• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, justanothergymcell and Deleted member 2227
It would look a lot better if he had brow ridge and forward grown maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Isn't your nose similar to it?

he is recessed no?

What fucking deluded retard ever made that claim?

I need rhino. Even though my jaws are probably a little recessed, the actual issue is still that my nose is too big for me face lol
Looking to cross my fingers and go with a fairly cheap Euro surgeon next year as can't afford prices here

deluded ?? they think they are illuminated by the supreme knowledge that the REAL problem is they dont got barreths maxila projection

deluded ?? they think they are illuminated by the supreme knowledge that the REAL problem is they dont got barreths maxila projection
....what?

....what?
yes something went wrong, they didnt mew right when child or didnt have enough K2 when babies, and then only the nose grew. maxila went wrong

yes something went wrong, they didnt mew right when child or didnt have enough K2 when babies, and then only the nose grew. maxila went wrong
I'm afraid I'll only be able to understand you when on acid. Learn some English

O'Pry and his son

@FatJattMofo yes, I referred to myself in third person

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
O'Pry and his son

@FatJattMofo yes, I referred to myself in third person

tbhs aint too bad. the one in op pic is full on jew downturned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

People here still think that a straight nose is caused by maxilla projection, when in fact is about the nasion

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
People here still think that a straight nose is caused by maxilla projection, when in fact is about the nasion
It's not just caused by one thing. It's mostly genetic but if you're REALLY recessed it might have an effect

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
1550804363 1548770546 gif 1
IIb0vxU
LOOK AT THE NASAL BONE MY DEAR FAG, MAXILLA IS EVERYTHING

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, diggbicc and 1 other person
The nose don't get big as the guy in the OP.
??? yeah no shit genetics play in the role of EVERYTHING as well, but to disregard our sacred piece of bone, the maxilla, then u've lost it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc and Eduardo DOV
show me one real motherfucker that is like the first one.

no shit if you give someone a super foward growth it will have an impact on nose shape.

chico is clearly a not forward grown guy, and his nose is even a bit upward.

my god these guys are retarded.
View attachment 171682
there's 2 ways a nose can get fucked aesthetically, the positioning of the maxilla and it's protrusion, it's just usually lack of forward growth tends to be coupled with a downswung midface, that's literally it

a severe downswing is the true killer of looks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Good animation I was looking for one like this to explain how the sphenoid manipulates all 8 bones connected to it. Moving the sphenoid it the key to changing zygo and maxillary inclination giving a high set appearance.
good luck changing ur sphenoid

• JFL
there's 2 ways a nose can get fucked aesthetically, the positioning of the maxilla and it's protrusion, it's just usually lack of forward growth tends to be coupled with a downswung midface, that's literally it

I can show you flat maxillas with straight noses lmao

good luck changing ur sphenoid
You don't have to change your sphenoid, you just have to make it move to a better equillibrium position between the 8 bones.
Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 233136

Guess what, it is just above the posterior third of your tongue.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
P.S chico has a low set nasal bone, which is also genetic, yeah genetics also play a role too fags, when did I disagree? it's just the maxilla is 50% of it

theres another way my littler friendo: ur nose bone growing too much due to ur genetics telling it to do.

u fuckin retards admit maxila can "grow wrong" a person
u motherfucker admit one person can have more chin than others
u mothefuckers admit one person can have more zygos than others

but u motherfuckers dont want to accept a person can have more nose than others, because u retards want to feel blessed by mewing knowledge.
fuckin retarded copers. Look at guy on OP, he simply have tons of nose bone than he should to be aesthetically decent

Look at chico lachowski, he DOESNT HAVE forward grown maxila, and his nose is upwards.

only role maxila play is when its too much recesses or too much forward grown, than it affects nose bone.

what ur saying to people with big noses is: OH IF U HAD MORE PROJECTION UR NOSE WOULD BE BETTER.

why dont u say: OH IF UR GENETICS WERE DIFFERENT UR NOSE WOULD BE SMALLER.

shut
the fuck
up

u
are
retarded.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
P.S chico has a low set nasal bone, which is also genetic, yeah genetics also play a role too fags, when did I disagree? it's just the maxilla is 50% of it

NASION

why always talkin in function of maxila ???
why not say: oh if nose was simply smaller, it'd be better.

this behaviour is retarded.

theres another way my littler friendo: ur nose bone growing too much due to ur genetics telling it to do.

u fuckin retards admit maxila can "grow wrong" a person
u motherfucker admit one person can have more chin than others
u mothefuckers admit one person can have more zygos than others

but u motherfuckers dont want to accept a person can have more nose than others, because u retards want to feel blessed by mewing knowledge.
fuckin retarded copers. Look at guy on OP, he simply have tons of nose bone than he should to be aesthetically decent

Look at chico lachowski, he DOESNT HAVE forward grown maxila, and his nose is upwards.

only role maxila play is when its too much recesses or too much forward grown, than it affects nose bone.

what ur saying to people with big noses is: OH IF U HAD MORE PROJECTION UR NOSE WOULD BE BETTER.

why dont u say: OH IF UR GENETICS WERE DIFFERENT UR NOSE WOULD BE SMALLER.

shut
the fuck
up

u
are
retarded.
dn read, nigger I've stated that the nose and it's bridge depends both on the maxilla, and it's nasal bone genes. if it is high set, you'll have to compensate with a forward grown maxilla to make it as straight as possible, chico has a low set nasal bone, so crookedness doesn't follow, it is basic shit

edit: also it's TRUE u fag, a more grown maxilla would help with ur gigantic schnozer to support it, there is no denying, you simply have a high set nose or whatever with a shit maxilla, simple shit son

dn read, nigger I've stated that the nose and it's bridge depends both on the maxilla, and it's nasal bone genes. if it is high set, you'll have to compensate with a forward grown maxilla to make it as straight as possible, chico has a low set nasal bone, so crookedness doesn't follow, it is basic shit

depending on and be affected by are 2 different things.

edit: also it's TRUE u fag, a more grown maxilla would help with ur gigantic schnozer to support it, there is no denying, you simply have a high set nose or whatever with a shit maxilla, simple shit son

Shape of the nasion is more important

Chico don't have a low set nasal bone lol

high iq observation tbh

so you don't consider the possibility of someone having simply more bone mass in the nose? it simply being bigger by genetics. u think its all caused by the position of other bones.

in ur opinion this woman is just a super giga small skulled person.

nose morphed. yeah my maxila is uber shit.

Attachments

• 1574539829317.png
    1574539829317.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • +1
Shape of the nasion is more important

Chico don't have a low set nasal bone lol
give me examples, also chico could of had a worse nose to begin with if he were to be born with a robust protrusive nasal bone, it's also more about the plane of your maxilla, not necessarily how far it protrudes, but again, they correlate
so you don't consider the possibility of someone having simply more bone mass in the nose? it simply being bigger by genetics. u think its all caused by the position of other bones.

in ur opinion this woman is just a super giga small skulled person.

View attachment 171693
nose morphed. yeah my maxila is uber shit.

no, I agree, it's both the mass AND positioning

View attachment 171675View attachment 171676 LOOK AT THE NASAL BONE MY DEAR FAG, MAXILLA IS EVERYTHING
Yes maxilla is everything, makes the eye area , proper ratios , harmony is basicly a good maxilla. So OP made this thread after i made this claim , obviously things arent 100 or 0 , however a recessed maxilla will ALWAYS i repeat ALWAYS make your nose look bigger, i think most of you guys cant also tell whats a good or bad maxilla, most of you just see some1 tilting their head and be like "look at that insane maxilla" , do you know how to tell if your maxilla is dicaprio level? Go lay against a wall do a chin tuck as HARD as you can , take a side profile picture and measure your SNA angle , that's how you do it. Most of you cope by tilting your head and walking like that in public because it gives the "ilusion" of more forward growth , in reality it just gives you an awful posture and people subconsiouly can tell you dont have good forward growth. That said , i dont think OP is recessed , looking at his pics, his maxilla looks average , but definitly far from being forward grown like he claimed, so yes my claim still remains that your nose would look smaller if you had more forward growth , its undeniable and no point in even questioning it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas
its obviously by my morphs that if I had less nose mass my face would look normal from side, normal maxila.

Yes maxilla is everything, makes the eye area , proper ratios , harmony is basicly a good maxilla. So OP made this thread after i made this claim , obviously things arent 100 or 0 , however a recessed maxilla will ALWAYS i repeat ALWAYS make your nose look bigger, i think most of you guys cant also tell whats a good or bad maxilla, most of you just see some1 tilting their head and be like "look at that insane maxilla" , do you know how to tell if your maxilla is dicaprio level? Go lay against a wall do a chin tuck as HARD as you can , take a side profile picture and measure your SNA angle , that's how you do it.
legit son. fkd up thing is, that I think I figured how ratios and harmony work of the midface as a whole... the maxilla itself can be hugely genetic as well, it's everything but GENETICS still rule. although we can officially claim that the maxilla, is the most important bone.

• +1
Reactions: softLoverr
Yes maxilla is everything, makes the eye area , proper ratios , harmony is basicly a good maxilla. So OP made this thread after i made this claim , obviously things arent 100 or 0 , however a recessed maxilla will ALWAYS i repeat ALWAYS make your nose look bigger, i think most of you guys cant also tell whats a good or bad maxilla, most of you just see some1 tilting their head and be like "look at that insane maxilla" , do you know how to tell if your maxilla is dicaprio level? Go lay against a wall do a chin tuck as HARD as you can , take a side profile picture and measure your SNA angle , that's how you do it. Most of you cope by tilting your head and walking like that in public because it gives the "ilusion" of more forward growth , in reality it just gives you an awful posture and people subconsiouly can tell you dont have good forward growth. That said , i dont think OP is recessed , looking at his pics, his maxilla looks average , but definitly far from being forward grown like he claimed, so yes my claim still remains that your nose would look smaller if you had more forward growth , its undeniable and no point in even questioning it.
gandy has uber top tier eye area with his normal maxila projection.

again, yea it affects. but no, its not everything.

give me examples, also chico could of had a worse nose to begin with if he were to be born with a robust protrusive nasal bone, it's also more about the plane of your maxilla, not necessarily how far it protrudes, but again, they correlate

no, I agree, it's both the mass AND positioning

Cromagman, forward growth asf, but look at his Nasion

ZdrtYoW 1

Is giving him a dorsal hump

If you change making straight so

PSFix 20191123 172111

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry