There's no good reason NOT to be on finasteride or dutasteride if you're norwooding.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
>But muh gynecomastia

Get surgery to remove the glands so they won't grow back.

>But muh facial bloat

Decrease your caloric intake.

>But muh libido!

You're incel, lower libido is good

>But muh dick won't work

Who cares? You're incel. Women would MUCH rather have a man with hair and a dick that doesn't work than a bald guy with a dick that does. Dick doesn't matter.

Part of me thinks the vocal anti-finasteride crowd wants to sabotage their male competitors. For them, the more balding men the better.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Future Arablite
Just shave it all off and OgreMaxx already.

Aggravated

The Zesto tells everyone to ogremax as he boymaxxes.

You just want more ugly ogres so you'll look comparatively more boyish.

I learned from @Nibba who told a J-Pop boy like me to OgreMaxx myself.

IMG 6217

He's got nothing to worry about though, he can be the only prettyboy in the USA I'm only doing it for Japan.

I don't know what to tell you that you haven't probably already tried.

>But muh facial bloat

Drinking more water could help with this too.

Dick doesn't matter.

I agree with you. Of course I'm going to screw RiceGirls but I care way more about being cuddled by my mommygf and diving my face in her butt, armpits, etc... then I do about my dick.

I think that's because I've taken BoyMaxxing so far I don't even see myself as a man to screw chicks hard, I just want to be cute and gentle with them. I'm getting crazy hard thinking about how happier I'd be squeezing her breasts and sucking on them than pounding her hard.

>But muh dick won't work

Who cares? You're incel. Women would MUCH rather have a man with hair and a dick that doesn't work than a bald guy with a dick that does. Dick doesn't matter.

:lul: Lol what?

Obviously fucking not.

Also if your dick doesn't work that defeats the entire point of getting a girl.

Played

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and LooksJourney
>But muh gynecomastia

>But muh facial bloat

>But muh libido!

>But muh dick won't work

Part of me thinks the vocal anti-finasteride crowd wants to sabotage their male competitors. For them, the more balding men the better.
You need to ogremax. U don't need hair as an ogre

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
  • +1
Being too young is a reason, balding at the age of 15-17 with an unfinished puberty and taking fin or dua can screw your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
No it doesn't. Most of us want a gf for validation, not for sex.

And you think she'll stay with you once she finds out your dick can't get hard?

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
And you think she'll stay with you once she finds out your dick can't get hard?

Yes, women don't want sex like men.

And if you're bald she won't want to be with you in the first place.

100% AGREED.

I've spoken with people who have been very borderline with hopping on fin/dut due simply due to some of the side-effects that they've read about online... but will continue to blindly abuse drugs, processed foods, etc.
Honestly it baffles me, if you're that worried about balding, then the pros severely outweigh the cons in NOT taking those meds asap, otherwise you're just wasting your time being paranoid.
As someone who has been on fin for over a year & has recently switched over to dut, the only side effect I've experienced is watery semen once in a blue moon. I will take that over continuously norwood-ing in any lifetime.

• +1
100% AGREED.

I've spoken with people who have been very borderline with hopping on fin/dut due simply due to some of the side-effects that they've read about online... but will continue to blindly abuse drugs, processed foods, etc.
Honestly it baffles me, if you're that worried about balding, then the pros severely outweigh the cons in NOT taking those meds asap, otherwise you're just wasting your time being paranoid.
As someone who has been on fin for over a year & has recently switched over to dut, the only side effect I've experienced is watery semen once in a blue moon. I will take that over continuously norwood-ing in any lifetime.

Based 7of9.

gay

• +1
Reactions: babyfaceframecel and Zesto
Gold fish IQ

High IQ dick is worthless

>But muh gynecomastia

>But muh facial bloat

>But muh libido!

>But muh dick won't work

I agree with you in regards to the importance of using Fin or Minoxidil if any baldness is experienced, though i don't really agree about how you described the importance of the male penis.

Even if you have a relationship with a gal it is bound to go down in the toilet sooner or later if she discovers you cannot have proper sex or libido is trash.

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
High IQ, I've actually chopped my dick off to save space

• +1
Even if you have a relationship with a gal it is bound to go down in the toilet sooner or later if she discovers you cannot have proper sex or libido is trash.

This, this and this again. No proper relationship without decent sex.
Yes, women don't want sex like men.

Oh yes they do, providing it is with a man who genuinely physically turns them on. Most preferably a Chad, a big dicked guy, or best of all a big dicked Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
No Finestaeride for me because muh sperm.

Just FYI, if you take an aromatase inhibitor with finasteride your dick will be alright and you won't get gyno.
Because DHT is a natural estrogen inhibitor, removing it will increase estrogen, which in turn will kill leydig cells in the testes and promote feminine fat deposition, AI will take care of that.
But you may lose a little hair due to estrogen being good hair growth promoter. so thats that....

This, this and this again. No proper relationship without decent sex.

Oh yes they do, providing it is with a man who genuinely physically turns them on. Most preferably a Chad, a big dicked guy, or best of all a big dicked Chad.

Yep this is true. The most healthy relationships i saw was when you could clearly tell the man could pleasure the womans sexual desires. A friend of mine was once in a relationship with a girl he mogged by almost 2 points and the Girl literally worshipping his phenotype and his looks. She dumped him After a year or so. I heard firsthand he was terrible af in bed and she couldnt bare it anymore

its very unlikely you develop sides