS NOT WHAT PHENO IS”
dude i swear https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-jay-alvarrezz-underrated-chad.35553/

ive been following his insta for some months and seeing comments on his pics

its all fucking stacies, models etc. begging for his dick and sending hearts and emojis

ive never seen something like this even with male models or actors w/e. he also posts stories with legit model 7psl+ girls often them being in bathrobe and shit

like from PSL pov he doesnt compete with the titans but the appeal he has to young women is crazy. extremely low inhib too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
dude i swear https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-jay-alvarrezz-underrated-chad.35553/

its all fucking stacies, models etc. begging for his dick and sending hearts and emojis

ive never seen something like this even with male models or actors w/e. he also posts stories with legit model 7psl+ girls often them being in bathrobe and shit

like from PSL pov he doesnt compete with the titans but the appeal he has to young women is crazy. extremely low inhib too and slays model tier girls weekly, posts them on his stories, all of them are at least 6 psl, sometimes even 7+
yeah bc it’s his life style too. i bet he’s some kid that got his parents will (blanking on name) and just goes around the world. he has the looks and pheno for it as well. the hair, body, tan, nice face, crazy stress free lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

like from PSL pov he doesnt compete with the titans but the appeal he has to young women is crazy. extremely low inhib too
Very fucking true. @medialcanthuscel would roast Jay for not having good orbital rims and for all intensive purposes he doesn’t have a good eye area by PSL’s rigid eye area standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486

Well see thats what it comes down to, if you're good looking but high inhib you wont be drowning in pussy. I knew one guy, 5.5 PSL chadlite, 6'1 so a good height, but he was low inhib badboymaxxed and would always be seen with some hot ass bitches.

• +1
Well see thats what it comes down to, if you're good looking but high inhib you wont be drowning in pussy. I knew one guy, 5.5 PSL chadlite, 6'1 so a good height, but he was low inhib badboymaxxed and would always be seen with some hot ass bitches.
i mean im not implying its all about his status and behaviour. it helps him a lot sure, but im convinced his overall look/pheno/coloring whatever is extremely attractive to girls

there's a certain appeal to his looks bitches go crazy for, but doesnt hold up by PSL standard

he's like good candidate for the notion of "what PSL autists think girls want VS. what girls ACTUALLY want"

i mean im not implying its all about his status and behaviour. it helps him a lot sure, but im convinced his overall look/pheno/coloring whatever is extremely attractive to girls

there's a certain appeal to his looks bitches go crazy for, but doesnt hold up by PSL standard

he's like good candidate for the notion of "what PSL autists think girls want VS. what girls ACTUALLY want"

I mean I dont think you need to be a genius to realise he is very handsome so even if he was a gentleman, women would see him as a 'sweetheart.' But when it does come down to it, the ideal man for most women is a tall, handsome, lowinhibmaxxed and thugmaxxed man.
PSL standards are aspie and autistic, we can speculate for days on end, but its women who decide at the end of the day what they like, so when looksmaxxing you have to keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
📷📸

• So Sad
nauseated-face_1f922.png