There's no such thing as heightmaxxing

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Not trying to make people upset or unmotivated to looksmax... but deal with it, it's genetic. It's genetic and randomized, more growth hormone doesn't directly correlate with taller stature. Ofcourse deficiencies in vitamins/minerals etc could lead to growth stunting but this should be avoided for obvious reasons anyways.

Instead of focusing on things we simply can't chance unless you do extreme surgeries (like leg lengthening which 95% of us will and can never get) we should focus on things that we CAN change.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2846, Alexanderr and 13 others
Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tang0MyMang00, Deleted member 1973, DOggo and 3 others
Gudru

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
you shouldn't focus on anything because it is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2275 and 4 others
you shouldn't focus on anything because it is over
It’s never over. Get out of my thread you pessimistic defeatist coward

• +1
Reactions: Tang0MyMang00, GigaAscender, tryingtofindsolution and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2227
It’s never over. Get out of my thread you pessimistic defeatist coward

You are literally good enough looking to get a foid, I hardly see how you are optimistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Germania and Deleted member 2227
Low IQ:

LL

Relaxinmaxxing

Spinal curvature

Virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
manlet cope
5'11 isn't noticeably short, definitely not ideal but it could've been worse

You are literally good enough looking to get a foid, I hardly see how you are optimistic.
Yeah I know and I already have things going well with a girl I know, not gonna brag about it or anything. I used to be annoying I'm aware
Low IQ:

LL

Relaxinmaxxing

Spinal curvature
Lol did you meant to say that those things were low IQ? Considering you put : after it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Not trying to make people upset or unmotivated to looksmax... but deal with it, it's genetic. It's genetic and randomized, more growth hormone doesn't directly correlate with taller stature. Ofcourse deficiencies in vitamins/minerals etc could lead to growth stunting but this should be avoided for obvious reasons anyways.

Instead of focusing on things we simply can't chance unless you do extreme surgeries (like leg lengthening which 95% of us will and can never get) we should focus on things that we CAN change.
LL is not that unrealistic, you just need money and free time for recovery, granted like most of people here are too fucking lazy to even reach this point but its possible for someone dedicated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Told you so.

Of course there are so many ways

you are wrong

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2275
Growth, development, puberty and adult height before and during treatment in children with congenital isolated growth hormone deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI

growth hormone deficiency

you are wrong
That doesn't prove anything

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
high inhib cope
I've grown almost 2cm in two months by injecting myself with GHRP and CJC & taking glucosamine,chondroitin and msm
Growth, development, puberty and adult height before and during treatment in children with congenital isolated growth hormone deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI

also they're rare but plenty of people have growth issues thst cause them to be taller.
some people produced way too much hgh and it causes them to be 7+ ft

high inhib cope
I've grown almost 2cm in two months by injecting myself with GHRP and CJC & taking glucosamine,chondroitin and msm
Age? How do you know it was due to these substances and where's the actual research proving these peptides can cause height increase? Also I'm not even remotely high inhib, just accepting reality as it is.

No, just stuntpreventionmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
high inhib cope

also they're rare but plenty of people have growth issues thst cause them to be taller.
some people produced way too much hgh and it causes them to be 7+ ft
Dude your probably young. Of course you grow

• +1
Reactions: Slob and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
2 problems with the study you showed me. The reason taller people eat more is... Damdamdaaam because they're taller. And there's no direct correlation between injecting human growth hormone or IGF1 individually and growing taller. If anything they naturally produce more hgh etc to reach the genetic height but this is merely hypothetical.

2 problems with the study you showed me. The reason taller people eat more is... Damdamdaaam because they're taller. And there's no direct correlation between injecting human growth hormone or IGF1 individually and growing taller. If anything they naturally produce more hgh etc to reach the genetic height but this is merely hypothetical.
What is your base of research for that? Taller people have higher levels of IGF-1 and Hgh, so why wouldnt maxing these hormones before plates are closed make me taller?

Age? How do you know it was due to these substances and where's the actual research proving these peptides can cause height increase? Also I'm not even remotely high inhib, just accepting reality as it is.
18 bro.
and you can never know for sure but I haven't grown more then a cm in the last two years.
only thing I'll say is it probably won't work for most 18+ year olds since growth plates are likely closed by then but you can def influence final height with peptides and hgh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
What is your base of research for that? Taller people have higher levels of IGF-1 and Hgh, so why wouldnt maxing these hormones before plates are closed make me taller?
I'm gonna be dead honest with you here, you got me there. Don't know how to respond to that

• +1
Reactions: Preposterous and Deleted member 2621
I'm gonna be dead honest with you here, you got me there. Don't know how to respond to that
:) It takes the most courage to give in during a discussion. Tbh i still think its hard to have significant enough hormone changes, also Im too old

• +1
There is only facemax.
Height is useless.

There is anecdotes where cycling everyday with a taller seat could stretch your legs a little.

The only proven method is to maintain your morning height with stretching routines.

An inch from stretching plus an inch from lifts = respectable 2 inches over normies

Everyone is arguing with op just cause he called us losers.

low IQ thread

The only legit way to save a manlet is by giving him daily injections of hgh and igf1 since the age of 13 till 18 and that would give him an extra 1.5 inches and it is very dangerous because it causes internal organs growth
There is only facemax.
Height is useless.
Nah man you say that cause you're 6'5 but height helps a lot according to my experience personally

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 685
6`4 or death

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I don't call anyone a loser
I forget exactly what you said as I hardly care. Someone here has the quote.

Doesn't matter, your back now and have cemented yourself.

I forget exactly what you said as I hardly care. Someone here has the quote.

Doesn't matter, your back now and have cemented yourself.
... Wut

5'11 isn't noticeably short,
its not short whatsoever what the fuck is wrong with people, you can literally liemax to a foid saiyng you're 6'1 and the dumb bitch wont know shit

• +1

You can’t disprove that it works either