There's no Chads, only a bunch of Chadlites running around

Deleted member 16571

Deleted member 16571

✰Celestial Hyperborean ✰✧ 🇺🇦🇧🇾🇷🇺
Part 1 Message to the users on this forum

10 years ago everyone was talking about the alpha male and the beta male theory which was backed by observations made by hundreds of naturalists and philosophers over hundreds of years when observing animals in nature; something that applied to us - for how could we escape from such a primordial law.

Yes, there's one leader of the wolf pack but the pack is made up of mostly alpha males ready to take the position of leader at a moment's glance. The state of humanity is roughly the same except that our packs carry a larger percentage of true beta males for -whatever- reasons.

PSL/Blackpill/Looksmaxxing communities circumvented the natural state of men and created a face-based PSL scale looks theory that's impossible to apply IRL. You guys keep wondering why this 4 psl slays and that 6 psl gets rigor mortis on seeing a girl. This scale was created by beta males to gaslight themselves and beta males keep propagating it. This scale doesn't work because it simply neglects the archaic laws established by natural processes over millions of years.

Sure, it sucks being left in the dust, being the last one chosen for a team - nature was "unkind" to some. Users that fall into this category are the ones that cope by posting one area of their face (ie. eye area, jaw, etc.) to get replies "Chad".

It's really not so far fetched that the alpha male has acquired or will acquire a high value female and reproduce. Face, height, muscular composition is all just a testimony of his health. The beta male will struggle with this "dance" of life. That's why he has tactics like the "rule of numbers" (ie. SEAmaxxing, taking advantage of young ignorant girls) and copes by "slaying" to make himself feel better about himself.

Part 2 Chad is a meme - an illusion one strives toward

The world is filled with a bunch of alphas "Chadlites" running around all in different stages of development based on their physical and mental maturity (demonstrated by mental fortitude and an appropriate level of confidence; whereas cocky individuals are in the immature stage). All these "Chadlites" are generally striving towards self improvement in a multitude of aspects, basically striving to be "Chad" or successful.

There's also beta males playing catch up (ie. doing something athletic for the first time in their mid twenties meanwhile alpha males have been athletic all their life).

Tagging those that like reading essays: @MakinItHappenReturn @LooksOverAll @ForeverRecession

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Cope>rope, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
Beta bucks
Chadlite fuks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and spark
0a1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 8 others
didn't read lol

running BBC game

FaceApp 1643139358834

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Chadethnic101, gamma and 1 other person
So who is the true alpha male? I think inshallah me, I’m going to be true Muslim gigachad

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, noodlelover and Deleted member 14160
TRNRUHj

• JFL
Reactions: Hombremacho, ALP, noodlelover and 1 other person
Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Yup most good looking guys are HTNs and Chadlites

Chad is few and far between

You'll barely see him

Dudes that say their friend(s) are Chad really mean Chadlite

The vast majority of my Chad friends are/were Chadlite

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadethnic101, noodlelover and 1 other person
I doubt anyone here has ever seen a full 6 psl+ guy irl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I doubt anyone here has ever seen a full 6 psl+ guy irl
I have cos I seen Chris Hemsworth IRL.

Also lot of users here from LA and NYC where most guys are PSL 6+

He's really funny, and grounded and smart. When future civilizations look back on the birth of the internet and male looksmaxing, his videos will be the top content.

It's so fucked he got attacked by by a hoard of thugs. I don't think they knew who he was.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
He's really funny, and grounded and smart. When future civilizations look back on the birth of the internet and male looksmaxing, his videos will be the top content.

It's so fucked he got attacked by by a hoard of thugs. I don't think they knew who he was.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chads are rare. That's kinda the point.

It can also be used as a relative term to refer to one guy in a social group who's the best looking/most alpha etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
No, facial features actually matter. You will have more confidence with a stronger jaw and you will look better and stronger.
He is right, people who look like betas get laid and I see them with kinda cute girls. It happens a lot.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not reading all that
Listen, the better looking you are, the easier everything becomes. That’s literally all the blackpill is and it’s objectively true.

if you became good looking you would never doubt that truth again, promise

IRL chads/alphas/slayers are often chadlites or even strong HTN:s. You need to remeber that those PSL gods and supermodels worshipped on this forum are literally 99.99th percentile males which are not many on this entire planet. IRL you need to be in the to 10-20% in face and height to slay.

When a thread starts with '10 years ago' or some other kind of background shit.
You know its gonna be complete low-iq drivel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Not reading all that
Listen, the better looking you are, the easier everything becomes. That’s literally all the blackpill is and it’s objectively true.

if you became good looking you would never doubt that truth again, promise
It's literally 10 sentences long, meanwhile your post is 3 sentences.

The sentience on some...
baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

IRL chads/alphas/slayers are often chadlites or even strong HTN:s. You need to remeber that those PSL gods and supermodels worshipped on this forum are literally 99.99th percentile males which are not many on this entire planet. IRL you need to be in the to 10-20% in face and height to slay.
Not what I'm getting at. I'm literally saying Chadlites make up ~40% of the male population, and it's not about slaying - it's about the capacity to procure a high quality female for reproduction.
When a thread starts with '10 years ago' or some other kind of background shit.
You know its gonna be complete low-iq drivel
You don't have the IQ to comprehend what I'm even saying

It's literally 10 sentences long, meanwhile your post is 3 sentences.

The sentience on some...
baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif
Don’t cope
I’m not going to read it because it’s full of nonsense, it has nothing to do with the length. I’ll read any worthwhile essay

Part 1 Message to the users on this forum

10 years ago everyone was talking about the alpha male and the beta male theory which was backed by observations made by hundreds of naturalists and philosophers over hundreds of years when observing animals in nature; something that applied to us - for how could we escape from such a primordial law.

Yes, there's one leader of the wolf pack but the pack is made up of mostly alpha males ready to take the position of leader at a moment's glance. The state of humanity is roughly the same except that our packs carry a larger percentage of true beta males for -whatever- reasons.

PSL/Blackpill/Looksmaxxing communities circumvented the natural state of men and created a face-based PSL scale looks theory that's impossible to apply IRL. You guys keep wondering why this 4 psl slays and that 6 psl gets rigor mortis on seeing a girl. This scale was created by beta males to gaslight themselves and beta males keep propagating it. This scale doesn't work because it simply neglects the archaic laws established by natural processes over millions of years.

Sure, it sucks being left in the dust, being the last one chosen for a team - nature was "unkind" to some. Users that fall into this category are the ones that cope by posting one area of their face (ie. eye area, jaw, etc.) to get replies "Chad".

It's really not so far fetched that the alpha male has acquired or will acquire a high value female and reproduce. Face, height, muscular composition is all just a testimony of his health. The beta male will struggle with this "dance" of life. That's why he has tactics like the "rule of numbers" (ie. SEAmaxxing, taking advantage of young ignorant girls) and copes by "slaying" to make himself feel better about himself.

Tagging those that like reading essays: @MakinItHappenReturn @LooksOverAll @ForeverRecession
The guy who invented the "alpha/beta" classification has spent the rest of his career trying to convince everyone that he was wrong, and very few zoologists agree that it's a good model to study animal behaviour.
Humans are also far more complex; why do soft prettyboys have so much success if they're not dominant at all? Why do some very dominant and aggressive and strong males have very little romantic success?
You are confounding intrasexual selection (I'm strong, so I can beat other males and I can mate with the females!) with intersexual selection (I am more adaptable and my genes signifiy better survival and good health, so females want to mate with me!).

The whole beta-alpha dichotomy is a gross oversimplification of human nature and mate selection. In 2022, with women making the same money as men, it's all about Intersexual Selection: you don't have to be physically stronger than other males and literally remove them from existence to be seen as more attractive.

We're not deers that have to fight each other to mate, we're peacocks showing off our colourful plumage to the females. This is why it's so hard for some men to understand why prettyboys are so popular, it's because men's brains are still evolutionarily tailored towards "intrasexual selection anxiety"; most women don't care if you bench 300lbs and can beat the shit out of another man, if that were true Ogres would be the most lusted after men, but that's rarely the case. It's men who are always worried about "Mogging" other men while plenty of girls are happy with their rail-thin prettyboy artsy feminine boyfriend, even if he couldn't beat anyone in a fight.

There's an animalistic side to human attraction, sure, but only intersexually; the intrasexual part has been left behind since it's a very simple, primitive way of ensuring some genes are passed on and some are not - it works in a natural environment where might makes right, but human beings dominate the planet through adaptability and brains, not brute strenght, so we ditched that dimension of natural selection a long time ago.

Nowadays women, especially young ones, are like this:
on the animalistic side they mostly care about what your outward appearance signifies from a genetic/health standpoint.
on the human side they mostly care about being with a man that she shares values with and that makes her feel good.

What all looksmaxxers have discovered is that while humans are very complex and there are a lot of variables that are difficult to predict regarding attraction, there's one that can be studied: PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. The PSL scale isn't meant to be the ONLY way to judge if a man will have sex with a lot of women, it's merely a way of quantifying his physical attractiveness in a (hopefully) objective manner. There's obviously a lot more variables in play (fashion, personality) that influence the results, but looks are THE most important thing for attraction, everything else is secondary.

Last edited:
  • +1
The guy who invented the "alpha/beta" classification has spent the rest of his career trying to convince everyone that he was wrong, and very few zoologists agree that it's a good model to study animal behaviour.
Humans are also far more complex; why do soft prettyboys have so much success if they're not dominant at all? Why do some very dominant and aggressive and strong males have very little romantic success?
You are confounding intrasexual selection (I'm strong, so I can beat other males and I can mate with the females!) with intersexual selection (I am more adaptable and my genes signifiy better survival and good health, so females want to mate with me!).

The whole beta-alpha dichotomy is a gross oversimplification of human nature and mate selection. In 2022, with women making the same money as men, it's all about Intersexual Selection: you don't have to be physically stronger than other males and literally remove them from existence to be seen as more attractive.

We're not deers that have to fight each other to mate, we're peacocks showing off our colourful plumage to the females. This is why it's so hard for some men to understand why prettyboys are so popular, it's because men's brains are still evolutionarily tailored towards "intrasexual selection anxiety"; most women don't care if you bench 300lbs and can beat the shit out of another man, if that were true Ogres would be the most lusted after men, but that's rarely the case. It's men who are always worried about "Mogging" other men while plenty of girls are happy with their rail-thin prettyboy artsy feminine boyfriend, even if he couldn't beat anyone in a fight.

There's an animalistic side to human attraction, sure, but only intersexually; the intrasexual part has been left behind since it's a very simple, primitive way of ensuring some genes are passed on and some are not - it works in a natural environment where might makes right, but human beings dominate the planet through adaptability and brains, not brute strenght, so we ditched that dimension of natural selection a long time ago.

Nowadays women, especially young ones, are like this:
on the animalistic side they mostly care about what your outward appearance signifies from a genetic/health standpoint.
on the human side they mostly care about being with a man that she shares values with and that makes her feel good.

What all looksmaxxers have discovered is that while humans are very complex and there are a lot of variables that are difficult to predict regarding attraction, there's one that can be studied: PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. The PSL scale isn't meant to be the ONLY way to judge if a man will have sex with a lot of women, it's merely a way of quantifying his physical attractiveness in a (hopefully) objective manner. There's obviously a lot more variables in play (fashion, personality) that influence the results, but looks are THE most important thing for attraction, everything else is secondary.
Thanks for the lesson but I never said the pretty boys were not alpha. You assumed that what I meant by alpha was a brute ogre Chad - that's not the case. I think a large percentage of men, maybe even 40% or 50% are alpha so I consider them Chadlites.

plenty of girls are happy with their rail-thin prettyboy artsy feminine boyfriend, even if he couldn't beat anyone in a fight.

Couldn't care less about this. A boyfriend is the same shit as a neutered dog at this point, even interchangeable in Western society (dogpill). An alpha is someone who she wants to impregnate her whether consciously or subconsciously, and not just once but keep doing it.

Either the PSL scale is bs or members on here don't know how to rate. Face-wise, all you need to be an alpha aka "Chadlite," loosely, is strong FWHR and adhere to the rule of 1/3rds. I see people with these perfect dimension get rated 4 PSL here meanwhile some losers with fwhr of a squirrel get rated higher.
racism_is_bad.png
76261d6ff16ff6ae800ec43ac36fedbf.jpg

Even then, you're only judging someone's face or rather how good they are at taking, or looking on camera.

Either the PSL scale is bs or members on here don't know how to rate.
Even then, you're only judging someone's face or rather how good they are at taking, or looking on camera.
I think the PSL scale is based on sound tenets, but you need to know them very well and be very objective and cold to be a good rater, and 90% of users here obviously can't do it properly. There's also a fairly subjective dimension to attractiveness (e.g. niche styles) that is impossible to rate objectively, so obviously the PSL scale has its limitations.

I completely agree on the photos thing too, btw: I legit think the only real way of rating someone's attractiveness is seeing them IRL for a prolonged period of time, otherwise it's all light tricks, fraud posing and carefully crafted facial expressions. We obviously have to make do with photos, though.

• +1
Thanks for the lesson but I never said the pretty boys were not alpha. You assumed that what I meant by alpha was a brute ogre Chad - that's not the case. I think a large percentage of men, maybe even 40% or 50% are alpha so I consider them Chadlites.

Couldn't care less about this. A boyfriend is the same shit as a neutered dog at this point, even interchangeable in Western society (dogpill). An alpha is someone who she wants to impregnate her whether consciously or subconsciously, and not just once but keep doing it.

Either the PSL scale is bs or members on here don't know how to rate. Face-wise, all you need to be an alpha aka "Chadlite," loosely, is strong FWHR and adhere to the rule of 1/3rds. I see people with these perfect dimension get rated 4 PSL here meanwhile some losers with fwhr of a squirrel get rated higher.
racism_is_bad.png
76261d6ff16ff6ae800ec43ac36fedbf.jpg

FWHR is such a meme
I wonder who started promoting the importance of this shit, itself doesn't make you attractive. Luckily PSL has stopped obsessing over it, it just needs to be atleast average and you're set

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You guys keep wondering why this 4 psl slays

the alpha male has acquired or will acquire a high value female and reproduce. Face, height, muscular composition is all just a testimony of his health.
* PSL4 face
* face .. testimony of his health

Pick one.

PSL4 face, is a normie face. With 1 or 2 big flaws in them; and the rest being okay-ish. Not a face, that is "a testimony of health"