There's a lot of woe-is-me and defeatism on this site.

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
We've already identified the problem = Looks are everything and determine the quality of your life.

We're wallowing in sorrow instead of focusing on the solution, surgerymaxxing.

All our energy and money should be focused on surgerymaxxing.

Now I know some people are quick to say that surgeries will only tweak minor insufficiencies and not make much of a difference, but there are some surgeries that can completely alter the structure of your face: Lefort II, Lefort III and variations thereof.

So what I am asking is, for the incels who have given up and are just self-flagellating at this point, why don't you put all of your money into a major surgery like LFIII? How many of you would be prepared to do that? Are you prepared to die under anesthesia for a chance to improve your looks? Its a cliché, but no risk no reward. If youre not willing to take a chance to improve your looks you have no right to complain.

At best it will make you look much better, (cheekbones, eye area, nose,) and at worst you'll just look like a different person, one whose looks you don't hate (yet), and if you die during surgery then all your problems will be over anyways.

Lefort or death

1480584520998.png
1508724658387.jpg
1505617191392.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PointOfNoReturn, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
how much is lefort?

How do you find a surgeon who will actually give you a good and significant result
And gives you a fair price

No one does Lefort 2+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and TeenAscender
What’s the point? So you can illude a bitch into pregnancy based on genetics that don’t exist. That doesn’t sit well with me.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What’s the point? So you can illude a bitch into pregnancy based on genetics that don’t exist. That doesn’t sit well with me.
Precisely. The same way women use makeup, botox and fillers to do the same.

Two can play at that game bitch but I have less inhibition and more money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24906
istanbul.
But actually how do you find a specific individual, not just where. You could go to the best country in the world and still end up with a retarded surgeon who botches the job, if you don't know how to look.

i am planning to get rhino. its not bad right now but i would love a slimmer nose. would go from 6psl 6.5psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 18879
But actually how do you find a specific individual, not just where. You could go to the best country in the world and still end up with a retarded surgeon who botches the job, if you don't know how to look.
Instagram. Search for posts tagged with the surgery you want. Surgeons on there live and die by their reputation. They will have a WhatsApp number in their bio.

If you’re flexible and know how to travel, you can be in theatre within 48 hours of messaging them. Depending on how busy they are of course.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Skry
Just have your face carved for thousands of dollars with a chance of dying bro.

Lefort surgeries literally have a 12% fucking mortality rate.

99% chance your standard LTN looksmax dwelling ass would actually NEED a russian roulette surgery made for craniofacially deformed infants

ngl if you are legitimately repulsive enough and deformed (2.5/10 and lower) then it might be different but for the vast majority of you it is definitely definitely definitely not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Yeah, because it means you had other genes that made up for your shit appearance genes. Winner genes that did what they had to do to succeed. Not you, but me. Your genes are all around weak, worried about the fucking morality of "deceiving " a woman into bearing your child because your looks aren't actually genetic, lmao. Looks aren't even fully genetic to begin with, and it's not like you're making an exact clone of yourself anyway. Chad can have fucking retard kids.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
back to reddit with you

Yeah, because it means you had other genes that made up for your shit appearance genes. Winner genes that did what they had to do to succeed. Not you, but me. Your genes are all around weak, worried about the fucking morality of "deceiving " a woman into bearing your child because your looks aren't actually genetic, lmao. Looks aren't even fully genetic to begin with, and it's not like you're making an exact clone of yourself anyway. Chad can have fucking retard kids.
If two ugly people have an attractive offspring it’s an anomaly. Stop tryna say it’s all random

If two ugly people have an attractive offspring it’s an anomaly. Stop tryna say it’s all random
I didn't say it's random. I said it's not purely genetic. Recessed facial bones are caused by poor prenatal nutrition. My children will be beautiful as I will make sure my wife eats properly and gets enough sun exposure. I'll feed them nothing but the toughest meat.

I didn't say it's random. I said it's not purely genetic. Recessed facial bones are caused by poor prenatal nutrition. My children will be beautiful as I will make sure my wife eats properly and gets enough sun exposure. I'll feed them nothing but the toughest meat
Sure, but the majority of people won’t be micromanaging there childrens facial structure like that. And let me know how it goes for you. They might pick up on ways you talk or breath, which could fuck up the entire process.

Lefort surgeries literally have a 12% fucking mortality rate.
I looked into this and as far as I can tell, that statistic is not from Lefort surgeries, but from hospitalized patients who suffered le fort fractures. Are you sure about that

I looked into this and as far as I can tell, that statistic is not from Lefort surgeries, but from hospitalized patients who suffered le fort fractures. Are you sure about that
You tell me if you want to cut your face off then cut your skull in half and expect it to go well