There’s not much in the best of the best to even take from (for those scared of people gaining knowledge)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
It’s all post about shit that has been mainstream since 2017.. chewing gum, skincare, mewing, getting lean lmao

It’s basically all water is wet, not even a normie can gain any knowledge from that because it’s already common knowledge

There’s maybe liek 1 out of 50 post about surgery’s lol

Hell even the lower third guide is just some retard typing paragraphs to just say chew gum

All the actual good post and theories barely get any replies, honestly the last break through in looksmaxxing was belt face pulling in 2016 by that Asian dude.

I hope some of you remember that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and anticel
legit, 90% are too slow to look at it from logical view and apply the knowledge

belt facepulling nuked a lot of people no? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Nah bro the waterpulling method is gonna ruin us. I can't believe that bastard gave it to them!

Attachments

• D520470A-4C80-44B9-80D2-C8E4003BAB0C.jpeg
    D520470A-4C80-44B9-80D2-C8E4003BAB0C.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
i developed a giga high iq thread on hardmaxxing but there's no point in sharing it now

How?

This was the Asian dudes before and afters
frauded. especially if you look at the side profile pics.

idk what happened exactly but it didn't work out for many. maybe it was the putting your entire bodyweight on your teeth part :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
The high IQ surgerymaxxers users in this forum r what makes this forum valuable

frauded. especially if you look at the side profile pics.

idk what happened exactly but it didn't work out for many. maybe it was the putting your entire bodyweight on your teeth part :feelshmm:
Maybe but his nose changed

Nose more wider, could be due to face pulling, gaining more body fat, or just smiling but I don’t think smiling can widen it that much

Wow I actually found the og thread lmao

i said it before and ill say it again

90% of BOTB is just threads explaining and pointing out why you are subhuman and giving shit tier advice against it. most major flaws are only „fixable“ with surgery which are a hit or miss and expensive as fuck if u want a proper surgeon. every softmaxing thread like muhh gymcel, eyebrows, eyelashes, skincare is basic knowledge in 2023 and every normie does most of this shit

legit, 90% are too slow to look at it from logical view and apply the knowledge
And 99% of the 10% wouldn't get surgery anyway.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000