Theres no point to "sex" if you have to use a condom

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
"" BUT STDS BROOO" why would i fuck a bitch i supect of having std just lick your finger and putit in her pussy if she says it burns she has std " BUT PREGNANCY BROO" could not give less of a fuck im creampieing and pulling a jamal I FUCKING REFUSE TO WRAP MY DICK IN A PLASTIC WALMART BAG END OF DISCUSSION IF YOU ONLY USED A CUCKDOM YOUR STIL A VIRGIN . Tldr using a cuckdom means a woman refuses to contiue your bloodline and your worthless Chadrone Brad and Ramirez got to hit raw no problem

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, isis_Bleach, Gonthar and 5 others
it is definitely way less enjoyable

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal and Muttcel foid killer
it is definitely way less enjoyable
It doesent even count as sex (unless your a woman) theres literally a barrier between your pickle and that jar

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal, isis_Bleach and JohnDoe
only fags and betabuxxes agree to wrap plastic bags around their dicks before penetration

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal
Let's see if OP has the same energy when he there are huge blood cysts on his dick and he is screaming in pain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, DarkAscender, The Grinch and 2 others
Good thread but then you can't be fucking random foids.

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Let's see if OP has the same energy when he there are huge blood cysts on his dick and he is screaming in pain.
Fear monegring tbh its not like im gonna fly to south africa and stick my pecker in every coughing anorexic hooker i find

That's why you don't validate whores and don't have sex with them. STD problem fixed + promiscuity problem fixed.

• +1
Fear monegring tbh its not like im gonna fly to south africa and stick my pecker in every coughing anorexic hooker i find
why ur bringing up south africa in this brah
it depends mostly of where u go to
like in cape town std levels are low
but in black majority places its higher
foids here mostly take care of themselves too

why ur bringing up south africa in this brah
it depends mostly of where u go to
like in cape town std levels are low
but in black majority places its higher
foids here mostly take care of themselves too
bro look at an hiv map south africa is redder than a chinse parade

• +1
in wc its not that bad lol
plus ur looking at old stats too
bro you guys legit have a sesame street charecter with aids please stop copping not even disrespectting here just speaking truth

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
bro you guys legit have a sesame street charecter with aids please stop copping not even disrespectting here just speaking truth
the first part is true ngl
guys will fuck anything here
but they mostly live in villages and not cities
in the northeastern parts its bad but not in richer, southern areas

• JFL
I really hate condoms but I hate STDs more

• +1
the first part is true ngl
guys will fuck anything here
but they mostly live in villages and not cities
in the northeastern parts its bad but not in richer, southern areas
well of course the std isnt high in the rich areas BECAUSE MOST OF THE RICH ARE WHITE PEOPLE AND WHITES TEND TO NOT HAVE FUCKING HIV

• +1
its not bad but raw sex is something once in a life time for me, but its the most emotionally paced thing ever

your just putting yourself in a box and letting chad and nornies use the std boogeyman to scare you
nah bro believe me there are so many foids who got stds out there, you better protect yourself. idc if you are a chad or a subhuman, STDs will always be bad and can damage your health long term. that's why so many foids are unable to get pregnant and many guys who have low T-levels nowadays (just a theory).

• +1
my ex made me wear one when i took her virginity, feel like it didn't even count

Just absorb all the other 10 dicks cheese she’s had inside of her bro !!

• +1
Just put a little lube inside the condom and it will feel better....Be careful when you pump, so it won't fall off.:feelskek:

• +1