Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I notice whenever I’m starvemaxing I feel the urge to piss all the time

And it doesn’t rlly make sense since I’m not drinking a lot of water

But I assume that’s the fat which leaves the body also in form of piss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, LordSergiXX63, Fish and 2 others
No more sodium entering your body so you excrete more water to maintain sodium/water balance in cells.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TechnoBoss
John Cena Mind Blown GIF

You looked lean before, did you get fat again or you just trying to get to 10% bf

You looked lean before, did you get fat again or you just trying to get to 10% bf
I was always above 30% I’m gonna finally lose weight tho I’ve been going on basic very huge deficit for 3 days and am not craving I’ll probably keep it up hopefully I need to see how it is to be lean

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Over for pisscels

For every 10 pounds of fat you lose, 8.4 pounds comes out through your lungs and the remaining 1.6 pounds turns into water

Lose fat through fapping theory

#Lose2lbsIn1Day

I was always above 30% I’m gonna finally lose weight tho I’ve been going on basic very huge deficit for 3 days and am not craving I’ll probably keep it up hopefully I need to see how it is to be lean
How so ? Cuz i remember you were 30%, then u suddenly lost weight and got to 20% or something like that then u started dating, even later i saw a very lean pic of ur face on ur pfp, but still good luck on journey bro

How so ? Cuz i remember you were 30%, then u suddenly lost weight and got to 20% or something like that then u started dating, even later i saw a very lean pic of ur face on ur pfp, but still good luck on journey bro
I was mistaken 20 my weight is very hard to tell due to my face always looking lean I carry almost no face fat

I only carry a bit of fat in the cheeks tho I have no double chin or chin fat no matter how fat I’ve gotten

So from looking at just my face it’s impossible for someone to determine my fat

I have very high estrogen fat distribution

I was mistaken 20 my weight is very hard to tell due to my face always looking lean I carry almost no face fat

I only carry a bit of fat in the cheeks tho I have no double chin or chin fat no matter how fat I’ve gotten

So from looking at just my face it’s impossible for someone to determine my fat

I have very high estrogen fat distribution
Oh ok bro i got it, good luck on your journey 💪

u breathe out most ur fat tho