There's not safe way to tell if your girlfriend has bad genes

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
No way to tell if she carries the micropenis gene, no way to tell if she carries any polygenic risk genes

Literally no way to tell.

Imagine accidentally marrying and making a kid with a girl, only for your son to end up with a micropenis

@Gengar @asdvek @It'snotover @cytoplasm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, FailedNormieManlet, Michael Myers and 3 others
No way to tell if she carries the micropenis gene, no way to tell if she carries any polygenic risk genes

Imagine accidentally marrying and making a kid with a girl, only for your son to end up with a micropenis

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and sportsmogger
Bones will tell

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, sudanguy, ChiraqJihad and 3 others

if she looks good then you will have good looking kids you autistic fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and sportsmogger
if she looks good then you will have good looking kids you autistic fuck
Nah, if her siblings look good, then your kids will

Bones will tell
Speechmemified 4044208 image 31 1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NotCarv, Lebron_James and arab_chink
my genes are too powerful they will not have a micropenis. SHANGHAI TEST TUBE LAB BABY GENETICS BUD

die

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I just got a boner thinking about her.

• JFL

There is actually, if you somehow get to learn her fathers penis size, and her grandfathers, and if it's big, and yours is big too, the kid will have big penis. But if her fathers have small penis, it's over, don't reproduce with that bitch.

• JFL

Mirin, you know that women's genes are behind pp size and not men's genes, like everyone assumes. And no need to worry about that stuff because I'm a permavirgin. :feelswah:

• JFL
fuck my son idc if he ends up with a micropenis tough luck jfl

you can't tell for sure but the best way to prevent this would be to marry a girl who's somewhat tall or at least has tall brothers/father

Becasue height correlates to dick size