There's a lifeguard I know who gets hit on by a LOT of girls. What's his appeal? (Pic included)

The BULLmaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Do what it takes to be and look like this guy @the BULL. Not even kidding.

Just lol if you were all shitposting and not making any advancement compared to me in the short amount of time I've known here.

@Xangsane I'm all down for seeing edits of me as long as it's okay and not out your way?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Just lol if you were all shitposting and not making any advancement compared to me in the short amount of time I've known here.

• +1
Reactions: infini

@Xangsane I'm all down for seeing edits of me as long as it's okay and not out your way?
are you seriously talking to me about advancement? my forearm probably mogs your biceps. my zygos are so visible they put roman statues in shame

• +1
are you seriously talking to me about advancement? my forearm probably mogs your biceps. my zygos are so visible they put roman statues in shame
Yeah. Those edits changed my belief about you rotting at-home stereotype. I wanna see you baywatch and report it back here then be gone for a week or two then vice versa.

Yeah. Those edits changed my belief about you rotting at-home stereotype. I wanna see you baywatch and report it back here then be gone for a week or two then vice versa.
you wouldn't survive a day of my routine

you wouldn't survive a day of my routine
By all means, if there if there's a thread about it I would be excited to read it.

Then you should have no problems slaying in the UK.

By all means, if there if there's a thread about it I would be excited to read it.

Then you should have no problems slaying in the UK.
i wouldn't. i would just fire up my tinder and order girls. my routine is like 10-20 sets of bicep curls variations, 10 - 15 series of forearm variations, 20 series of pull ups or 5 series of muscle ups, 10 series on ring dips, this everyday, than planche - iron cross- front lever- back lever like 3-4 a week.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
i wouldn't. i would just fire up my tinder and order girls. my routine is like 10-20 sets of bicep curls variations, 10 - 15 series of forearm variations, 20 series of pull ups or 5 series of muscle ups, 10 series on ring dips, this everyday, than planche - iron cross- front lever- back lever like 3-4 a week.
10-20 sets of curls each with their own amount of reps?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
10-20 sets of curls each with their own amount of reps?
yes but they're different movements. you need to watch armwrestling videos to understand

• Hmm...
yes but they're different movements. you need to watch armwrestling videos to understand
Perhaps look into them for any clout because it is a weird routine. I'm looking to change mine I did for 7 months- 1 year.

Perhaps look into them for any clout because it is a weird routine. I'm looking to change mine I did for 7 months- 1 year.
it doesn't matter because my arms are huge. so what i say holds more weight

your gymbro routine. my routine is better because it grows bigger arms
Just do 20 sets with 3 reps variations of curls theory.... I'm not understanding your maths here or you mean 3 x 20?

mao this is gymbro stuff by being all arms. As for me, I would have preferred if you'd rated me back when I wanted it.

Just do 20 sets with 3 reps variations of curls theory.... I'm not understanding your maths here or you mean 3 x 20?

mao this is gymbro stuff by being all arms. As for me, I would have preferred if you'd rated me back when I wanted it.
bro have you seen my recent body pics?? it's 20sets with 8-10 reps, and the variations are like 3. and i train the other stufff with pull ups etc. arms are the most important though

bro have you seen my recent body pics?? it's 20sets with 8-10 reps, and the variations are like 3. and i train the other stufff with pull ups etc. arms are the most important though
About a month back where people were complaining about chest ones. I won't deny the importance of arms obviously but I dunno however that lineup is giga-bro. Something Ivar the Boneless would have been made to do.

And what movement are you supposed to do during back lever other than extend spine and legs?

@Xangsane change your username to xangsane

• +1
About a month back where people were complaining about chest ones. I won't deny the importance of arms obviously but I dunno however that lineup is giga-bro. Something Ivar the Boneless would have been made to do.

And what movement are you supposed to do during back lever other than extend spine and legs?
Back lever hits your chest like crazy. Same for planche

• Hmm...