There’s no such thing as BDD for men

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
It’s just called being a sub 6 man and recognizing how it affects you instead of being in denial

These days I don’t agonize over my looks at all tbh but I had someone from a different aesthetics related site message me and complain about how “the site gave him BDD” and how it was “toxic”

I looked at his pics on the site and started laughing. What do you mean you have BDD? You’re a chubby 4/10. You don’t have BDD nigga you have eyes. Only women can have BDD.

Have you ever heard of a Chad with BDD? And I’m not talking about the ppl who grew up aspienormies and surgery maxxes to chad like Amnesua. I mean a true biological Chad. It’s laughable. BDD is a made up disease that matrix maxxed blue pillers say smart ppl have when they can objectively analyze themselves by looking in the mirror. How can you have BDD if you recognize your ugliness? It’s insane to me

Here is my official position on looks knowledge

Every man should know his own PSL/SMV. It should not depress you, but you should analyze your flaws and seek to improve them as much as you can. Most 5/10 men should probably hard max if they hope to hit 7/10, which is a reasonable looks level to live a good life

Thoughts? @tyronelite @fogdart @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, St.TikTokcel, GetShrekt and 3 others
BDD is often cope for attention and validation seekers lol. Those who have real BDD are usually not NT. You'll barely find any NT person suffering from BDD

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
jordan barrett comes off like an aspie with BDD

look at this fggt

he acts like an autistic alien

He gets paid to act like this

But yea JFL at all the homos in his comments

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Stopping@Nothing19