Theres only 10 million people alive max

mug

mug

Kraken
Im stealing from another thread but ive had this thought for awhile…

There is no fucking way its 8 billion. Like where the hell is everybody.

Im gonna say its 10 million people max. And the world is fucking tiny, I’ve ran into a user irl from here per chance when I lived in seattle and celebrities are not hard to come by.

Do you agree? I think the world is fucking tiny

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme, Bars and 4 others
go to china and you'll see

• +1
Reactions: mug
I’ll entertain the theory that the global population is significantly less than 8 billion, but 10 million is a ridiculous stretch tbh. Even if it’s a conspiracy or whatever it’s gotta be like 1-2 billion at least

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and mug
majority of people are npcs and don’t exist outside of social media

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and mug
Come to India

• +1
Im stealing from another thread but ive had this thought for awhile…

There is no fucking way its 8 billion. Like where the hell is everybody.

Im gonna say its 10 million people max. And the world is fucking tiny, I’ve ran into a user irl from here per chance when I lived in seattle and celebrities are not hard to come by.

Do you agree? I think the world is fucking tiny
It's coz you only interact with the Anglosphere my American fren.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and mug
Africa has like 500k people
Holy fuck you’re retarded :lul: Africa is a continent with like the highest birth rate atm. Nigeria alone got like 200 mill people and they were at 175mil a decade ago..

Last edited:
Holy fuck you’re retarded :lul: Africa is a continent with like the highest birth rate atm. Nigeria alone got like 200 mill people and they were at 175mil a couple years ago..
Where have you seen 200 million niggas?

Youve only seen 2k max

Theres probably like 200k in africa

Youve only seen 2k max

and I thought flat earthers were stupid :feelskek:

Youve only seen 2k max

This is a stadium with a capacity of 114k people.
You think half of Africa fits in here? Jfl at your iq

• JFL
and I thought flat earthers were stupid :feelskek:
Im serious bro.

Wherever you live look up the population, then look at how many houses, cars people you see day to day. I promise you can only assume its a couple thousand. 8 billion is a massive overestimation of how many people exist on thie earth

100 mil max exist but you cant prove higher

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
I’ll entertain the theory that the global population is significantly less than 8 billion, but 10 million is a ridiculous stretch tbh. Even if it’s a conspiracy or whatever it’s gotta be like 1-2 billion at least
100 mil

What are you basing this on? I’m pretty into conspiracies and I’ve never heard anyone talk about this

• +1
Okay maybe that was stupid but im srs theres no way its 8b
Tbh it makes sense, when you think of how long this earth existed. World population in year 1900 was like 1.6 billion. With better healthcare, the increase of human life span and better conditions. Ofcourse there would be so many more people on earth after some time

What are you basing this on? I’m pretty into conspiracies and I’ve never heard anyone talk about this
There is no way theres 8 billion people. Its some globalist conspiracy to make us think we cant own land / we need to depopulate etc.

Ive lived in Seattle with supposedly a 4m metro, ive only seen 100k people max.

Tbh it makes sense, when you think of how long this earth existed. World population in year 1900 was like 1.6 billion. With better healthcare, the increase of human life span and better conditions. Ofcourse there would be so many more people on earth after some time
They were lying in 1900

Im serious, the world is fucking tiny. 8 billion phantom people

Ive lived in Seattle with supposedly a 4m metro, ive only seen 100k people max.
I mean you’re probably not going to encounter every single one of those 4 million people

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and mug
If anything there should actually be more people on earth. If we assume that 10.000 years ago, humans that derived from the homo sapiens had a global population of like 1m people. (Estimates are even at 1-15million people around 10.000BC) If the growth rate was just 0.1% per year we would have around 22 billion people or more right now.

But historical events such as plagues (Black Death), wars, famines and high mortality rates kept population growth way lower for long periods. The world population grew slow in most of history, with small spikes with agricultural and industrial advancements.

Growth rates became much faster around the Industrial Revolution and modern medicine in the last 200 years, it caused the world's population to grow much faster like 1-2% yearly.

World population is so high rn because of technological advances and better living conditions.