There's a lot of incel traits in common with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Just an observation

But there's a lot less incels here due to physical attractiveness then to being mentalcels

@battlefieldincel pm'ed me pics and he was nowhere near the incel zone which to me is ~PSL 1.5-2 range

If you are in that range though I tell every man here this that's gotten the short end of the genetic distrubution

You can soft lookmax(hard only if needed), NTmax, salary max, and get to a PSL 4 and get an average girlfriend.

Make sure your Weston Price pilled(this must happened before pregnancy), and have a chad son

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 281
Incels arent real. Just lower your standards theroy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Nibba
@Madness
FACEANDLMS debunked this go to 1:20

Mariana trench IQ. Even girls with down syndrome have way higher SMV than us. I just want my looksmatch but she can get a Chad so why bother with me?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Never_Began, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
@Madness
FACEANDLMS debunked this go to 1:20

Yeah I understand this concept but on this site their is no incel. on .is their is only a few
Mariana trench IQ. Even girls with down syndrome have way higher SMV than us. I just want my looksmatch but she can get a Chad so why bother with me?
You need to settle for 2 psl or more below your looks

I have small upper lip lmao

Yeah I understand this concept but on this site their is no incel. on .is their is only a few

Hypergamy can get fucked. Don't think i could get hard for anything less attractive than me anyway tbh.

Just an observation

View attachment 7952

But there's a lot less incels here due to physical attractiveness then to being mentalcels

@battlefieldincel pm'ed me pics and he was nowhere near the incel zone which to me is ~PSL 1.5-2 range

If you are in that range though I tell every man here this that's gotten the short end of the genetic distrubution

You can soft lookmax(hard only if needed), NTmax, salary max, and get to a PSL 4 and get an average girlfriend.

Make sure your Weston Price pilled(this must happened before pregnancy), and have a chad son

So all incels mothers drank alcohol whilewhile pregnant ?

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ohol-syndrome-These-includes-a_fig1_258626689

That's why I put incel at PSL 2-1.5

@ this level you can't go down any further there's no negative PSL

It's funny when a 13 year old knows more about the world than people 2x his age jfl

My mother drank when she was pregnant with me although I don’t have all of these features I believe this has some effect. You’re right about the Weston Price pill. I’ve tried to tell my pregnant sister but she doesn’t care to listen and so has eaten like she because she’s “eating for two”.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
A lot of parents don't drink or smoke etc but still come out retarded looking. It's just bad genetics

Wow Never heard of that before, totally true tho. Agreed
The more flaws a woman has the more attainable men think she is. A woman's smv in 2018 is unstoppable just like the Juggernaut.

The more flaws a woman has the more attainable men think she is. A woman's smv in 2018 is unstoppable just like the Juggernaut.
I mean I know what it means, it's just... that I'd never heard of that before when I made that comment and now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense. Really sad tho ngl

A lot of parents don't drink or smoke etc but still come out retarded looking. It's just bad genetics
i think one's grandapaents affect it too