Theres a single girl on this forum

I don't think you're allowed to be gay

I posted a trans body on estrogen last month and was banned even though it wasn't me and I didn't talk about gay stuff on the thread
No your allowed to be gay, alolha was a man who was gay

• +1
Reactions: Rea
No your allowed to be gay, alolha was a man who was gay
Then i think it's just subjective, either the mod likes you or hates you and warns you for anything using the gay pretext

I've taken multiple warnings for saying I was going to shave my legs to go to the gym, and another because I asked whether a feminine body on a man might appeal to a niche of women

State of the forum jfl

Anw it's nothing new, the rules are shaky and the mods are abusing their right since the admins have stopped hanging around the forum and don't give a shit what's going on here

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
I've taken multiple warnings for saying I was going to shave my legs to go to the gym

Why go gym when I'll give you a good workout? Come over

• JFL
SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don't think you're allowed to be gay

I posted a trans body on estrogen last month and was banned even though it wasn't me and I didn't talk about gay stuff on the thread

379D58E3 C27E 4FA6 A397 D2DEAEA2700E

Last edited:
  • Love it
I don't know why you'd get banned for accusing a user of being a foid that doesn't make sense. There must be more to that. Was this relating to that dude who used to write all those schizo threads and write sanju everywhere?
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Um that’s not the precedent at all, I was banned for making a joke that a user might be a foid
I don't know why you'd get banned for accusing a user of being a foid that doesn't make sense. There must be more to that. Was this relating to that dude who used to write all those schizo threads and write sanju everywhere?
The schizo guy was me

And @anthony111553 was banned for a simple joke that other people made too. It was blatantly obvious he was joking but he got temped still for no reason. Moderator didn't address it in ban appeals and just said that he will give him the same punishment as me.

//Sanju TWNCFU

-Oliz Payne ( All is pain.)

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
The schizo guy was me

And @anthony111553 was banned for a simple joke that other people made too. It was blatantly obvious he was joking but he got temped still for no reason. Moderator didn't address it in ban appeals and just said that he will give him the same punishment as me.

//Sanju TWNCFU

• +1
Reactions: N1666
The schizo guy was me

//Sanju TWNCFU

the funny part is they unbanned you and then just forgot to unban me

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
does she have a long midface?

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bump

anyone know her username?

I wanna ascend!

• +1