There’s more 6’11 fags than 7 footers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I realized @Zer0/∞ was right. Most of those 7 footers on tiktok taller than the door frame by 2+ inches are max 6’10 barefoot.

The fact of the matter is a good majority of those 7 footers are claiming their height with shoes.

AFAIK only 2800 7 footers exist according to jewgle
DA78BBD5 DE4A 4044 8DF7 9BA0C673B295

What made me realize this is how many NBA player’s height are based off shoes. Shaq is legit said to be 6’11.75 not even a true 7 footer

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress and Deleted member 52452
@vaseqmoherad gtfih. The amount of 7 footers globally is probably the same amount of people above 6.75 - 7 PSL @greycel

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, rhinoplasty, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
I realized @Zer0/∞ was right. Most of those 7 footers on tiktok taller than the door frame by 2+ inches are max 6’10 barefoot.

The fact of the matter is a good majority of those 7 footers are claiming their height with shoes.

AFAIK only 2800 7 footers exist according to jewgle View attachment 2931920
What made me realize this is how many NBA player’s height are based off shoes. Shaq is legit said to be 6’11.75 not even a true 7 footer

JFL
Shaq was probably a legit barefoot 7ft when he was younger makes sense he’s 6’11 now

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Deleted member 52452 and ElTruecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 52452, ElTruecel and 1 other person
its literally 1 inch who cares

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Deleted member 52452 and ElTruecel
Shaq was probably a legit barefoot 7ft when he was younger makes sense he’s 6’11 now
Yea I believe so too. I’m trying to see if I can find his barefoot measurements.

I found wilt’s and he was 7’0.5 barefoot @MaghrebGator probably knows their barefoot measurements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
KD type beat

• +1
Yea I believe so too. I’m trying to see if I can find his barefoot measurements.

I found wilt’s and he was 7’0.5 barefoot @MaghrebGator probably knows their barefoot measurements
Andrea the giant was 7’1 I know that for sure. Also 6’10-6’11 mfs are still rare af but ofc not legit gonna be as rare as someone over 7ft

• +1
Andre the giant was 7’1 I know that for sure.
He was like 6’11 but larped up to 7’4. I think Big Show was a true 7 footer at his prime and tbf he was a bit shorter than Shaq. I just looked it up btw looks like Shaq was 7’1 during his prime but he obviously shrunk.

But like I saw a video of him and wilt next to each other and he looked very slightly shorter. It may just be the angle
Also 6’10-6’11 mfs are still rare af but ofc not legit gonna be as rare as someone over 7ft
I’ve seen 3-4 in my life. Tallest guy I saw was a legit true 6’7 fag at 14 he was touching the door frame. By 18 I think he was a legit 6’11 when he told us he was JFL. I also saw on the street people who looked about 7’0+ tallest people I’ve seen in my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and plukee
He was like 6’11 but larped up to 7’4. I think Big Show was a true 7 footer at his prime and tbf he was a bit shorter than Shaq. I just looked it up btw looks like Shaq was 7’1 during his prime but he obviously shrunk.

But like I saw a video of him and wilt next to each other and he looked very slightly shorter. It may just be the angle

I’ve seen 3-4 in my life. Tallest guy I saw was a legit true 6’7 fag at 14 he was touching the door frame. By 18 I think he was a legit 6’11 when he told us he was JFL. I also saw on the street people who looked about 7’0+ tallest people I’ve seen in my life
bet none of them were htn and above face wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 52452 and plukee
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 52452 and ElTruecel
any height above 6'5 starts becoming a liablity but still better than being a shortcel

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 52452, ElTruecel and 1 other person
any height above 6'5 starts becoming a liablity but still better than being a shortcel
Depends. But you’re legit wasting your height if you’re proportionate and healthy above 6’2/6’3 not playing sports ngl.

• +1
Depends. But you’re legit wasting your height if you’re proportionate and healthy above 6’2/6’3 not playing sports ngl.
Like a hobby?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
only sport i think that height helps in is basketball, and its basically over if you're not a nig

• JFL
Like a hobby?
I mean if you’re a teenager u should be pursuing it to college level at least. I have a 6’5 ogre KHV friend who would’ve dominated in football but he legit never played sports. He was a rotter like me

• +1
only sport i think that height helps in is basketball, and its basically over if you're not a nig
Nah football is filled with massive ogres as well. But yea past 6’5 you won’t see that much in baseball, soccer, swimming, etc.

In fact I think 6’2 - 6’5 is ideal for pro swimming phelps was 6’3 JFL.

• +1

AFAIK only 2800 7 footers exist according to jewgle View attachment 2931920

JFL
Imagine waking up every day for 80 years to be 7’0 tall

• +1
I mean if you’re a teenager u should be pursuing it to college level at least. I have a 6’5 ogre KHV friend who would’ve dominated in football but he legit never played sports. He was a rotter like me
its too late its over, i dont even have a gf
Kermit Suicide GIF

• So Sad
Nah football is filled with massive ogres as well. But yea past 6’5 you won’t see that much in baseball, soccer, swimming, etc.

In fact I think 6’2 - 6’5 is ideal for pro swimming phelps was 6’3 JFL.

amerimutt women are the worst women in the entire developed world anyway

• +1
@vaseqmoherad gtfih. The amount of 7 footers globally is probably the same amount of people above 6.75 - 7 PSL @greycel
True. if im not wrong there are only six 7 footers in nba atm. and there were about 2 in european volleyball national teams. its extremely rare.

• +1
Kd is 7'0

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
@Azonin gtfih