There’s no hope for white people

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
In a recent study that I conveniently lost the link to. They proved that white people are actually the bottom of the barrel in a tinder study conducted by Indian scientists. Honestly might be over for white people in 2030 cause immigrants are pulling up and fucking white women left and right. Over for whites. Curry bones on top son.
FA359970 B992 4BD9 844F A16E64DF9A6D

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stingray, currymax, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
C'mon son put more effort in next time

Yh curries mog all other races. Best hygiene,pigmentation,bone structure and culture.

The amount of shit posting in Looksmaxxing section is increasing exponentially every day. Good Job guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 685 and Petsmart
lets agree on one thing. white Indians mog all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Petsmart
lets agree on one thing. white Indians mog all
Some White Indians look really great and are truly beautiful to look at, but I still feel like they aren't conventionally attractive enough to slay.

Some White Indians look really great and are truly beautiful to look at, but I still feel like they aren't conventionally attractive enough to slay.
depends on the person but i disagree that they are not conventionally attractive as an absolute. some can be and you dont need to be to slay as has been proven. it also depends on what you mean by that. most cant go into hollywood and be famous ttype of conventionally atractive for sure

The amount of shit posting in Looksmaxxing section is increasing exponentially every day. Good Job guys
I agree with this. I reported the thread for obvious bait

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
depends on the person but i disagree that they are not conventionally attractive as an absolute. some can be and you dont need to be to slay as has been proven. it also depends on what you mean by that. most cant go into hollywood and be famous ttype of conventionally atractive for sure
I feel like they are too different from what most people consider attractive. They would look "weird" to many people. It would be like seeing a ginger hair Black. It would just feel like something is off, the same way Black Albinos do

I feel like they are too different from what most people consider attractive. They would look "weird" to many people. It would be like seeing a ginger hair Black. It would just feel like something is off, the same way Black Albinos do
if you mean the albinos I agree to some bit but think its thats their colorijng. say you give the, melanotan 2 plus some hair dye I dont think they would be "off" to most people
if you mean white skinned Indians without albinism It depends on the person
if you mean the albinos I agree to some bit but think its thats their colorijng. say you give the, melanotan 2 plus some hair dye I dont think they would be "off" to most people
if you mean white skinned Indians without albinism It depends on the person

• +1
I lol at how ethnics claim their race mogs whites yet the examples they post simply are people from their race with the whitest possible features e.g the Indian in the OP
Or Jeremy Meeks.

Meeks is literally a white dude with black lips and a tan that’s literally it.

Lol at this passive aggressive attack on me.
Fuck you all pussy ass bitches

• Hmm...
Reactions: Petsmart
Its not the same as a black albino and I think many look white, but I agree they look "off".

• +1
I lol at how ethnics claim their race mogs whites yet the examples they post simply are people from their race with the whitest possible features e.g the Indian in the OP
Or Jeremy Meeks.

Meeks is literally a white dude with black lips and a tan that’s literally it.
Dude in the pic has a very non-european nose. He just has white skin.

and his nose is his worst feature
What is your point, that European features are the most attractive? Everyone already knows that lol, although there are a few exceptions

What is your point, that European features are the most attractive? Everyone already knows that lol, although there are a few exceptions

no, european people have the most attractive genetics.

clear skin tone, healthy hair, balanced features are considered attractive across all races and these features are most prevalent in northern europeans.

no, european people have the most attractive genetics.

clear skin tone, healthy hair, balanced features are considered attractive across all races and these features are most prevalent in northern europeans.
Clear skin tone and healthy hair are not race specific lol, let alone the fact that balding is a Caucosoid definitive trait. Idk what you mean by "balanced features". I would say there is a distinct set of features associated with Europeans that are desirable, but not every European has them. There are a few features that are more prevalent in other races that are more desirable as well.

Why did you hurt me? I can't I literally can't ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back