Theres no fun to be had dating after college age. Its just transactional and sterile

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
"Teehee what do you do"
"Teehee how long have you been working at that company"
"Teehee how much money do you make"
"Teehee what kind of car do you drive"
"Teehee what part of the city is your apartment"

It's done boyos. Dating after college age is no fun, and all business. The girls have had their fun, now you get scraps.
No more cute puppy love moments. No more carefree romances like you'd see in high-school and college.
Now the foids expect you to Have all your shit together. Foids expectations shoot up to the Stratosphere, and you don't get any of the nice puppy love dating experiences you could get in the past.

Tbh if your an older incel that's never dated/slayed in your youth, and you finally have the chance to date a foid in your mid 20's. You shouldn't do it. You've missed out on the real thing, the true enjoyment. Now your just skipping to the boring parts.
Better to stay incel at at point.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 20179, galego123 and 21 others
ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875
it's actually "easier", since you're not in a competitive social environment where the girls are guarding their social status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 23558, edodalic29 and 6 others
I couldn't get ANY dates back when I was in college

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 8758, agoostis and 4 others

I wasn't even in college I'm in my early 20s. I'm a tall normie and I honestly can't even succeed on dating apps. Maybe in real life but I live in the middle of nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
100% true. I do wonder if it's possible to have those experiences with a woman in her early 20s or so if she is a virgin or if those experiences are specifically limited to teenagers because women become "different" in their 20s as their body is telling them to pop out kids.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24940, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
"Teehee what do you do"

It's done boyos. Dating after college age is no fun, and all business. The girls have had their fun, now you get scraps.
No more cute puppy love moments. No more carefree romances like you'd see in high-school and college.
Now the foids expect you to Have all your shit together. Foids expectations shoot up to the Stratosphere, and you don't get any of the nice puppy love dating experiences you could get in the past.

Tbh if your an older incel that's never dated/slayed in your youth, and you finally have the chance to date a foid in your mid 20's. You shouldn't do it. You've missed out on the real thing, the true enjoyment. Now your just skipping to the boring parts.

It's not better to stay incel you just have to find another way. Being constantly miserable and not fixing the problem is really gay. Every man needs to fix his pain eventually, and believe me I am plenty in pain, even as I write this, but I know that if I'm going to suffer I may as well one day fucking win.

• +1
Reactions: Iteration, Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 11875 and 9 others
It’s easier you’re just coping instead of realizing your life is worse right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 16220
It's not better to stay incel you just have to find another way. Being constantly miserable and not fixing the problem is really gay. Every man needs to fix his pain eventually, and believe me I am plenty in pain, even as I write this, but I know that if I'm going to suffer I may as well one day fucking win.
Yeah boyo but won't you hate the foid and the relationship knowing you've spent your whole life incel while she was out having fun.
In my view that would be worse than continuing to stay inkwel.
Tbh my view is at that point just stay incel and then have children through surrogacy if you want kids

Yeah boyo but won't you hate the foid and the relationship knowing you've spent your whole life incel while she was out having fun.
In my view that would be worse than continuing to stay inkwel.
Tbh my view is at that point just stay incel and then have children through surrogacy if you want kids

Have you actually tried your methods dude. Just to break it to you right now: you can't be happy, truly happy, without some good female relationships in your life. Even the greatest men would be better men if they had a good woman that loved them.

Your plan isn't even a plan. It's giving up. These women are terrible I absolutely agree, but one must either fight and enjoy watching himself battle against the problems of his time, or somehow succeed. I'd literally rather be dead than stop fighting because fighting is enjoyable and I just might succeed, and death is peaceful and there's no more pain.

So keep trying, or succeed.

• +1
Reactions: olafemi, GymCelNeckPill, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Dating apps lol, do you live in a city? You might just be ruralcel
How do you get success on dating apps but none when you where jn college?
Tbh if someone was too ugly for irl then online is even harder

How do you get success on dating apps but none when you where jn college?
Tbh if someone was too ugly for irl then online is even harder
I had success on dating apps in college too, just less. I don't know, for me it has gotten easier as I've gotten older. I think looksmaxing is more important than being in a specific social scene.

100% true. I do wonder if it's possible to have those experiences with a woman in her early 20s or so if she is a virgin or if those experiences are specifically limited to teenagers because women become "different" in their 20s as their body is telling them to pop out kids.
Tbh I'm sure the time limit extends if the foid is a virgin.
For example at around 22(or right after college) the average foid goes into this mode I described. But there might still be possibility to get puppy love with a virgin foid for maybe a few years older, but still their priorities change.
I've seen this irl with Older female virgins, once they are 25 they have all these extra expectations of men

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Have you actually tried your methods dude. Just to break it to you right now: you can't be happy, truly happy, without some good female relationships in your life. Even the greatest men would be better men if they had a good woman that loved them.

Your plan isn't even a plan. It's giving up. These women are terrible I absolutely agree, but one must either fight and enjoy watching himself battle against the problems of his time, or somehow succeed. I'd literally rather be dead than stop fighting because fighting is enjoyable and I just might succeed, and death is peaceful and there's no more pain.

So keep trying, or succeed.
I get what your saying but theoretically what would be your measure of success in your dating life? To marry a virgin girl?
Because obviously this is one of the biggest obstacles since there are so few of them.
Or are you saying you'd be OK with marrying a non virgin wife that is good in all other fields?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I get what your saying but theoretically what would be your measure of success in your dating life? To marry a virgin girl?
Because obviously this is one of the biggest obstacles since there are so few of them.
Or are you saying you'd be OK with marrying a non virgin wife that is good in all other fields?

As stupid as this sounds: I am not sure if I would settle for a used up girl or not.

We all want a virgin. It makes sense and a virgin has value. But they are so few that you could say they don't exist.

I am a tall normie. But I still do bad on dating apps and live in the middle of nowhere. My plan is to surgically augment myself and move.

Ill see if I even can find a decent girl and if i can't im moving to a different country. I don't see any alternative, i want a virgin and it's causes me a ton of pain to even think about a girl being fucked by another man so if i have to go to fucking saudi arabia and get the best looking arab muslim girl, im converting to Islam.

Life is mostly about avoiding pain. Thinking about my "wife" having sex with 8 men before me would cause me a TON of pain.

And it would be a huge huge insult to my entire life to marry a girl who's been fucked before. All the pain, torture, trauma ive been through, just to get some slut, sounds terrible even to think about. Almost an insult to my existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Anchor_Ship, ascension and 1 other person
As stupid as this sounds: I am not sure if I would settle for a used up girl or not.

We all want a virgin. It makes sense and a virgin has value. But they are so few that you could say they don't exist.

I am a tall normie. But I still do bad on dating apps and live in the middle of nowhere. My plan is to surgically augment myself and move.

Ill see if I even can find a decent girl and if i can't im moving to a different country. I don't see any alternative, i want a virgin and it's causes me a ton of pain to even think about a girl being fucked by another man so if i have to go to fucking saudi arabia and get the best looking arab muslim girl, im converting to Islam.

Life is mostly about avoiding pain. Thinking about my "wife" having sex with 8 men before me would cause me a TON of pain.

And it would be a huge huge insult to my entire life to marry a girl who's been fucked before. All the pain, torture, trauma ive been through, just to get some slut, sounds terrible even to think about. Almost an insult to my existence.
Fully agree boyo, for me wanting a virgin isn't even really a religious reason.
It's mainly out of anger and my life as an incel.
Same thing like you said, if I spent all my life depressed and struggling with being an incel, to then date/marry a non virgin foid would be a slap in the face to myself.
I would hate myself and feel like I have no principles at all, like I'm just ready to take the first piece of trash that comes my way

I didn't lose my virginity until 19, after I dropped out of college.
I agree with @swaggyp1 that it's easier especially for ethnics as we get older.

if you can't lock down a virgin female there is literally no point of dating

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ascension and 5.5psl
"Teehee what do you do"

Giga ropefuel tbh I was planning to build a top 0.1% physique through steroids in college time and then focus on dating

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Hit 10% bf and watch your social life suddenly get way easier
That's just bluepilled advice
Bones are what make you attractive and low bf look at Ian Somerhalder and Henry Cavill even if they aren't even close to 15% bf they have a chiseled face only bcoz of their giga forward grown bones

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Hmmf
That's just bluepilled advice
Bones are what make you attractive and low bf look at Ian Somerhalder and Henry Cavill even if they aren't even close to 15% bf they have a chiseled face only bcoz of their giga forward grown bones
It's more redpill advice, but leanmaxing is one the few softmaxes that could ascend you. If you've never been giga low bodyfat you have no idea what your base actually is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and 5.5psl
After college is easier bc infinite pool of women and no status required only looks and PUA game

• +1
Reactions: Solar, swaggyp1 and leveruis

Date a woman younger than you, not one your own age, because then it won't matter what she's done since she was in grade 2 when you were a senior in high school.

It only hurts knowing your peers were getting railed and having fun, not women a generation younger than you who you never had a chance with anyways.

After college is easier bc infinite pool of women and no status required only looks and PUA game
How would this work considering they are using online dating as their primary avenue?
Online they would have the same pool of women and status wouldn't matter even back when they where younger

How would this work considering they are using online dating as their primary avenue?
Online they would have the same pool of women and status wouldn't matter even back when they where younger
Yeah after college it’s online and bars

In other words you’re ugly. I’m 27 and don’t get asked this shit, dating is a blast

Any woman you meet after college is guaranteed to be ran through and incapable of bonding because she still misses her 20 exes. It’s not worth it if you’re looking for a LTR just pump and dump

fr it’s like coming after the party

This has nothing to do with your age you’re just a betabuxx candidate, if you were gl you’d have lots of gay ass puppy love moments. Obviously a girl is not gonna get a fucking betabuxx in high school that’s why you never had it when you were young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16357
This has nothing to do with your age you’re just a betabuxx candidate, if you were gl you’d have lots of gay ass puppy love moments. Obviously a girl is not gonna get a fucking betabuxx in high school that’s why you never had it when you were young.
Boyo this is a cope. Even Chad's are effected by this shit.
Older Chad's on here lile amnesia complained about older foids asking them a bunch of shit like this and expecting them to be financial set

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16357 and 2 others
Older Chad's on here lile amnesia complained about older foids asking them a bunch of shit like this and expecting them to be financial set
Its true . Thats why i larp as 3 years younger and go for post high school grad girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
A few things, 1. Amnesia is massively autistic. Never use him for anything ever. You immediately tank your argument the second you go “b-but amnesia!!”

2. If you’re in your 30s you SHOULD be financially stable, jfl if you’d date some chick who lived with her parents and never had a job or any money. Asking that question makes perfect sense and does not mean she wants to betabuxx you, she’s vetting whether you’re nt or a schizo loser. This is obvious to anyone without autism.

3. If you’re good looking she literally cannot help but feel things towards you. a girl liking your face is the absolute closest thing to love that exists in the world. Even if she wanted to just betabuxx you she would not be able to, her biology won’t let her tbh

4. Lol wait till you find out about the guys who live entirely off of women, you’re gonna blow your brains out, won’t be able to cope

5. And i wasn’t even gonna mention this for your sake but i changed my mind
Asking “so what do you do for work?” Is the most basic ass form of small talk in existence. Guys will ask you that too, are they trying to betabuxx you? Lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15698, Johnnybegood and 4 others
In other words you’re ugly. I’m 27 and don’t get asked this shit, dating is a blast
what they ask u? im same age as u but all them ask me what i do.

Last edited:
what they ask u? im same age as u but all them ask me what i do.
They ask me about my experience with girls, how many girlfriends/body count, what I’m looking for, if I have a girlfriend, what I like to do for fun, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"Teehee what do you do"

Someone has just wake up

A few things, 1. Amnesia is massively autistic. Never use him for anything ever. You immediately tank your argument the second you go “b-but amnesia!!”

2. If you’re in your 30s you SHOULD be financially stable, jfl if you’d date some chick who lived with her parents and never had a job or any money. Asking that question makes perfect sense and does not mean she wants to betabuxx you, she’s vetting whether you’re nt or a schizo loser. This is obvious to anyone without autism.

3. If you’re good looking she literally cannot help but feel things towards you. a girl liking your face is the absolute closest thing to love that exists in the world. Even if she wanted to just betabuxx you she would not be able to, her biology won’t let her tbh

4. Lol wait till you find out about the guys who live entirely off of women, you’re gonna blow your brains out, won’t be able to cope

5. And i wasn’t even gonna mention this for your sake but i changed my mind
Asking “so what do you do for work?” Is the most basic ass form of small talk in existence. Guys will ask you that too, are they trying to betabuxx you? Lol

Cope, if she cares about your job she doesn't truly love you. The guys she fucked in highschool and college never had good jobs or money, yet she fucked them out of pure lust.

They ask me about my experience with girls, how many girlfriends/body count, what I’m looking for, if I have a girlfriend, what I like to do for fun, etc.
Brutal asking body count and how many girlfriends.
Jfl imagine an incel getting asked this shit by a roastie he's gonna ascend with

Cope, if she cares about your job she doesn't truly love you. The guys she fucked in highschool and college never had good jobs or money, yet she fucked them out of pure lust.
That's what these job cucks dont understand.
When a foid has extra shit to care about in relationships like rent, bills, income, etc, the pure primal aspects of relationships start to go down.
That's why dating after high-school/ college is Garbage. Basically the lowest form of dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and dough
College where im from isn't even close to what you would describe it as. Its basically way more formal, there are no university parties or shit like that, the other people there are your colleagues just like if you were working. Its taken much more seriously not in a competative way but actually taken as a place where the big goal is studying the stuff for your future career.

Tbh America has infantilized people too much, made weird pop culture labels like teen, young college adult and then a real adult. Here all "youth" ends by 18, basically last year of highschool. Its quite good imo, there is no neuroticism like in Anglophone countries about this "missed youth", like some firm of aesthetic jfl, by age 20 you are considered a full ass man

I didn't lose my virginity until 19, after I dropped out of college.
I agree with @swaggyp1 that it's easier especially for ethnics as we get older.
What if ur curry

"Teehee what do you do"

I'm aromantic but this is happening because either:

A - you are not cute so they want to exploit you for attention or resources
B - you are not compatible
C - they are boring

my bet is B and C