There’s a whole world out there.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
So I’m just sitting in my room right now looking out the window it’s drizzling / raining a little bit a little cloudy and sunny but I was just thinking on my regrets of how I should’ve worked harder when I was younger and now I have no time left. And was just thinking about how free life was when I was younger running around all day long doing whatever even though I was bullied. But then I slowly remembered that there is a whole world out there man. Billions of people, hundreds of countries, states, towns, cities. I’m gonna go on an adventure I’m gonna just take my parents car one day or take the bus and just fucking go for it. I don’t know where I’ll go I’ll probably head south hopefully to Florida or Georgia if not there than hopefully Maryland or one of the Carolinas. I need to become famous.
 
So I’m just sitting in my room right now looking out the window it’s drizzling / raining a little bit a little cloudy and sunny but I was just thinking on my regrets of how I should’ve worked harder when I was younger and now I have no time left. And was just thinking about how free life was when I was younger running around all day long doing whatever even though I was bullied. But then I slowly remembered that there is a whole world out there man. Billions of people, hundreds of countries, states, towns, cities. I’m gonna go on an adventure I’m gonna just take my parents car one day or take the bus and just fucking go for it. I don’t know where I’ll go I’ll probably head south hopefully to Florida or Georgia if not there than hopefully Maryland or one of the Carolinas. I need to become famous.

1590266102884
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6164, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
nah... sounds like too much effort. i'll just rot in my room thanks.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Dn rd
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
So I’m just sitting in my room right now looking out the window it’s drizzling / raining a little bit a little cloudy and sunny but I was just thinking on my regrets of how I should’ve worked harder when I was younger and now I have no time left. And was just thinking about how free life was when I was younger running around all day long doing whatever even though I was bullied. But then I slowly remembered that there is a whole world out there man. Billions of people, hundreds of countries, states, towns, cities. I’m gonna go on an adventure I’m gonna just take my parents car one day or take the bus and just fucking go for it. I don’t know where I’ll go I’ll probably head south hopefully to Florida or Georgia if not there than hopefully Maryland or one of the Carolinas. I need to become famous.
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 6164

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
4
Views
31
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
astatin
Replies
6
Views
40
Bat
Bat
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
2
Views
69
horseman
horseman
griffagella
Replies
64
Views
359
rawr
rawr
Hihi21
Replies
5
Views
60
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top