there's no difference between shitposters and high effort posters

pexy

pexy

zoot, zoot and tits
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Posts
3,851
Reputation
7,620
i used to care alot about posting meaningful stuff

but nothing matters

and this is a stupid online circlejerk of losers

so imma post whatever i think now
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, ANON, iabsolvenico and 1 other person
I also post my thoughts
Yeah i know i just tagged u for fun im not saying ur a circle jerker ur a good guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and pexy
I also post my thoughts

I havnt seen any circlejerking today tho
mainly cuz they all got permad

but they always pop out eventually

kinda like weeds or mold
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and ANON

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
25
levisko
L
GeneticsIsEverythin
Replies
4
Views
43
commander.is.ur.co
commander.is.ur.co
Klasik616
Replies
16
Views
132
Simikz
Simikz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top