Theres a single girl on this forum

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Theres a single asian girl (chinese) on this forum looking for a “tall handsome cisgendered guy”

Help her, she gets horny like any other nigga and feels brutal that she wont get a tall handsome cisgender. Im encouraging her to get lip fillers so she can give non homo hawk tuwah that feels like a woman

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Apparition, ElySioNs and 4 others
Inb4 ban

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
If you don’t get banned the mods are bias

• +1
Chinese whores are the worst cos they have high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KT-34, thecel, shia.jihadist and 8 others
Indians and Asians are generally a no go for me unless half white can't lie

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 88772, menas and 1 other person
If you don’t get banned the mods are bias
You can't larp as being a foid and you can't be a foid. However, there is a precedent for banning people who are knowingly harboring foids.

Theres a single asian girl (chinese) on this forum looking for a “tall handsome cisgendered guy”

Help her, she gets horny like any other nigga and feels brutal that she wont get a tall handsome cisgender. Im encouraging her to get lip fillers so she can give non homo hawk tuwah that feels like a woman
Who is the girl? Send me some proof or something.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and try2beme
ok and why does this gook deserve a tall handsome man, tell me that? Oh wait she fucking doesn't. She can go die. Mods I want a witch hunt to find and eliminate this bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, chaddyboi66, Kelly Oubre Jr and 9 others
ur gonna get banned for harboring a foid bro omg. give it up

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Rea and try2beme
You can't larp as being a foid and you can't be a foid. However, there is a precedent for banning people who are knowingly harboring foids.

Um that’s not the precedent at all, I was banned for making a joke that a user might be a foid

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Imretarded?, ascension and 1 other person
ur gonna get banned for harboring a foid bro omg. give it up

• +1
Tbh we should allow foids on here so we can degrade them and call them whores and mean names and ban any user caught simping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Clark69 and try2beme
Tbh we should allow foids on here so we can degrade them and call them whores and mean names and ban any user caught simping
Chads like you would get pussy and it wouldn't be fair to us truecels

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and tombradylover
why’d u get banned on com

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, ascension, Imretarded? and 3 others
Um that’s not the precedent at all, I was banned for making a joke that a user might be a foid
I don't know why you'd get banned for accusing a user of being a foid that doesn't make sense. There must be more to that. Was this relating to that dude who used to write all those schizo threads and write sanju everywhere?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, thecel, tombradylover and 1 other person
I don’t care

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Im 15 so if she likes me she pedo

• JFL
  • +1
Chads like you would get pussy and it wouldn't be fair to us truecels
No I’d degrade the foids that’s what I literally did on .com and got banned I’m for the ppl brother
why’d u get banned on com
I degraded narcy foids and they got butthurt and reported

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, ascension, sickdawgie and 2 others
No I’d degrade the foids that’s what I literally did on .com and got banned I’m for the ppl brother

I degraded narcy foids and they got butthurt and reported
Im the same. Was it that maria bitch? These sluts need to get off forums and watch leah halton makeup tutorials cause wtf

• +1
Im the same. Was it that maria bitch? These sluts need to get off forums and watch leah halton makeup tutorials cause wtf
It’s that stupid narcy bitch that calls everyone ugly and has tons of simps she’s German. Stupid whore needs to die

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don't know why you'd get banned for accusing a user of being a foid that doesn't make sense. There must be more to that. Was this relating to that dude who used to write all those schizo threads and write sanju everywhere?
Gengar basically told me that joking about a foid being here should be banned, when he sent me the ban thing

It’s that stupid narcy bitch that calls everyone ugly and has tons of simps she’s German. Stupid whore needs to die
These European bitches are so fkng autistic

• +1
These European bitches are so fkng autistic
She’s not even attractive either her face is chubby and she angle frauds and makeup maxxes and has tons of simps on the site it pisses me off. I want to kill everyone on that site tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Gengar basically told me that joking about a foid being here should be banned, when he sent me the ban thing
U deserved to be banned rn i dont

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and tombradylover
She’s not even attractive either her face is chubby and she angle frauds and makeup maxxes and has tons of simps on the site it pisses me off. I want to kill everyone on that site tbh.
What’s the hoes name

• +1
Reactions: Acion and try2beme
does trans count:lul:

• +1

are you confusing girls with femboys like @Rea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and try2beme

Found the foid

• JFL
I agree we should bully them out of their fantasies
Also give people like @Zeta @Amnesia @Clavicular a job to bully them harder because they're chads

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and Clavicular
I agree we should bully them out of their fantasies
Also give people like @Zeta @Amnesia @Clavicular a job to bully them harder because they're chads
Shutup faggot why are u assembling ur little forum crushes like avengers to beef a trans women

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and TechnoBoss
Shutup faggot why are u assembling ur little forum crushes like avengers to beef a trans women
Idk it's funny
And tbh I don't consider any of them Chad it's just the mainstream ones

Lol i'm not a femboy

Are trans allowed here btw ? @TechnoBoss It's gay so it shouldn't be right
You cannot be a woman here and you cannot post any kind of LGBT content.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, try2beme and Rea
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Rea
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Rea

There is unironically a foid I’ve seen on TikTok who speaks with rotter lingo who’s claims 10k posts pls ban her if u find

• Woah
But can you be a trans foid? Cause they’re not real women
that's what I'm asking but even the mods don't know jfl

i guess not since it's gay

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and thecel
that's what I'm asking but even the mods don't know jfl

i guess not since it's gay
Your allowed to be gay just not post gay things

• +1
Reactions: thecel, try2beme and Rea
Your allowed to be gay just not post gay things
I don't think you're allowed to be gay

I posted a trans body on estrogen last month and was banned even though it wasn't me and I didn't talk about gay stuff on the thread

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, thecel and ascension