There's a cure for grey hair

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
I'm surprised this isn't talked about more here, since a lot of grey hair is a big looksmin. There's a men's shampoo called Control Gx, with 2 versions brown or black. It slowly darkens your hair when you use it in the shower each time. This guy went from completely white hair to brown after a month of using it. I'm noticing some white hairs so if it continues to spread I have this as a backup plan. Also every redhead male would benefit from using it even if they have no grey hair.

 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Sens and Hero of the Imperium
I'm surprised this isn't talked about more here, since a lot of grey hair is a big looksmin. There's a men's shampoo called Control Gx, with 2 versions brown or black. It slowly darkens your hair when you use it in the shower each time. This guy went from completely white hair to brown after a month of using it. I'm noticing some white hairs so if it continues to spread I have this as a backup plan. Also every redhead male would benefit from using it even if they have no grey hair.


I use henna + indigo for raven-black. Good looksmax.
 
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 23558
yes, its called dye
 
1688997098120
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens
did you get this knowledge when you shaved their heads at auschwitz?
 
Side remark. Lol @ that dude keeping his hair, he is imo way past the point of keeping his hair.
It's time for him to shave it off, and go full bald. Or get a hairsystem.
 

Similar threads

badacne
Replies
7
Views
51
holybrutal
holybrutal
O
Replies
5
Views
25
Resonant
Resonant
ryn_ricos
Replies
1
Views
33
mumbaimaxxed
mumbaimaxxed
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
5
Views
58
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
Arryzz
Replies
8
Views
70
GODFATHER_0
GODFATHER_0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top