• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 11963
i fucking hate this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, Vvvvxxxx, 5'7 zoomer and 29 others
Sphenoid bone?

i have heard about this, there was someone on the forum who made their lips wider using this method. elab how to do it? and what are the muscles called?

i have heard about this, there was someone on the forum who made their lips wider using this method. elab how to do it? and what are the muscles called?
Right here
EF545A96 DC89 4BBB B354 8DE4D28AB823

try to move your ears with that muscle and it you’ll feel it
Takes some getting used to though

How tf do you even move your ears jfl. I think I’m doing it right tho; pressing your lower teeth against the back of my upper teeth and I feel something around that area, Idk tbh jfl :lul:

How tf do you even move your ears jfl. I think I’m doing it right tho; pressing your lower teeth against the back of my upper teeth and I feel something around that area, Idk tbh jfl :lul:
it's cope my man, don't you realize the bored little incel is just fucking with you?!

No you don’t use your teeth
It’s a muscle right in front of your ear

She talks about it in this video

it's cope my man, don't you realize the bored little incel is just fucking with you?!
Chill bro, I was just testing for like 2 secs if it was possible, but it’s not so case settled

Chill bro, I was just testing for like 2 secs if it was possible, but it’s not so case settled
It’s possible
Skip to 3:45 in this video

My cheeky attempt to farm "jfl" by insulting another user backfired, fucking hell
@Ed676 teach me your ways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and TUSSELEIF
My cheeky attempt to farm "jfl" by insulting another user backfired, fucking hell
@Ed676 teach me your ways
Sorry didn’t mean anything by it

i engage it every time i do my mewing exercises

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
hold on, when i mew i think im moving it? op is that what you mean? like there is some type of movement there. you tell me if you see what i mean by mewing

0:23 ... Damn that explains why mr bean is such a chad

Is it the one where you engage it your face feels like it's sorta being pushed back from the sides?

Very intelligent thread OP, good job