Theres no fun to be had dating after college age. Its just transactional and sterile

2. If you’re in your 30s you SHOULD be financially stable, jfl if you’d date some chick who lived with her parents and never had a job or any money. Asking that question makes perfect sense and does not mean she wants to betabuxx you, she’s vetting whether you’re nt or a schizo loser. This is obvious to anyone without autism.
Yeah 100% this.
Autism in this forum is way off the charts. A girl worrying if a guy is a schizo loser or a normal person with a job and friends is the most basic shit you can think of.
People here don’t have standards, I definitely wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with a girl who was a schizo or had mental disorders even if she was Stacy. Maybe I would fuck her sure but not be in an actual relationship jfl 😂

Brutal asking body count and how many girlfriends.
Jfl imagine an incel getting asked this shit by a roastie he's gonna ascend with
Just lie, foids are too dumb to tell.

Make sure you have your story straight too, like write out a whole fake life where you've had 3-4 LTRs and have them be girls you have known in the past and link their Instagram accounts as proof.

"Teehee what do you do"
"Teehee how long have you been working at that company"
"Teehee how much money do you make"
"Teehee what kind of car do you drive"
"Teehee what part of the city is your apartment"

It's done boyos. Dating after college age is no fun, and all business. The girls have had their fun, now you get scraps.
No more cute puppy love moments. No more carefree romances like you'd see in high-school and college.
Now the foids expect you to Have all your shit together. Foids expectations shoot up to the Stratosphere, and you don't get any of the nice puppy love dating experiences you could get in the past.

Tbh if your an older incel that's never dated/slayed in your youth, and you finally have the chance to date a foid in your mid 20's. You shouldn't do it. You've missed out on the real thing, the true enjoyment. Now your just skipping to the boring parts.
Better to stay incel at at point.
Thank God I got my dick sucked outside nightclubs, fingered and got jacked off on the beach, had indian girl worshipping me taking my dick down her throat, fucked a girl from my tutorial in an alleyway, and got hanky panky with my gf in public on campus, all at 20 yo or before (ie in college)

over for 20+ y o virgins