There's nothing special about slaying roasties. Only teen love is special. Literally objectively.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Once you get too old, you can't experience teen love anymore. Once in a life time experience

Teen love is the only way to take a girl's virginity. You're actually the fucking first one there, which is a necesary experience. You can lick her pussy without worrying about some Chad's leftover cum

Girls have peak collagen and their asses aren't sagging in highschool

Once you graduate highschool and you're blackpilled about this info, you will always be traumatised and mentally destroyed because of it and slaying roasties should never satisfy you unless you're a coping oldcel. I may literally rope if I miss out on it, which I 99.99% will no matter what looksmaxxing I do unless I get lucky with a chubby girl after looksmaxxing, but even then that's not the ideal teen love experience. You want to be in a highschool relationship with a skinny HTB+ (ideally white, latina or a lightskinned ethnic. There's nothing special about slaying a black jb but that's better than nothing) with nice ass and tits

Every "hot girl" that you slay after graduating highschool obviously aren't virgins

There's no time limit to slay such roasties. You can be 30 something and looksmaxxed like Crisick and Amnesia to do this. It's not a "I can never do this again eventually" experience

You can't just go Epstein mode and be some 4chan goofy nigga in his 20s "slaying" a prime jb because that simply isn't the same experience. It's too late for you boyo. Just rope

All these prime jbs on TikTok are only property of teen Chads. There are SAVED for only USE for teen Chad's mental development and developmental milestones. They're not saved for incel oldcels to ascend with

Thoughts?

@Zer0/∞ @JBcollector @isis_Bleach

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, isis_Bleach, Zer0/∞ and 11 others
botb tier thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
dnrd milfs are hotter and less stupid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Account, Catawampus, justinzayn and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member
What do you do once you've had teen love then? Just give up trying to get laid? Lmao

My friend had teen love with an 8/10 girl when he was 16. Now he's depressed and doesn't get laid at all in his late 20s. Teen love is not a predictor of anything except temporary pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, owlofathena and Jarate
What do you do once you've had teen love then? Just give up trying to get laid? Lmao
No. A teen chad that had teen love happily grows up to become a college girl slayer because those girls are legal and he already had the necessary development of experiencing teen love. College girls would also share his sexual experience and mental age

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
My friend had teen love with an 8/10 girl when he was 16. Now he's depressed and doesn't get laid at all in his late 20s. Teen love is not a predictor of anything except temporary pleasure
What a faggot he is

If you arent overrating the girl then he was a Chad. What happened jfl. That's just his faggot problem. Did he go bald? Then I understand but I'd rather be a teen slayer then go bald than never go bald and be a roastie slayer

Jfl at "depressed" Chads that experienced teen love with a hot prime jb. Fucking retarded

Try being an ugly manlet. Newsflash: ugly manlets like me don't only get treated like shit by girls. We're also treated like shit by literally everyone meanwhile "depressed" Chads get validation 24/7. Muh depression isn't that simple. Muh it makes sense for even rich tall Chads with good families to be depressed. Don't feed me that bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, alriodai, Deleted member and 1 other person
nooooooooooo, i will never experience teen loverino :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944
No. A teen chad that had teen love happily grows up to become a college girl slayer because those girls are legal and he already had the necessary development of experiencing teen love. College girls would also share his sexual experience and mental age
Teen love is not a 'necessary' development or requirement to be able to slay college girls, lmao. You don't know what you're talking about. Are you 15 year old?

What a faggot he is

If you arent overrating the girl then he was a Chad. What happened jfl. That's just his faggot problem. Did he go bald? Then I understand but I'd rather be a teen slayer then go bald than never go bald and be a roastie slayer

Jfl at "depressed" Chads that experienced teen love with a hot prime jb. Fucking retarded

Try being an ugly manlet. Newsflash: ugly manlets like me don't only get treated like shit by girls. We're also treated like shit by literally everyone meanwhile "depressed" Chads get validation 24/7. Muh depression isn't that simple. Muh it makes sense for even rich tall Chads with good families to be depressed. Don't feed me that bs
Once you've had that girl several times you get bored of her, teen jb or no. You wouldn't know this though as you probably have a very low laycount. You'll want to keep slaying all the way up till your 30s if you keep your test levels normal, btw

Teen love is not a 'necessary' development or requirement to be able to slay college girls, lmao. You don't know what you're talking about. Are you 15 year old?
Lmao at this cope holy shit mane all the denial

That’s a load of bullshit.

Kid, you’re young as fuck and are talking about social dynamics that you didn’t even experience yet. I had so many good looking friends in middle school that were getting with girls and literally ended on a deserted island once they hit high school and college.

Life ain’t all about “muh teen love and muh girls”. You have much to learn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381 and Growth Plate
That’s a load of bullshit.

Kid, you’re young as fuck and are talking about social dynamics that you didn’t even experience yet. I had so many good looking friends in middle school that were getting with girls and literally ended on a deserted island once they hit high school and college.

Life ain’t all about “muh teen love and muh girls”. You have much to learn
No oldcel on this forum is ever gonna spill snough bs like this to change my opinion

Give up on trying

No oldcel on this forum is ever gonna spill snough bs like this to change my opinion

Give up on trying

You’ll figure it out by yourself later in life. Having known teen love and shit is important indeed in one’s development. Just like sports and social interactions.

But most youngsters nowadays have no fucking clue about life. Bunch of dumb fucks with zero knowledge on any topic doing female dances on Chink Tok and scrolling it on hours on end instead of being productive.

If I can give you one advice, is to actually spend your wasted time on getting as much knowledge as possible and develop your constructive criticism for later on. Create habits that will make you succeed later on instead of worshipping pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21381
same thread every day but yeah its true

Jbs are ideal but I'm not gonna reject a foid in her 20s with high body count

I'm an desperate incel after all

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Exactly. Leave the little girls for the little boys and accept your age. If the women of your maturity are too worn out, well, tough shit. Deal with it, bitches. Some morons think, "Ah, ha! I'll travel to another nation, like a third world shithole, and find a virgin wife that way!" Shiet, nigga, third world shithole says that's definitely never going to happen! Think about it. Those people are poor. So all they have is sex. Over!

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Growth Plate
Having known teen love and shit is important indeed in one’s development. Just like sports and social interactions.
Ok so we literally agree? That was all my point

Exactly. Leave the little girls for the little boys and accept your age. If the women of your maturity are too worn out, well, tough shit. Deal with it, bitches. Some morons think, "Ah, ha! I'll travel to another nation, like a third world shithole, and find a virgin wife that way!" Shiet, nigga, third world shithole says that's definitely never going to happen! Think about it. Those people are poor. So all they have is sex. Over!
Most comprehensible post of yours

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You think you can't fuck college girls without having teen love?
Literally never said this

You just need to have teen love in general. You can still fuck college girls either way obviously

Jbs are ideal but I'm not gonna reject a foid in her 20s with high body count

I'm an desperate incel after all
Of course but all I was saying is the importance of the teen love experience

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Roasties fog actually because they are experienced hence better at sex

• JFL
Roasties fog actually because they are experienced hence better at sex
shared inexperience is a special moment that can only be experienced in teen love

obv roasties are better at sex but that isn't relevant

Most comprehensible post of yours
Only highly intellects can decode my cryptic enigma. With that said, why lower yourself in the world of intelligence on a public forum with that lazy response? You better not be flirting with me because I'm not into that faggot shit, boi.

• JFL
Literally never said this

You just need to have teen love in general. You can still fuck college girls either way obviously

Either way as a Manlet you're fucked

Also you're 16 years old and a virgin. You literally know nothing. I think this forum should enact 21+ year old policy only tbh