There’s a Big tittied HTB who has a massive crush on my friend

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Bro my friend is an autist with Eplepsy weird asf I think she’s trolling

But she really always comes blows him kisses, touches him etc

Even I’m jelouse and the MF rejects her every time

I think maybe he knows she’s trolling?

If she actually likes him blackpill is debunked at this point cause he’s a 5’7 framecel recessed guy who can’t even legally own a car or live alone

need pics

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Iasacrko
need pics
I’ll try to creepshot them both

I’m mirin hard but this makes 0 sense

At first I think it was a troll but she gets really touchy with him and I don’t think a girl who is trolling would do that

She also doesn’t only flirt with him when her friends aren’t around she literally comes even when he’s alone so it’s not for laughs or anything

He is beyond subhuman tho like the type of kid who’s so autistic he doesn’t even want a gf that’s why he rejects her every time

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I’ll try to creepshot them both

I’m mirin hard but this makes 0 sense

At first I think it was a troll but she gets really touchy with him and I don’t think a girl who is trolling would do that

She also doesn’t only flirt with him when her friends aren’t around she literally comes even when he’s alone so it’s not for laughs or anything

He is beyond subhuman tho like the type of kid who’s so autistic he doesn’t even want a gf that’s why he rejects her every time
Just be a subhuman with epilepsy theory?

I have seen people get epileptic seizures from taking too much MDMA at raves.
Looks like taking a lot of drugs has always been, and always will be, the key to ascension.

Need to overdose on mdma asap

The best way to found out is to tell him to stop being autistic and just ask her out. Then you’ll know if she actually likes him or not. Right now he’s probably “rejecting” her out of his own fear of rejection.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
prolly wants to pity fuck him