There's no such thing as "too much muscle" or "too muscle"

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
IRL a roiding chad with a massive frame and huge muscles would slay even more because women are attracted to dominant, strong, high T and attractive men. The only girls that say guys "are too tall" or "have too much muscle" are girls with high testosterone and have fucked up brains.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, IWantToMax, LookistWorld and 4 others
yeah true but every girl has her preferences

ok bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
tenor.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noped, Over, Vitruvian and 12 others
suuuuuuuuuree

there’s no such thing as too much muscle if you’re natty

But you can absolutely over do it if you are pumping a fuck ton of tren/HGH

women like this
intro.jpg

Not this
yzTu6Xa.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, lookserumaxeru, Schönling and 15 others
Too much muscle could look bad, especially if you have a small skull.

But honestly, unless you are using steroids you shouldnt worry about "getting to big".

• +1
Reactions: noped, Norwooder, DianabolDownie and 7 others
yes true, its the bald unrealistic IFBB pro ''i have roided with GH for 2 decades and drank 1000 hectogallons of mutant mass in my life'' look thats offputting, twinks use that as cope to say being jacked is bad lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, IndianJock, lookserumaxeru and 6 others
yes true, its the bald unrealistic IFBB pro ''i have roided with GH for 2 decades and drank 1000 hectogallons of mutant mass in my life'' look thats offputting, twinks use that as cope to say being jacked is bad lmao
THIS but they'll never realize Jeff seid isn't offputing to any women regardless of how much muscle he will get more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, IndianJock, randomguy1235 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Over, Mateusz74, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Too much muscle could look bad, especially if you have a small skull.

But honestly, unless you are using steroids you shouldnt worry about "getting to big".
It's practically impossible to get too big natty unless you're goying for prettyboy type of aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 3962, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
twinks use that as cope to say being jacked is bad lmao
Thats @itsOVER jfl

Girl saying "too tall" or "too much muscle" is either sourgrapemaxxing or referring to bodybuilder freaks.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3962, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Thats @itsOVER jfl

That pathetic little twink can cope all he wants because he'll never experience anything other than poor Asian women that seek wealth

@itsOVER suck my cock too while you're at it oh haha you're banned lmfaooo
Girl saying "too tall" or "too much muscle" is either sourgrapemaxxing or referring to bodybuilder freaks.
This

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3962, forwardgrowth and 2 others
WRONG
Pro bodybuilders lose a lot of women because how massive they are
OFC there is a point where muscles can reduce your chances with girls and overall aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Unless you have elite bodybuilding genetics and are taking large amounts of gear you will never be too big
Jeff seid is a good example of elite genetics combined with pretty large steroid use, and his body is pretty ideal maybe a few girls think it’s too much

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4054, forwardgrowth and 6 others
There’s no such thing as too much *natty* muscle

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
and if you are sub8, dont even bother getting ripped. noone cares

even with roids its so fucking hard to get "too big" you shouldnt even worry about it jsut lift

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Unless you have elite bodybuilding genetics and are taking large amounts of gear you will never be too big
Jeff seid is a good example of elite genetics combined with pretty large steroid use, and his body is pretty ideal maybe a few girls think it’s too much
"BuT jEfF iS nAtTy bRo yOu'Re a HaTeR hehe tHeRe's A tHing cAlLed gEnEtIcS aNd mUscLe pRoTeiN sYntHesiS aNd fRaMe BrO"
and if you are sub8, dont even bother getting ripped. noone cares
I am a sub 6 and i got with a 5'11 5.5 psl russian jb because of my gymcelled body u mad cunt ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noped and Ethnicope
"BuT jEfF iS nAtTy bRo yOu'Re a HaTeR hehe tHeRe's A tHing cAlLed gEnEtIcS aNd mUscLe pRoTeiN sYntHesiS aNd fRaMe BrO"

I am a sub 6 and i got with a 5'11 5.5 psl russian jb because of my gymcelled body u mad cunt ?
jeff natty lmao

• JFL
Bigger the better

• +1
jeff is not natty, but i doubt he's example of "large steroid use". once again he has good frame and insertions and uses low to moderate doses

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
There is such thing as too much muscle. Imo unless you abuse steriods and good insane muscle building genetics. You will never be so big that women find you scary oooking. Most people who use even decent amount of steriods will never get freak size big. Becuase most people are not genetic freaks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4054, forwardgrowth and 2 others

There's no way anyone on this site is going to get "too muscular", even with moderate steroid use. The idea you'll just do a few test cycles and oops I look like a Mr O competitor is laughable. Even looking like a classic physique competitor takes great genetics AND non-stop steroid abuse. Look at guys like Chris Bumstead. They have great genetics AND take tons of gear. Make a tinder profile with their pics and see how they do with girls. And you almost certainly won't get that big no matter what you take

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Looksmax305

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock
Too tall theory is legit tho, past 6’6” you can’t look aesthetically big without risking looking like Dirk nowitzki. High T don face is always a turn on

there’s no such thing as too much muscle if you’re natty

But you can absolutely over do it if you are pumping a fuck ton of tren/HGH

women like this
intro.jpg

Not this
yzTu6Xa.jpg
brutal race pill

https://looksmax.org/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FyzTu6Xa.jpg&hash=ec82e71601918f943e79ff281ad5e34a

his stomach lol

IRL a roiding chad with a massive frame and huge muscles would slay even more because women are attracted to dominant, strong, high T and attractive men. The only girls that say guys "are too tall" or "have too much muscle" are girls with high testosterone and have fucked up brains.
True. Some girl told me once that this chad was "too big". A week later she had fucked him

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, OCDMaxxing, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
True. Some girl told me once that this chad was "too big". A week later she had fucked him

That's a perfect example of why when it comes to girls you have to completely ignore what they say, and pay attention to what they do.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LookistWorld and Deleted member 685
"Too big" is like saying that you wouldn't fuck a woman because she is "too hot". Being big is a dimorphic trait in men.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BackFromTheMogging, noped and 4 others
"Too big" is like saying that you wouldn't fuck a woman because she is "too hot". Being big is a dimorphic trait in men.
THIS THIS THIS!!!! THIS!!!

What a girl really means when she says a guy is too big is "I won't be able to lock him down and he'll get too much female attention". Same reason you should never let a girlfriend dress you.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, noped, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
What a girl really means when she says a guy is too big is "I won't be able to lock him down and he'll get too much female attention". Same reason you should never let a girlfriend dress you.
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, lookserumaxeru, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person

Mirin that hairgenetics. His follicles would probably withstand a thermonuclear explosion if they could withstand all these roids.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging