Reminder that gym is cope, foids only care about face

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
Here's a picture I took of a Vietnamese foids phone I was with after we were done fucking. Background is this guy was trying to get into her pants.

20190828 232904

20190828 232912

How the fuck can you gymcels recover from this? Gymcel posts his sixpack, the foid immediately asks him for a face pic. After he sent a pic of his face, she replied with 'oops'.

Remember, there is no gym for your face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 21899, KING REIDYZ and 35 others
@turkproducer our lord and saviour disagrees
Gymcelling is 100% legit for 5+ face. I’d say it’s probaly even semi legit for 4+ face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Yerico7, tdawg and 2 others
gymcelling is legit if you're at least 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, rooman, Detective and 18 others
Yeah, can confirm, girls love to show their orbiters to the guys they r banging, i had one similar situation.It never began for orbiters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agentq12345678, autistic_tendencies, poopoohead and 3 others
But do you not think gymcelling is not cope as long as you have a good face and stay lean

But do you not think gymcelling is not cope as long as you have a good face and stay lean

If you've got a good face, no need to gym, you'll be getting pussy anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, rooman, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
What are ways to not being a skinny framecel pencilneck fag besides gymcelling?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Get out of your home and stop coping lazy..biggest irl slayers are lean and buff kinda...

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13626 and 3 others
Get out of your home and stop coping lazy..biggest irl slayers are lean and buff kinda...

Really boyo? Because this forum is full of gymcels who can't get laid.

Gymcel18

Jeffersongymcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, rooman, Deleted member 16801 and 10 others
Nothing overcomes face, but being fit feels better than being fat

• +1
Reactions: rooman, vaninskybird, Yashchandra and 5 others
gymcelling is legit if you're at least 4 psl
you mean 6psl tpo bost your psl a little. It you're sub 6psl and gymcel you should ogremax

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Yerico7
have u ever seen a non lean/athletic chad you lazy fatass ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, rooman, Deleted member 15827 and 15 others
Gym is an advantage for normans.

If you’re a TrueCel than it’s over and if you’re Chad you don’t need to. I’ve been going to the gym for a year on a slight cut (I’m a normie) and I’ve been doing better than I ever have. Chads may be at an advantage too, women if they have a choice would just choice the muscular Chad over the skinny one - if they’re facially the same. It’s if Chad wants to boost his numbers further

If you’re like Peter Crouch build adding muscle would help too.

I don’t think dirty bulking would do shit though, probably a disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: needtoascend420, rooman, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Barrett says hi.
He is a top model with a good frame, jfl at you using him as an example

He is lean but he would look better with some muscle
3ECCF7E000000578-4367314-image-a-18_1490951893861.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
You should be going to the gym for yourself and not for some girl for the most part.It is one of the healthiest ways to stabilise your dopamine production and feel better while sculpting your perfect physique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Kmscurry, Yerico7 and 9 others
He is a top model with a very good frame, jfl at you using him as an example

He is lean but he would look better with some muscle
3ECCF7E000000578-4367314-image-a-18_1490951893861.jpg

He asked for 'a Chad', so obviously that's going to be someone famous, since if I said 'yeah, the guy who lives 2 blocks away from me...' it's totally unverifiable.

Barrett's body is shit and can be achieved through diet alone. Yeah he's lean, but you don't need to gymcel to get lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
have u ever seen a non lean/athletic chad you lazy fatass ?
Yes, the Chad in my old hs class. He was a freak of nature, 6' 4, blue eyes, mm tier dark hair, high cheekbones, good jaw, ratios, lips... he fucked Stacy after approaching in a bar when I was on a class trip with him. He had somewhat of a pot belly and never visited a gym in his life

I wonder if you will ever make a thread that is not an excuse to brag against the rules. "Was trying to get in her pants" what kind of language is this? Sounds like some soyboy whiteknighting foids on r/niceguys. It's obvious you are a dark triad narcy and an enemy to incels, no wonder you were banned from there.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 2275 and justanothergymcell
I wonder if you will ever make a thread that is not an excuse to brag against the rules. "Was trying to get in her pants" what kind of language is this? Sounds like some soyboy whiteknighting foids on r/niceguys. It's obvious you are a dark triad narcy and an enemy to incels, no wonder you were banned from there.

Gymcel detected.

Gymcel19

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, rooman, Gaia262 and 6 others
Better have a good face with a good body than a good face with a skinny body, ded srs. If you're ugly its over regardless

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Kmscurry, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
Lmao while I go to the gym I do it in the right perspective, ie I know its most important aspect is leanmaxxing and being ripped is not nearly as important as having a good face (and leanmaxxing does improve face).
You on the other hand are ruining it for ricecels in third world countries by being a complete degenerate and you even have the guts to mock them on a site like this, I wonder how well you'd do if you were in his place mr. dark triad narcy. Die of cancer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 502
Better have a good face with a good body than a good face with a skinny body, ded srs. If you're ugly its over regardless

If you've got a good face, you don't need a good body.

And if you don't have a good face, it's over.

He asked for 'a Chad', so obviously that's going to be someone famous, since if I said 'yeah, the guy who lives 2 blocks away from me...' it's totally unverifiable.

Barrett's body is shit and can be achieved through diet alone. Yeah he's lean, but you don't need to gymcel to get lean.
But he asked for a NOT LEAN or/and NOT ATHLETIC Chad, and you said Barrett, who is lean

Of course Barrett doesnt have muscle but his frame is above average, not top tier of course

Here's a picture I took of a Vietnamese foids phone I was with after we were done fucking. Background is this guy was trying to get into her pants.

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

How the fuck can you gymcels recover from this? Gymcel posts his sixpack, the foid immediately asks him for a face pic. After he sent a pic of his face, she replied with 'oops'.

He's a fucking asian twink. Kys fucking fat abominition.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Lmao while I go to the gym I do it in the right perspective, ie I know its most important aspect is leanmaxxing and being ripped is not nearly as important as having a good face (and leanmaxxing does improve face).
You on the other hand are ruining it for ricecels in third world countries by being a complete degenerate and you even have the guts to mock them on a site like this, I wonder how well you'd do if you were in his place mr. dark triad narcy. Die of cancer.

You can get lean while never stepping foot in a gym.

As soon as anyone fucks a foid he 'ruins' it for someone else. I don't subscribe to the idea of 'race-based ownership' (i.e. here are 'my' foids and here are 'your' foids).

If I were in his place, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time in a gym.
He's a fucking asian twink. Kys fucking fat abominition.

Keep crying for us fat bastards, we live in your head rent free.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 502
Well you have neither, no good face nor body, lucky those bitches accept cash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, I'mme, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
But he asked for a NOT LEAN or/and NOT ATHLETIC Chad, and you said Barrett, who is lean

Of course Barrett doesnt have muscle but his frame is above average, not top tier of course

Barrett's body in that pic can be achieved without the gym. Yes, being lean is good, but that's a function of diet, you don't need to lift to get there.
Well you have neither, no good face nor body, lucky those bitches accept cash.

Bark for me my obedient dog.

Dogbark

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 502
why you gotta do me like that boyo
As a guy who has face but not the physique, I have struggled with dating. So it's not hard for me to believe that a gymcel who doesn't have face can struggle.
And it's not like I don't lift. I generally lift 3-4 times/week when I'm not injured/sore or don't have time. I was out all day with friends so I didn't have time to work out yesterday. But after lifting for 2 months, my muscle mass % is still below 40%. Apparently for men your muscle mass % should be 40% minimum. My body fat % actually dropped more than I gained muscle mass % actually. Being low T, it's hard for me to put on muscle.

The 2.5 PSL Chink also told me that my hair is what makes her pussy wet the most. So if I inject T and lose my hair, RIP my best asset (other than my penis size). Though I'm also in a situation where my best asset (penis size) can't even be utilized consistently. lmao. I'm hoping that Cabergoline I'm on can at least help with the erectile dysfunction and refractory period issues. If it won't help me build muscle mass and lose body fat.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
I haven't seen him say anything about paying them.
So everything he says is believable?
I fucked a 100 hoes tonight.
Believe me cuz I said it

Believe me cuz I said it
At least he took pictures of the foids he slayed, you telling me he paid all of them?
He even fucked a 16 y/o (I know they can also be hookers especially in SEA but still)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1560
You can get lean while never stepping foot in a gym.
Why would I purposefully only leanmaxx without setting foot in the gym? It works and having decent muscles is a small plus.
As soon as anyone fucks a foid he 'ruins' it for someone else. I don't subscribe to the idea of 'race-based ownership' (i.e. here are 'my' foids and here are 'your' foids).
I subscribe to it a little but I'm not talking about it. Slaying in general is generate, it ruins society and creates more and more incels.
If I were in his place, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time in a gym.
Of course, if you were in his place you would just SEAmaxx. Oh wait.

If you've got a good face, you don't need a good body.

And if you don't have a good face, it's over.
Its not all black or white ffs, you can have a decent face but not good enough to get laid frequently with a mediocre body, if you have a good body it can halo you and you would do better than all the guys in the same range as you facially but with worse bodies

Yes, being lean is good, but that's a function of diet, you don't need to lift to get there.
Of course, i never claimed that, do you know what its good too? Having trained muscles

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
I haven't seen him say anything about paying them.

Well, it's cos it's bollocks and he's made it up to cope.

Believe me cuz I said it

There's absolutely nothing I could do to make copers like you believe though, is there? Cry more, gymcel.

At least he took pictures of the foids he slayed, you telling me he paid all of them?
He even fucked a 16 y/o (I know they can also be hookers especially in SEA but still)
So he could also bribe them to act or take photos. Why do you think many PUA show off their slays, by fucking hoes and pretending that they are attracted to them because of his skills?

Why would I purposefully only leanmaxx without setting foot in the gym? It works and having decent muscles is a small plus.

I subscribe to it a little but I'm not talking about it. Slaying in general is generate, it ruins society and creates more and more incels.

Of course, if you were in his place you would just SEAmaxx. Oh wait.

1) Because you don't need to gymcel to achieve the primary aim of getting lean.

2) That genie is already well out of the bottle. In case you hadn't figured it yet, society is already fucked, there's no contract among men so we all get one virgin to marry each. It's an every man for himself game now.

3) The difference is SEAcelling works, gymcelling doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and justanothergymcell
Well, it's cos it's bollocks and he's made it up to cope.

There's absolutely nothing I could do to make copers like you believe though, is there? Cry more, gymcel.
@ChadKahn is the prefect example.
He got more attention from girls after he gymaxxed.

Keep coping just because you're too lazy to go to the gym buddyboyo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, middayshowers and Chadelite
So he could also bribe them to act or take photos. Why do you think many PUA show off their slays, by fucking hoes and pretending that they are attracted to them because of his skills?
If you say so...
I don't see why I shouldn't believe him though.

- He showed proof of the foids he fucked
- There is no evidence to suggest he payed them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you say so...
I don't see why I shouldn't believe him though.

- There is no evidence to suggest he payed them
That's the point, why would he show the evidence lol. And also

Just blast steroid cocktails into your body theory

You do know It's his profession to look like that right? Bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, DidntRead, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Part true, part fallacy.

Yes, like Lachowski said, it is all about the face lol, but...
Gym helps to healthmaxx and to facemaxx too, also a good body is also good to attract (if you are at least average, if not visit Gandy). Also you can enjoy going to the gym, is like a sport. Reminder that Incel trait #1 is not liking physical activity.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Just blast steroid cocktails into your body theory

You do know It's his profession to look like that right? Bodybuilder.
So? Still proves the fact that having a good body can get you more girls, no denying that boyo