There’s nothing more to life than vagina (“sex is overrated” copers GTFIH!)

if i had to choose to cut off my cock or my tongue i would choose my cock.

Food and sugar and taste are everything

Me too. If I had to choose between a cock chop and a tongue chop, I’d put my cock under the guillotine.

But! That’s only cus cock ain’t the only way to experience sexual pleasure. I can still do prostate stimulation. Or I can get vaginoplasty.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
cuck

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Me too. If I had to choose between a cock chop and a tongue chop, I’d put my cock under the guillotine.

But! That’s only cus cock ain’t the only way to experience sexual pleasure. I can still do prostate stimulation. Or I can get vaginoplasty.
Sex is life
Sex with my white bbw ex is worth more than sex with my skinny Japanese American fwb
The bigger the woman the better the orgasm

• JFL
When you get horny if you jerk off straight away you wont live a life influenced by your sex drive.

Are you even male? That’s not how it works bruh. Jacking off doesn’t simply turn off your sex drive. Sex drive drops after ejaculation but returns to normal levels within minutes.

Furthermore, if you were to “jerk off straight away” when you get horny, you’d be doing precisely what “a life influenced by your sex drive” is. You’d be masturbating tens if not hundreds of times every day, which defeats the purpose of trying to not be horny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Sex is life
Sex with my white bbw ex is worth more than sex with my skinny Japanese American fwb
The bigger the woman the better the orgasm

Latina, Black, fog

Vagina is overrated

• WTF
@Playboypuertorican Thoughts?

Idk i kind of agree with you actually.

But there is a important but there. Im not sure.

Here is why. If i choose to have sex eternally and feel that pleasure always im not sure if i would choose it. If it started there would be no going back ofc. But before starting it im not sure. It feels one dimensional like being stuck in some matrix a lie. Like you wouldn't feel things like family, connection with others, spiritual expirences, adventures with family and friends, art ect. You would ve just stuck in loop of sexual pleasure. Now as i said im not sure what is true and what would be ultimate choice of me as a being i don't know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and thecel
if i had to choose to cut off my cock or my tongue i would choose my cock.

Food and sugar and taste are everything
You sure? Then ageing wouldn't depress you much because food would be ultimate biggest pleasure that will stay. But since sex mogs it probably depresses you deeply on fundamental level even without health complications ect

• +1
"Be fruitful and multiply." But not be a fruit and have multiple same gender partners. Be fruitful! Fuck the other gender like its the end of the world.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
legit

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Anchor_Ship
sex forever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Anchor_Ship
How do you explain asexuality and sterility?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Entschuldigung
Freud said that a long time ago
It's all about secZ

• Woah
Well, I didn't feel like masturbating or having sex for 1-2 years, so I can definitely see sex as being more of a secondary thing rather than the sole goal of life itself

I kinda agree with the greeks that life is all about being happy, and being happy is the direct result of being healthy, so the first main goal of life is to be healthy (survive), while the second one is to have sex (reproduce):

• Woah
Well, I didn't feel like masturbating or having sex for 1-2 years, so I can definitely see sex as being more of a secondary thing rather than the sole goal of life itself

I kinda agree with the greeks that life is all about being happy, and being happy is the direct result of being healthy, so the first main goal of life is to be healthy (survive), while the second one is to have sex (reproduce):

Meu filho é 1:30 a manhã
Calma

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Bvnny.
Cope good job and money is everything

• JFL
Everything that people do besides have sex is either a means to get more sex or compensation for the pain of sexual starvation.

As sexual organisms, reproduction is the one and only desire that drives all our actions.

Do you work? You only do work because you want to make money in order to:
  • Attract sexual partners with your money
  • Pay for food, housing, utilities, etc. which enables you to survive so that you can have sex in the future
  • Pay for pleasures like fancy cars and vacations to compensate for the pain you feel when your sexual needs aren't met

Do you have hobbies? I bet you wouldn't spend time playing video games, playing basketball, going bowling, running, swimming, dancing, singing, drawing, painting, sculpting, taking pictures, volunteering, doing yoga, hiking, fishing, biking, skateboarding, etc. if you could be fucking instead. The truth is, you'd rather have sex than do the activities you're the most passionate about. If you could have enough sex to make you happy and fulfilled, there wouldn't be anything else that you'd want to do in life (besides the bare necessities for survival such as eating, but even that's only done for the purpose of keeping you alive so you can have more sex).

Many people like to cope with Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. They say that sex is merely a basic, low-level need; when you have enough of it, you'll want to work toward bigger and better things:

View attachment 1109624

I'm telling you straight up that Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is missing something substantial. Here's the “reality” version:

View attachment 1109631

You ought to understand that literally everything sexual organisms do is supposed to eventually lead to increased reproduction. Safety needs like personal security just give you a safe environment where you can have sex without dying. Love and belonging just broadens your social circle and forms relationships so that you can obtain sex easier. Esteem just boosts your confidence and gains you respect from your peers, which boosts your SMV. Self-actualization (“desire to become the most that one can be”) is nothing but a form of maxxing—aiming to better yourself to become the most desirable you can ever be as a sex partner.

View attachment 1109608
The meaning of life is an infinitely recursive loop with the ultimate goal of increasing total entropy

• Love it
S tier thread.
Bookmarked, made me rethink my latest decisions. Every word is true too.
Thanks man

• Love it
Would you rather be a mentally retarded Spiggachad who dies of AIDS at age 40 than a high-achieving genius incel? More people answered that they’d rather be the 50 IQ Spiggachad than answered that they’d rather be the genius incel.

Life truly is all about fucking as a Chad.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple and thecel
All these other activities are done just to have more sex in the future. A guy might love playing the violin, but subconsciously it all ties back to the pursuit of vagina. The human brain is biologically programmed to only do things that help with reproduction. We don’t just dance, skii, and do parkour for no reason. The capacity to enjoy hobby activities emerged in our brains because it must’ve helped us reproduce. If something doesn’t help us reproduce, we wouldn’t’ve evolved to want to do it.
But what about health? What about habits that would make you a good parent? What matters is not just reproduction, but *good* reproduction / having successful children.

• +1
Another thing: you conflate something intentionally being for something else and only valuable to help get something else, with it accidentally giving you that other thing.
Looking at art is still valuable whether I get sex or not, even if we feel different emotions from colours only because this mutation accidentally resulted in us being able to identify good food so we could survive.

• +1
Should rope if you cant get sex like me

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and john2
@john2 thoughts?

• +1
@john2 thoughts?
OP is wrong, it’s all about being truly romantically loved and validated by a woman. Sex is secondary. I’ve had sex, trust me, it’s not the most important thing men that keeps men happy. Money can buy you sex, but it can’t buy you real love from a woman.

Now obviously, if a woman truly loves you, she would want to have sex with you unless she had vaginal problems or something.

But the point is sub-chadlite tier men don’t ever experience true love from women at all. They may get casual sex, but never a happy stable LTR where the woman truly loves them and is ready to die to be with them. They’re mainly just betabuxers. Women want the top 20% of men, they feel raw sexual attraction when they only see a chadlite or a chad or a gigachad, because the threshold of having a good-looking face starts at chadlite-tier (5/8 PSL).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and thecel