There’s no roidmaxxers here because they all ascended

Problem is steroids fuck your skin and hair. So overall in 99% of cases will become an overall looksmin within a few years of starting roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Problem is steroids fuck your skin and hair. So overall in 99% of cases will become an overall looksmin within a few years of starting roids.
Just do every anti bald maxx and skinmaxx to the extreme

It’s hard to lose collagen if your doing everything perfectly srs, i know some foids who still look 20 at 25-30 for 5yrs straight

Just do every anti bald maxx and skinmaxx to the extreme

It’s hard to lose collagen if your doing everything perfectly srs, i know some foids who still look 20 at 25-30 for 5yrs straight
Do you have any examples of steroid users that have good skin AND NW2 or under after 5+ years of roids?

Do you have any examples of steroid users that have good skin AND NW2 or under after 5+ years of roids?
David laid looks fine after 3 years
What sort of fucking framecel needs 5 years?

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
David laid looks fine after 3 years
What sort of fucking framecel needs 5 years?
You right, but can you come off cycle and not have to do TRT for the rest of your life?

You right, but can you come off cycle and not have to do TRT for the rest of your life?
HCG, clomid and a bunch of other PCT shit exist.
Also it takes like 30 seconds to pin, u can just inject a lot whilst bodybuilding then slowly decrease the dosing.

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
HCG, clomid and a bunch of other PCT shit exist.
Also it takes like 30 seconds to pin, u can just inject a lot whilst bodybuilding then slowly decrease the dosing.
If I'm 170lbs 6'3 225/315/365 bench/squat/dead

what do you think I could get those numbers to in a 3 month blast?

If I'm 170lbs 6'3 225/315/365 bench/squat/dead

what do you think I could get those numbers to in a 3 month blast?
Multiply it by 1.25-1.5.

ive done two cycles, one at 19 and one at 20. watched years of mpmd before.
you look, feel and fuck like an absolute beast when lm cycle. I got laid easily both times I was on.

but when u come off you have to deal with months of low T, you lose all gains (and then some because low T) you also risk hair and long term T. skin looks like shit too and you can easily get bloated.

I tested my T levels after and they are average (600s) but I dont know what they where before. I was bigger at 18 then I am now and had a lot of aggression, So I could have had insane natty T without realising.

generally I dont recommend roids unless you are over 25 or dont have anything left to lose. however, if you are at university, a cycle will get you laid. the benefit this would have for self worth would probably outweigh the minor impact a test E cycle would have on health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
just nuke your dht and kill your dick + become depressed for life theory.
Don't be a fool. I take dut and my cock is rock hard, horny like an animal. I need to perform 10/10 every week, is not like I can afford ED or low libido.

And please, if you want to look good long-term you need to BLAST AND CRUISE. JFL if you think by doing a few cycles and stopping you will get something you couldn't natural.

And please, if you want to look good long-term you need to BLAST AND CRUISE. JFL if you think by doing a few cycles and stopping you will get something you couldn't natural.
I will first max out or get close to my natty potential before i think of juicing. Will get on hrt tho if it turns out my natty production is gigashit. Buy i have seen some great natty test level transformations (oskar faarkrorg from skinnyfattransformation.orh being the big one, like 300 ng/dl to 1100 with proof) by weight loss, diet, sun exposure etc

I will first max out or get close to my natty potential before i think of juicing. Will get on hrt tho if it turns out my natty production is gigashit. Buy i have seen some great natty test level transformations (oskar faarkrorg from skinnyfattransformation.orh being the big one, like 300 ng/dl to 1100 with proof) by weight loss, diet, sun exposure etc
With dut + tongkat ali + ashwaganda I went from 500 to 718 (having important vitamins and minerals within range too). I added shilajit now to see if it does something.

With dut + tongkat ali + ashwaganda I went from 500 to 718 (having important vitamins and minerals within range too). I added shilajit now to see if it does something.
Mirin take every ethnic supplement known to man maxxing. Will try in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17448