Theres no white .org user

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Kraken
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
3,640
Reputation
2,800
Even the white ones are just mixed and arnt fully white, 90% of the users are ethnic and the rest are mixed whites (jews and shit)

Theres no white user
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: g4rlic, Meteor21, fantom0726 and 5 others
Even the white ones are just mixed and arnt fully white, 90% of the users are ethnic and the rest are mixed whites (jews and shit)

Theres no white user
I am white nigga stfu
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic, fantom0726, ESR and 1 other person
Bro I know plenty of white
Wtf are u talking abt ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
Bro I know plenty of white
Wtf are u talking abt ?
Nigga there are literally white german supremacists on this forum, and he's talking some bs "there is no whites here" nigga the forum is not even abt looksmaxing anymore but abt far-right and white supremacy
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic, ESR and fantom0726
except me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and fantom0726
I am literally aryan and blonde with 100% European dna
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666, Oscaridk, highcheekbones and 2 others
yessaar im a brown slavshit
 
Nigga there are literally white german supremacists on this forum, and he's talking some bs "there is no whites here" nigga the forum is not even abt looksmaxing anymore but abt far-right and white supremacy
white supremacy only proves his point. none of us are white bru
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
they became white to adapt.
No way nigga the most un european the most parasitical culture they cant be white and shit
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and g4rlic
I have pale skin idk.

I am literally with almost no Jewish blood
10% alcohol with some advil will fuck you up

black ppl are 10%of the population but commit 50%of the crime

i am 10% not water. why am i not fucking hydro man or something

only like 5% of population is gay. buy u see fag posts every week on this place
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
I am white
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
7
Views
41
skool
skool
ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
46
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Big Boss
Replies
5
Views
85
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
TGUN.
Replies
22
Views
146
Jgns
Jgns
Z
Replies
4
Views
101
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top