I converted back to Islam to keep my girlfriend/Why settling for trad wife is ok

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

Banned
I was always Muslim until I found out about the blackpill and how it's a contradictory that a loving god would create subhumans. I found a Muslim gf. I did not tell her about me being non-practicing because it didn't matter she was letting me hit everyday, after lectures she would be in my bed . This was going for the past 4 months now. Anyways her friend started telling her to be more religious. She was religious before meeting me so she was not going to compromise(I will). My gf didn’t really say it but it was implied that I should become more religious to continue our relationship. She was over last week three times, we had sex the first time after she cooked me dinner and then felt guilty and she said this was the last time, the second time we just cuddled and kissed, and the third time we prayed the prayer and then we where laying on my couch and she pulled my pants down and started riding me. I finished on my bed because my roommate could be enter the apartment at any moment, and I have pity for him(ricecel).

Why would I go back to a religion I thought was barbaric? Easy -> Smv + NT life because of GOD
For meta. If you were born Christian, you would be far more NT then some athiest or agnostic. Think about the copes between someone who believes in a god and an AFTERLIFE(very important for copes) and someone who doesn't believe in any after life or god. The latter will always be depressed when something bad happens or not as grateful when something good happens.

Also when it comes to women, its a looksmax if you get a religious trad wife. Take it from me, Im in a better situation now then any non believer when we are talking about LTR.

I will not get divorced rape because there will be no legal marriage only the one at the mosque. Obviously makes sure she in not extreme, even then I know some people who will rather have LTR with extremist never been touched niqabi women then marry becky. Honestly do not marry any women we are in 2024 legally. Some of you wont comprehend this but you must be NT asf when it comes to religion. DO NOT BY ANY MEANS SAY ANYTHING IN THE RELIGIOUS TEXTS THAT PROVE WOMEN ARE WHORES. Also do not go on demanding for trad things, women inherently know what god ordered them to do, they just hate when you bring it up. I am not here to debate Islam vs Christianity, if i was born anything other then Islam I would choose christianity(over for hindus and buddhist).

Last thing I want to say. At first I felt like an imposter and kept telling myself im settling because Islam restricts so many things, I loved to gamble, smoke weed, have sex with gf but now looking at the pros I wholeheartedly accepted Islam even if that means no sex, I cured my inceldom, I can still kiss and what not . Call it cope, but I feel as if the dead bedroom wont exist with me because she WANTS to have sex but CANT, she wont even stop kissing because that is too brutal for her even though its sin but not as bad. I will try my two and a half years in uni to make Muslim friends and build a brotherhood, I will not post with these guys on instagram because that is strictly for fit pics and travel pics just in case I have to start over with a new trad muslim gf. Thanks for reading :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, Pikabro, mogstars and 7 others
Disgusting retard

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Patris
brother getting a trad wife is not "settling" you prolly gonna be happier than anyone here I am Christian but inshallah may you have a good life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: walrusmaxx, 97baHater, Roquefort and 9 others
brother getting a trad wife is not "settling" you prolly gonna be happier than anyone here I am Christian but inshallah may you have a good life
Yes I know what you mean. It would be considered settling for non muslims. I was irreligous and thought I was settling, until I opened my eyes and realized that was making me autistic. Having God in your mind is far better for you. And bless Christ, my best friend is Christian.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Pikabro, mogstars and 3 others
Why are you lowering your quality of life by strictly adhering to a religion you lack belief in? just larp in front of the girl lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Patris and The Antichrist
Moved to off-topic.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Patient A
Why are you lowering your quality of life by strictly adhering to a religion you lack belief in? just larp in front of the girl lol
Actually I feel as if I am increasing my quality of life. Not anyone can instantly have a based social circle of high status men. That is harder then ascending. So within my ethnicity the higher status guys are religious all with trad wives. And I aim to be in such circle, joining basketball leagues, taking trips with them, anything to live an NT life. Praying 5 times a day isn't bad, fasting is good, charity is good.

This is what I believe in. Listen closely. In order to live a good life you need some sort of God in your life. You have to believe in an afterlife, now whatever religion can help you get there is up to you, but don't be low iq when choosing it. I was larping the first 4 months but now this month I am starting to love the religion of Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Pikabro, mogstars and 1 other person
Idiot. How are you a Christian and wishing this nigga to have a good life. He is doomed to eternal hellfire. We shouldn’t be sending people to hell with a full stomach but trying to convert them to the one and only true faith which is Christianity—the ONLY faith that guarantees salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, mogstars and Patris
Idiot. How are you a Christian and wishing this nigga to have a good life. He is doomed to eternal hellfire. We shouldn’t be sending people to hell with a full stomach but trying to convert them to the one and only true faith which is Christianity—the ONLY faith that guarantees salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
the faith that utterly failed at keeping women in line

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notchaddam, uglysub8male and Skywalker
muslims believe in christ a prophet and follow his teachings as christ is the only way into heaven and they follow the word of christ they can get into heaven even if it is a prophet and not as god in flesh form

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Yeah I mean I am not happy about it either. The Bible is clear about females but Christian nations never really implemented biblical principles in this regard and instead strived for egalitarianism.

This still does not make Christianity and less valid. The one and only path to eternal life is through faith in Jesus Christ. There is absolutely no other religion that guarantees redemption aside from Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Patris, drimprovement and 1 other person
not to mentions muslims see christ as the messiah which is very much the major point of Christianity that the messiah came and allowed for salvation since muslims agree with this they to can go to heaven

muslims believe in christ a prophet and follow his teachings as christ is the only way into heaven and they follow the word of christ they can get into heaven even if it is a prophet and not as god in flesh form
NO, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

You CANNOT get into heaven by believing in Christ as a prophetic character. Allah is a fraudulent God and muhammed is dead burning in hell alongside his pagan parents.

Jesus Christ is the main character. You must confess and believe in Him as Lord and Savior in order to be redeemed. Jesus is God incarnate. He is the word become flesh.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

You CANNOT get into heaven by believing in Christ as a prophetic character. Allah is a fraudulent God and muhammed is dead burning in hell alongside his pagan parents.

Jesus Christ is the main character. You must confess and believe in Him as Lord and Savior in order to be redeemed. Jesus is God incarnate. He is the word become flesh.
Brother I dont believe you have read the books you denounce muslims do not see the lord Christ as a "prophetic character" but as THE MESSIAH the one who cleanses all sins Mouhammad says this himself if I am correct the only difference between christians and muslims in the belief in Christ is whether you believe in the trinity or not and SOME muslims believe Christ to be a man however the only difference they all have is the trinity as long as one professes their sins to the lord our all loving creator will give them peace

Brother I dont believe you have read the books you denounce muslims do not see the lord Christ as a "prophetic character" but as THE MESSIAH the one who cleanses all sins Mouhammad says this himself if I am correct the only difference between christians and muslims in the belief in Christ is whether you believe in the trinity or not and SOME muslims believe Christ to be a man however the only difference they all have is the trinity as long as one professes their sins to the lord our all loving creator will give them peace
This is so not true. Bro what the fuck are you saying?! Muslims REJECT the crucifixion. They REJECT that Jesus is God. Muslims believe that Jesus comes back to break the cross and then he will die.

Islam is a completely fraudulent religion that has nothing in common with Christianity. It repeatedly insults Christianity. Stop believing Muslims who try to manipulate you into thinking they’re pro Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Patris

Tomato tomado, its still the same Father. Yes we do not believe Jesus is of same divine essence of the Father, but he is still the MESSIAH. The one who will come back to this earth and kill the anti-christ. We have a common enemy, the jews dont battle semantics prepare for the holy war.

This is so not true. Bro what the fuck are you saying?! Muslims REJECT the crucifixion. They REJECT that Jesus is God. Muslims believe that Jesus comes back to break the cross and then he will die.

Islam is a completely fraudulent religion that has nothing in common with Christianity. It repeatedly insults Christianity. Stop believing Muslims who try to manipulate you into thinking they’re pro Jesus.
The quran never insulted christianity, when the text refers to non-believers its talking strictly about arab pagan worshippers, when it is talking about christians or jews, it strictly says people of the book 'ahlul kitab'. Stop this hate, Jesus would never hate another one who worships the father, you believe if jesus were here he would hate muslims for what praying to the Father?

You are a christian NPC, just like there are muslim NPC's. Use high iq when dealing with this kind of debates don't instantly spoute he said or they said bull shit or even worse "what about" topics.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Tomato tomado, its still the same Father. Yes we do not believe Jesus is of same divine essence of the Father, but he is still the MESSIAH. The one who will come back to this earth and kill the anti-christ. We have a common enemy, the jews dont battle semantics prepare for the holy war.

I don’t have any enemies. I love Muslims and Jews but Islam as a religion is fraudulent.

Also, to reject the son is to reject the father. Your line of thinking is the same as how Orthodox Jews think. They think that by believing in and praying to the father (Hashem), that they are spared. No.

Jesus has made it explicitly clear that the only way to the father is through Him. Rejecting Jesus as God incarnate is to reject the Father.

Also, you believe he is the messiah of the Jews. That is of-course true but Christianity believes that He is the DIVINE messiah and He came to not only redeem Jews but all of His creation worldwide. Jesus is for everyone. Salvation is for anyone who is willing to accept Jesus as God.

• +1
I don’t have any enemies. I love Muslims and Jews but Islam as a religion is fraudulent.

Also, to reject the son is to reject the father. Your line of thinking is the same as how Orthodox Jews think. They think that by believing in and praying to the father (Hashem), that they are spared. No.

Jesus has made it explicitly clear that the only way to the father is through Him. Rejecting Jesus as God incarnate is to reject the Father.

Also, you believe he is the messiah of the Jews. That is of-course true but Christianity believes that He is the DIVINE messiah and He came to not only redeem Jews but all of His creation worldwide. Jesus is for everyone. Salvation is for anyone who is willing to accept Jesus as God.

And Christianity isn't? Jesus came down to spread love, he did not come down to spread religion. Religion came after he died, he would not approve of it.

To each their own, I stated this is not a debate between Islam vs Christianity and your autist ass just couldnt listen. I hate you NPC's we have them in Islam as well they dont let anyone breath without making anything a debate. All he said was inshallah which means if God(the father) wills. Go cry about it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
And Christianity isn't? Jesus came down to spread love, he did not come down to spread religion. Religion came after he died, he would not approve of it.

To each their own, I stated this is not a debate between Islam vs Christianity and your autist ass just couldnt listen. I hate you NPC's we have them in Islam as well they dont let anyone breath without making anything a debate. All he said was inshallah which means if God(the father) wills. Go cry about it.
Come on bro I’m not making this a debate for the sake of debating. I’m being tough because I genuinely care about you even though I don’t know any of you niggas. I want everyone to accept the no strings attached gift that God gave us—that being the gift salvation and eternal life.

There is nothing in it for me to spread the word of God either. No blessings by God, no money, no power, no commission—NOTHING. I’m only doing this because I care for you

• +1
Come on bro I’m not making this a debate for the sake of debating. I’m being tough because I genuinely care about you even though I don’t know any of you niggas. I want everyone to accept the no strings attached gift that God gave us—that being the gift salvation and eternal life.

There is nothing in it for me to spread the word of God either. No blessings by God, no money, no power, no commission—NOTHING. I’m only doing this because I care for you
dnr

i believe in islam because
my mother was possed and the only wa she would stop was if we played some ayah never disbelfied after that or question it i saw it with my own eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and kebab
enjoy the dead bedroom i guess , bro :feelskek:

Islam took the treatment of women from Christianity nigga. Read the Bible.

Today everyone’s just Atheist but larping as Christian in the west. Like Zherka.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Skywalker and Eternal_
Islam took the treatment of women from Christianity nigga. Read the Bible.

Today everyone’s just Atheist but larping as Christian in the west. Like Zherka.
Lmao and who cares about biblic principles if literally nobody follows them, it’s like calling urself a pagan nowadays lmao. Christianity failed, end of the story

Lmao and who cares about biblic principles if literally nobody follows them, it’s like calling urself a pagan nowadays lmao. Christianity failed, end of the story
Christianity didn’t fail, Bible itself says people are gonna fall short and not gonna follow it, and true believers are gonna be an ostracized minority.

If that didn’t happen, the Bible would have failed.

Droning Mavic Pro GIF by Jocqua

And you call yourself Italian?

Christianity didn’t fail, Bible itself says people are gonna fall short and not gonna follow it, and true believers are gonna be an ostracized minority.

If that didn’t happen, the Bible would have failed.

Droning Mavic Pro GIF by Jocqua

And you call yourself Italian?
I don’t call myself shit. If you lived in here you’d witness how everything fell apart

I don’t call myself shit. If you lived in here you’d witness how everything fell apart
Buddy has NOT read the Bible.

For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Buddy has NOT read the Bible.

For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

still not a single catholic trad wife.
I don’t care about ur magic carpenter. Islam won and will continue winning and it’s not an opinion but a fact

still not a single catholic trad wife.
I don’t care about ur magic carpenter. Islam won and will continue winning and it’s not an opinion but a fact
Sure cuck, live in your magic world where Muhammad rides his magic flying pony named Barack.

I’ve been in more Muslim countries than you, they “won” but their countries are such shitholes that they rather flee and be homeless on Europe. Ok nigger hahahaha

Yeah wage slaving for a grown woman while she stays at home doing 2 hours of light work a day sounds great

low IQ cope

Sure cuck, live in your magic world where Muhammad rides his magic flying pony named Barack.

I’ve been in more Muslim countries than you, they “won” but their countries are such shitholes that they rather flee and be homeless on Europe. Ok nigger hahahaha
it's all fake anyways, people are still degenerated but they do things behind curtains. JFL most muslim countries allow people to use instagram and social media, no such a thing trad wife watching jew propaganda on IG.

biggest cope, thinking covering women's bodies will change nature. OP is literally a degenerate fornicator talking about religion, sounds like a joke.

• +1
low IQ cope

it's all fake anyways, people are still degenerated but they do things behind curtains. JFL most muslim countries allow people to use instagram and social media, no such a thing trad wife watching jew propaganda on IG.

biggest cope, thinking covering women's bodies will change nature. OP is literally a degenerate fornicator talking about religion, sounds like a joke.
Jew algorithm promotes Fraudislam to destroy whites even further.

Everyone Muslim knows this shit is all fake and they’re all westernized.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi

I don’t care about fairy tales jfl. I only care about the consequences in our lives.
Religion’s main goal is to keep women in line

Yeah wage slaving for a grown woman while she stays at home doing 2 hours of light work a day sounds great
what alternatives do we have exactly

sure just to leave you when she find someone better lmao
Working or not makes no difference in that retard. Also, if I have to wage slave for a woman to keep her I don’t want her. Hire a prostitute you cuck. It’s more dignified

Working or not makes no difference in that retard. Also, if I have to wage slave for a woman to keep her I don’t want her. Hire a prostitute you cuck. It’s more dignified
a prostitute doesnt cook and give birth to your sons faggot

this is about the best u get nowadays unless you are lucky or a satanist or blessed by god

a prostitute doesnt cook and give birth to your sons faggot
A prostitute actually can do both of those. It’s not hard to cook and you don’t choose the gender of your children. Have fun wage slaving all day and coming home still being expected to help out with the little shits. You’re not getting any woman either way so don’t kid yourself and just kill yourself instead you retarded cuck

I was always Muslim until I found out about the blackpill and how it's a contradictory that a loving god would create subhumans. I found a Muslim gf. I did not tell her about me being non-practicing because it didn't matter she was letting me hit everyday, after lectures she would be in my bed . This was going for the past 4 months now. Anyways her friend started telling her to be more religious. She was religious before meeting me so she was not going to compromise(I will). My gf didn’t really say it but it was implied that I should become more religious to continue our relationship. She was over last week three times, we had sex the first time after she cooked me dinner and then felt guilty and she said this was the last time, the second time we just cuddled and kissed, and the third time we prayed the prayer and then we where laying on my couch and she pulled my pants down and started riding me. I finished on my bed because my roommate could be enter the apartment at any moment, and I have pity for him(ricecel).

Why would I go back to a religion I thought was barbaric? Easy -> Smv + NT life because of GOD
For meta. If you were born Christian, you would be far more NT then some athiest or agnostic. Think about the copes between someone who believes in a god and an AFTERLIFE(very important for copes) and someone who doesn't believe in any after life or god. The latter will always be depressed when something bad happens or not as grateful when something good happens.

Also when it comes to women, its a looksmax if you get a religious trad wife. Take it from me, Im in a better situation now then any non believer when we are talking about LTR.

I will not get divorced rape because there will be no legal marriage only the one at the mosque. Obviously makes sure she in not extreme, even then I know some people who will rather have LTR with extremist never been touched niqabi women then marry becky. Honestly do not marry any women we are in 2024 legally. Some of you wont comprehend this but you must be NT asf when it comes to religion. DO NOT BY ANY MEANS SAY ANYTHING IN THE RELIGIOUS TEXTS THAT PROVE WOMEN ARE WHORES. Also do not go on demanding for trad things, women inherently know what god ordered them to do, they just hate when you bring it up. I am not here to debate Islam vs Christianity, if i was born anything other then Islam I would choose christianity(over for hindus and buddhist).

Last thing I want to say. At first I felt like an imposter and kept telling myself im settling because Islam restricts so many things, I loved to gamble, smoke weed, have sex with gf but now looking at the pros I wholeheartedly accepted Islam even if that means no sex, I cured my inceldom, I can still kiss and what not . Call it cope, but I feel as if the dead bedroom wont exist with me because she WANTS to have sex but CANT, she wont even stop kissing because that is too brutal for her even though its sin but not as bad. I will try my two and a half years in uni to make Muslim friends and build a brotherhood, I will not post with these guys on instagram because that is strictly for fit pics and travel pics just in case I have to start over with a new trad muslim gf. Thanks for reading :feelsez:
Alhamdulillah