Theres alternative ways to brighten your eyes through Laser, not only Stroma.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7kQjwWnnJ5yCgLPNk6miBQ < just an example, btw ( these videos are good to know the results, but i wouldt expect much, looks like it was edited by a 75 years old ) their site is: worldeyelaser.com
theres also this one here: https://www.yeuxclairs.com
If i remember correctly, the WorldEyeLaser surgery comes for 5000 Euro including the hostage and transportation; theres multiple pacients that has been under this procedure and from what ive seen its trustable and doesnt fuck your eyesight not really expensive if you live on a first world country tbh
@hairyballscel you may be interested

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, hairyballscel and Lux
thanks for the tag

is this stuff safe doe?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
fuarkkkk now shitskins will fraud their aryan genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 5891
thanks for the tag

is this stuff safe doe?
Yep, theres hundreds operations worldeyelaser has done.
Its also legalized on turkey, where the Worldeyelaser is funded at

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Yep, theres hundreds operations worldeyelaser has done.
Its also legalized on turkey, where the Worldeyelaser is funded at
i need to look into this more tbh, thanks bro

3rd world scams

Anyone who does this should never reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
fuarkkkk now shitskins will fraud their aryan genetics

You do realize Blue eyes can actually be detrimental to health technically your eyes aren't even blue it's just a good aesthetic trait cause it adds to contrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I’m already planning on going to Worldeyelaser probably next april

• Woah
cope

• JFL
I’m already planning on going to Worldeyelaser probably next april
really? gl man
where are you from btw, depending on your country this is kinda expensive ngl, as a brazilian 5k euros turned into 32k, insanely expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
yeah all these people that had the surgery and all the studies that are being made is cope, everything is a lie :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
really? gl man
where are you from btw, depending on your country this is kinda expensive ngl, as a brazilian 5k euros turned into 32k, insanely expensive
It’s still very expensive but light eyes are very important, they can halo u hard and possibly add 1 PSL. I lose count of how many girls I see on a daily basis wearing light contacts. Reminder: females sometimes lean to males who acquire certain genetic traits they themselves crave/don’t possess hence they find bright blue eyes attractive

Is there a technique for transforming dark blue eyes to light green? I want to rodrigo guirao max

You do realize Blue eyes can actually be detrimental to health technically your eyes aren't even blue it's just a good aesthetic trait cause it adds to contrast
Okay and? It looks good

Sounds like a shitskin hindu cope

We already knew this though...

Okay and? It looks good

Sounds like a shitskin hindu cope

My point is to say your not frauding anything your literally just removing pigment from the eye socket

My point is to say your not frauding anything your literally just removing pigment from the eye socket
False advertising ur genetics to white jb

False advertising ur genetics to white jb

3 allele factors lead to blue eyes whilst we cant fix it genetically we can fix it phenotypically also im not reproducing and i dont want a JB

3 allele factors lead to blue eyes whilst we cant fix it genetically we can fix it phenotypically also im not reproducing and i dont want a JB
Stop sperging out
I couldnt give a fuk

Would this method work on shit skin eyes?
Maybe, maybe not. I don’t trust the company though.

This company most likely uses an off the shelf laser designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They’re not exactly suited for iris color change.

The company also doesn’t seem to have any publicly accessible studies about their procedure one can read, (neither does STRŌMA, but they’re still conducting trials).

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Maybe, maybe not. I don’t trust the company though.

This company most likely uses an off the shelf laser designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They’re not exactly suited for iris color change.

The company also doesn’t seem to have any publicly accessible studies about their procedure one can read, (neither does STRŌMA, but they’re still conducting trials).

Bro I was actually thinking about asking you something else real quick. Didn't you say you could run a program like this ? GAN A.I it's been a while since i asked.

I would like to know if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Bro I was actually thinking about asking you something else real quick. Didn't you say you could run a program like this ? GAN A.I it's been a while since i asked.

I would like to know if you can.
Yeah, I remember that. Somewhere along the lines when trying to reinforce the additional datasets with beauty scores I got stuck. Was gonna email the developers for some additional help with the issue but never got around to it.

Yeah, I remember that. Somewhere along the lines when trying to reinforce the additional datasets with beauty scores I got stuck. Was gonna email the developers for some additional help with the issue but never got around to it.

Oh right brutal fuck bhai i wanted to see my morphed self

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I would love to get blue or green eyes, but the idea of dropping 5k for surgery that has a chance of leaving me blind really doesn't appeal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back