"there's no such thing as a big nose but lack of forward growth"

bro... isn't the nasal bone, THE nasion? the nasal bone covers the entire affected spot that you mentioned, that's what I'm referring to

But is not much lower, just straight. a Low nasal bone Is literally dephormed too, Is more about shape than other thing (Just look at Greeks)

Yes maxilla is everything, makes the eye area , proper ratios , harmony is basicly a good maxilla. So OP made this thread after i made this claim , obviously things arent 100 or 0 , however a recessed maxilla will ALWAYS i repeat ALWAYS make your nose look bigger, i think most of you guys cant also tell whats a good or bad maxilla, most of you just see some1 tilting their head and be like "look at that insane maxilla" , do you know how to tell if your maxilla is dicaprio level? Go lay against a wall do a chin tuck as HARD as you can , take a side profile picture and measure your SNA angle , that's how you do it. Most of you cope by tilting your head and walking like that in public because it gives the "ilusion" of more forward growth , in reality it just gives you an awful posture and people subconsiouly can tell you dont have good forward growth. That said , i dont think OP is recessed , looking at his pics, his maxilla looks average , but definitly far from being forward grown like he claimed, so yes my claim still remains that your nose would look smaller if you had more forward growth , its undeniable and no point in even questioning it.

every person who cares about looks do this shit of tilting head up, to take pics i dont even do this
consciously.

Yes maxilla is everything, makes the eye area , proper ratios , harmony is basicly a good maxilla. So OP made this thread after i made this claim , obviously things arent 100 or 0 , however a recessed maxilla will ALWAYS i repeat ALWAYS make your nose look bigger, i think most of you guys cant also tell whats a good or bad maxilla, most of you just see some1 tilting their head and be like "look at that insane maxilla" , do you know how to tell if your maxilla is dicaprio level? Go lay against a wall do a chin tuck as HARD as you can , take a side profile picture and measure your SNA angle , that's how you do it. Most of you cope by tilting your head and walking like that in public because it gives the "ilusion" of more forward growth , in reality it just gives you an awful posture and people subconsiouly can tell you dont have good forward growth. That said , i dont think OP is recessed , looking at his pics, his maxilla looks average , but definitly far from being forward grown like he claimed, so yes my claim still remains that your nose would look smaller if you had more forward growth , its undeniable and no point in even questioning it.
u are retarded, every person who cares about looks do this shit of tilting the head up, i dont even do this
consciously. I dont even know if i do this walkin in the streets, probably yes.

even gandy do this shit, so watever ?

Bvf

But is not much lower, just straight. a Low nasal bone Is literally dephormed too, Is more about shape than other thing (Just look at Greeks)
I guess I phrased it wrong, but yes, it's basically the shape and it's protrusion
20191123 223209

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
P.S chico has a low set nasal bone, which is also genetic, yeah genetics also play a role too fags, when did I disagree? it's just the maxilla is 50% of it
why dont u just say: chico has a small nose ??
theres no point in talk about the nasal bone lol.

in my case, to my nose to be straight, keeping it and moving other things, i'd have to have a super forward growth look, to the point where my head wouldnt look more like chicos head.

Seeing my morph its obvious that my problem was the nose by itself, not the maxila. Just like majority of "birds", Gandy itself, normal maxila, giga nose.

Most of you cope by tilting your head and walking like that in public because it gives the "ilusion" of more forward growth , in reality it just gives you an awful posture and people subconsiouly can tell you dont have good forward growth.

Never see someone walking with this posture

Images 44

Not even possible too

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Eduardo DOV
I don't get how you guys act like maxilla is more important for nose than the bone itself. Some people just have bigger bone mass in nose. I get that recessed maxilla will make it look even bigger but you gotta admit that there are people who naturally have big nose regardless of their maxilla

I have posted my pics from side and front before, only failo I was told was my nose. I have a decent maxilla, my nose is just big. People like me are very lucky because we're usually the ones that have more improvement to achieve with rhino

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I don't get how you guys act like maxilla is more important for nose than the bone itself. Some people just have bigger bone mass in nose. I get that recessed maxilla will make it look even bigger but you gotta admit that there are people who naturally have big nose regardless of their maxilla

I have posted my pics from side and front before, only failo I was told was my nose. I have a decent maxilla, my nose is just big. People like me are very lucky because we're usually the ones that have more improvement to achieve with rhino
maxila are their god

why dont u just say: chico has a small nose ??
theres no point in talk about the nasal bone lol.

in my case, to my nose to be straight, keeping it and moving other things, i'd have to have a super forward growth look, to the point where my head wouldnt look more like chicos head.

Seeing my morph its obvious that my problem was the nose by itself, not the maxila. Just like majority of "birds", Gandy itself, normal maxila, giga nose.
because a nose can be big cartilage wise, or may be both and crooked (nasal bone wise) that's why I have to be specific, wtf u think I'm throwing the words around for? jfl

yeah all I was saying really was that a nicely grown maxilla would help in your case of ur schnoze, key word being "help" not entirely resolved, ur also just cursed with a big nose

primary philosophical entity
because a nose can be big cartilage wise, or may be both and crooked (nasal bone wise) that's why I have to be specific, wtf u think I'm throwing the words around for? jfl

yeah all I was saying really was that a nicely grown maxilla would help in your case of ur schnoze, key word being "help" not entirely resolved, ur also just cursed with a big nose
Schnoze
A very big or long nose. Usually used as an insult.

fuck off retarded pepe, go pray for maxila

• JFL
every person who cares about looks do this shit of tilting head up, to take pics i dont even do this
consciously.

u are retarded, every person who cares about looks do this shit of tilting the head up, i dont even do this
consciously. I dont even know if i do this walkin in the streets, probably yes.

even gandy do this shit, so watever ?
Whatever dude , if you think you look better tilting your head do it.
legit son. fkd up thing is, that I think I figured how ratios and harmony work of the midface as a whole... the maxilla itself can be hugely genetic as well, it's everything but GENETICS still rule. although we can officially claim that the maxilla, is the most important bone.
Maxilla also dictates the position of the jaw so yes it is the most important bone , not even up to debate.

https://i.imgur.com/uU79psM.png

the real @Dr Shekelberg

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
i want to rhino so bad but afraid for it to end up uncanny also fucking it up post surgery

His nose is surprisingly small for someone who holds the world title.

You would think that amongst 7 million people there would be way more severe cases.

• Woah

You would think that amongst 7 million people there would be way more severe cases.
billion
h

he is probably very tall
i want to rhino so bad but afraid for it to end up uncanny also fucking it up post surgery
u need a very good surgeon "redpilled" on profilemetric who does ur type of nose(see before afters of him)

Last edited: